What are some other "Punished Virgin" villains?

What are some other "Punished Virgin" villains?
Bonus points if they're like Tighten and we get to see the exact moment they made the jump from "nice guy" to asshole.

Attached: q.png (700x699, 526K)

OP comes to mind

>"nice guy" to asshole
they're the same thing
he never made a jump

this

Attached: this guy.jpg (300x369, 41K)

I thik there's an adventure time episode about this.

B:TAS Mad Hatter. Paul Dini even based that episode on a story he heard about a frustrated employee who shot up his office.

SPBP

/r9k/?

>Wants to end half of all life in the galaxy just to get out of the friend-zone

Thanks probably has a micropenis and is using the Infinity Gauntlet to overcompensate for it.

Attached: marvel-thanos-on-throne-maquette-sideshow-feature-300434.jpg (990x600, 149K)

Everything has been played out in the multiverse. Congratulations to Guncrotch for at least having a pleasant illusion of specialness.

Attached: images (1).jpg (183x275, 13K)

Dude probably doesn't even has a penis.

please stop.
the Sup Forumsmblr is real.

this

>this guy who was shown from the start to have issues and ignore reality in favor of his fantasy instead of acting like a normal person is being criticized better say Sup Forumsmblr
Are you retarded?

I'm not defending Tighten specifically, just criticizing " 'nice guys' are assholes"

The term "nice guy" with quotes specifically means a certain type of a person and has different meaning from a guy that is nice. Nobody uses it to describe genuinely nice people.

I think his name was Titan.

Why doesn't he just use the gauntlet to make his dick bigger?

Attached: Syndrome.png (940x2038, 878K)

How does that relate to OP? He's successful in every way, he's just mentally unbalanced on top of it.

Thanos canonically has a bunch of bastard children

/r9k/ pls

OP specifically asked for a moment where you see them make the transition, and there's a scene during Syndrome's flashback monologue where that is very clear.
His ego literally catalyzed his demise; he gets cucked by his hero, Mirage, his own robot, and even his damn cape. What movie did you watch?

>Bonus points if they're like Tighten and we get to see the exact moment they made the jump from "nice guy" to asshole.
The main point was to show losers who became villains because of perceived slights.

>ew, how dare you try to act nice to me you disgusting man
And you wonder why rapes and shootings happen so much, roastie

Attached: 787D3773-DBC2-42B8-AF12-5B07FC6C8B36.jpg (527x600, 240K)

Not "nice guys" as in decent people, but Nice Guys meaning people who see acting polite and friendly as a strategy, as a way to try and get laid. It's a path of the weak and insecure.

Y'know, soyboys?

>if you tell this nice person that they're not genuinely nice they will shoot you
Are you doing this on purpose?

That's exactly what your average hottie guy in the disco does. It's actually used by all men, some are just bad at it.

I'm always beeingmyself or sometimes try to be nice in front of women and never get laid, but I still blame myself for it. Tell me r/comblr, am I a "nice guy"/incel?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 85K)

Nice guys and soyboys are different things. Basically, "sobyboy" is the insult used by nice guys to describe the guys getting all the girls despite their being (in the eyes of the nice guy) effete, liberal, balding, unkempt, etc.

If you gonna act smart at least don't post wrong discriptions

That's close to the meaning of soyboy, but not really the actual meaning

Since I only gave one description...where did I go wrong in describing the soyboy?

I don't think he counts desu. The child version of himself honestly did seem earnest to help. The jaded, adult him had no illusions about being a "nice guy", he full embraced his assholeness and was gonna make some money of it.

>this thread didn't turn into a thread about how awesome and underrated Megamind is
how disappointing

Nah, not until you start acting like women as a whole have wronged you and wringing your hands about roasties and chads.

What you just described is just typical dating if you don't have the swagger to talk panties off when you're still inexperienced. Just give it him and keep putting in the effort, you'll find someone.

post-Morrison Doom Patrol was such shit.

And women who are at disco look for different things in men that women you meet in everyday situations. The ones who look for a stable relationship won't be interested in someone if they can tell they aren't interested in that.

That must be corrected.

eh, it had only one good scene.

Attached: mega mind Presentation.jpg (1920x816, 381K)

Elliot was shit at homocide.

The difference between a “nice guy” and a nice guy is like the difference between a “wiseguy” and a wise guy.

All four of those options exist in life, but nobody likes the ones that hang out in quotation marks

Tbqh I'm kinda incompetent when it comes to romance and flirting. when I was 17 , in an art club I met a girl and we were often talking about all kinds of stuff on the way home and one day she said "user, don't you want to come in? It's so late and dark outside." when we arrived at her house. I straight up said nah but thanks , turned 180 and Walked home to play vidya, I think I started playing metal gear rising. The next day she asked if I enjoyed my game in a very salty tone.

Dr Horrible counts, right?

Attached: 51+WKGdupYL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 40K)

>implying he didn't fuck mirage

I thought niceguys only refers to incels on one-night stand hunt.

Megamind is almost entirely good scenes.

>18 year old virgin
Are you fucking joking with that screenname? Stop thinking there's anything wrong with you. Like 50% of population loses their virginity somewhere after 18. You're not an aberration or anything weird, you're the norm. DW, dude.

So it's a term used by people who are actually self-absorbed assholes who only think they're nice, to describe people who are actually nice?

Chads are born, not made.

Bro.... there's a reason that name is important, a sign i'm doomed to die a wizard since i haven't already made it. I'm a catholic

I was a virgin till I 20 and I'm a woman,I didn't really look and the only guys that wanted to date me where boring loser 30 year olds that told me they loved after meeting them.
One couldn't drive and the other wanted me to pay and when I didn't have money he said we could get free samples at starbucks.

Attached: 1507413799715.jpg (512x512, 134K)

I didn't want to specify my age in my text so I put it in the name

Lol

He was arguing that anyone does that, I explained that doing it in an environment where everyone expects it is normal, doing it in an environment where people expect to be treated normally is creepy or at best rude in a manipulative way.

>One couldn't drive and the other wanted me to pay and when I didn't have money he said we could get free samples at starbucks.

Fucking hell

a hot guy who would play nice guy wouldn't be considered bad in any way, women would still jump on him because looks are all that matters. Men like hot women, women like hot men. Simple as

Ok incel

>Like 50% of population loses their virginity somewhere after 18
Yeah, they lose it at 19. After that, virginity stops being just a normal trait and becomes a major red flag. Why do you think virgin is used as an insult?

Looks matter, but so does personality. And tastes vary in both cases, but I don't think anyone likes people who blame the world for things that are caused by their inability to act normally.

I'm stating the truth. I don't even hate women, but if you look like Ricky Barwick and had the personality of Clooney you would still not get a gf.

Just don't admit you are a virgin

This kid wasn't even ugly and he was so repulsive not even gold diggers wanted his money, even they had standards.

More like a sense of imminent danger

Elliot may be the evidence that would make me question the whole "looks matter" thing. Guy looked like a Chad and nobody wanted him.

this raises the question, are there any legitimate examples of this; legitimate nice guys who turn evil as opposed to ""nice guys"" who were kinda shitty people all along?

Adolf Hitler

>litterally begins with the "yeah, that's me" trope
Agreed tho, has a fun premise, great cast, and kick-ass soundtrack.

>turned evil
Um, no sweetie.

heard it was last minute idea added by del torro.

Anakin Sandwalker

The better question is if some people are just unsalvageably shitty from the outset and being a "nice guy" is the best they'll ever amount to be.

People sometimes snap, some start blaming the world for their failures instead of recognizing internal problems. Happens, but rarely drastically because the worldview rarely changes that much mostly it shifts a little so you need to have some predisposition to start thinking that way.

Assholes should embrace their nature, it's often better and healthier than hiding it

But not all assholes have the smarts or charisma to get away with being an assholes, so their vices will only ruin their lives instead of turning them into a Gordon Gekko.

If they hide it they will ruin both their life and anyone's who falls for it. So being an asshole is the less asshole thing to do.

>18
at least you're not 28 like me. you still have time before you're weird.

i'll always have comic books and video games.

Attached: 148738332695.jpg (700x525, 20K)

add 8 years. it's me. What have i done? Nothing

Is "Nice Guy" just a roastie excuse to shit on ugly men with decent personalities?

Dr Horrible was good

Ugly guys with good personalities will have friends even if they are too ugly for a girlfriend. A "nice guy" won't have any or almost any female friends that he isn't actively trying to sleep with because he's not interested in that.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Attached: Behold.jpg (1041x1600, 737K)

[ MUFFLED JOHNNY CASH IN THE DISTANCE ]

Attached: 9B85A7BEF14C4529B8E527DF63722052.jpg (1080x758, 228K)

>He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you

Attached: Forbush Man.jpg (1055x1600, 321K)

I wonder if you can make a case for Jeffrey Dahmer and his childhood

Attached: My Friend Dahmer-082.jpg (1800x2775, 865K)

Ugly guys can get girls if they have a good personality they are just not going to get a 10/10. Incels and nice guys are pretty much going to die alone

Attached: 277E2455-77D4-47D6-8A03-3F87998FC681.jpg (966x725, 123K)

Yes but I was trying to avoid saying that because people just argue that it's not the case, the friend example seemed a bit easier to accept. That said your pic isn't even ugly, he's cute and being fat isn't a turn off for everyone.

>projecting

If you are a chubby chaser then sure. He is obese, not just fat and if I was his wife I would worry he would be crippled by a stroke once he hits his 30s or dead by the time he hits his 40s. Fatness is not just a looks thing, if it only affected your looks then I would support fat acceptance.

"nice guys" are too autistic to understand the difference between nice guys and "nice guys"
Pretty funny.

If you read his journal entries you could see that he had an absolutely abhorrent personality. Doesn't matter if you're a chad or rich if being around you makes others miserable then of course you won't get any pussy.

He was right, you know.
She never took the time to be his friend, or learn anything about him or his life. Nor did she categorically tell him that she wasn't interested, she preferred just leading him on awkwardly.
The moment he became a threat, THAT is when she tried to communicate with him. Too little, too late. She was as much at fault as he was. Perhaps even more, since he couldn't help being socially retarded, but she could definitely have told him in no uncertain terms that he wasn't her type.

That is entirely false. Megamind's great

the term "niceguy" actually means something, but some girls like to over expand that word to some degree.

The best way to build charisma is to practice though. No harm in trying.

Honestly a lot of it is just learning the people skills and channeling your assholishness into laid-back ribbing so you don't actually make enemies. You don't have to be nice, you just have to be good at dealing with people, and most people can do that if they practice.

Reports from people who actually worked with him before he was famous indicate he was a cowardly, opportunistic little glory hound from the start.

There's a kind of black humor in how the term 'nice guy' became so loaded. It could just be me being bad at social, but I legitimately have to consider whether a girl calls me a niceguy because they think I'm a good person, or if she's politely calling me an invertebrate puss. And then I don't feel like a good person at all for trying to cut into another person's words so much.

It's getting to the point where I'd rather a lady tell me she's not interested, than try and soften the blow. 'Nice guy' is getting to be a contender for at least the second worst n-word she could call me, and at least number one, I know where we're at.

Oh user, you're such a nice guy. You'd make a great friend.

You're a really nice guy, user. I love you a lot! You know, as a friend!

That's right. He was never evil or turned evil.

Attached: hitler wink.gif (400x300, 1.55M)

The quoted version isn't something people will call you to your face, most people dislike hurting other's feelings so they try to sugar coat things. Being blunt works only if you already know someone and know how it will make them feel or how will they react and most people are even less willing to be rude to people they know and like. If you want to have a good idea of what people think you have to start interacting with a lot of people to learn what behaviour means what, and you have to stop listening to your paranoia because it will only make it harder to tell.