Tfw girl at work is a 10/10 conservative 21 year old girl

>tfw girl at work is a 10/10 conservative 21 year old girl
>tfw she is redpilled as fuck and is single
>tfw thinking of making my move
>tfw she just told me she has 3 kids

Fug Sup Forums what I do?

On one hand she is really hot, on the other she has 3 kids.

She is redpill conservative as fuck and supports all of Trump's redpill agendas, but again she has three freaking kids.

She knows about (((them))) and the lying press and is quite funny, still she has THREE FUCKING KIDS.

I just don't know what to do anymore Sup Forums.

nothing

>Redpilled
>Single
>3 kids

You're a fucking retard

Do like a lion and eat the kids first, then replace them with your own.

/thread

>3 kids
>21 years old
Warning lights should be blinking

Don't fall for it. Men are easily beguiled by women. All you have to know is that she had three children out of wedlock. She is degenerate.

it should be obvious that you bail. since you're asking you're probably going to be their father.

This

Ever heard of the word cuck?

Bait thread, you cannot be this stupid.

This tbqhwy famalam

This
She probably has taken nigger dick too

>user is considering to be a full time cuck times three

Yes, she may be smart, the way that she would make somebody into a cuck that would clean up her mess

What if the father died?

>conservative
>redpilled
>Single
>3 kids

These don't go together. Do whatever you like of course but you seem to be overlooking deal breakers because of your feelings. Jerk off then reconsider.

Unless she is a widow, stay the fuck away. Even then why would you want to have 3 kids in your life for 1 snatch? Not worth

Not bait, it's 100% real.

I mean my head is telling me to bail the fuck out but my balls is telling me it's all good.

I mean the girl is literary a 10/10 in the looks department. She obviously has a thing for me because how the way she reacts when she is with me. I know she is probably looking at me as a future baby daddy but it's so hard to resist!

>21 year old
>3 kids
>redpilled

kill yourself

Conservative and has 3 kids from an estranged father? Bullshit. Don't fall into the trap.

>Unless she is a widow, stay the fuck away.

See, this is where I'm coming from. Everyone else seems to have completely overlooked the fact that people can die, leaving behind a wife and kids.

Are they all girls? How old are they? Are her daughters hot? If any of those answers are yes, get with the old slut to get to her daughters.

Unless her husband died fighting in the military or working in a coal mine she's not redpilled

>21
>Single mother with 3 kids

I want to put some input here. I fell for a girl at my old job who was conservative, never dressed slutty, and was repillled. Yet she had 2 kids. She is a dumb whore. She will probably post inspirational quotes on facebook but never live up to them. Don't fall for it dude. The bitch is a whore, a whore in a white dress. Acting like she is great when her actions of having children out of wedlock is degenerate action.

>1488 amirite guise?
*girl has children*
>waaaaaa what a whore! I'll stick to muh chink toons'

Stay Drumpf, babies >.>

I agree with this guy.

>Redpilled
>3 kids
No, that is just called being an idiot

>21 year old girl
>she has 3 kids
make 6 more

If their father died, then it may be ok

>
>>Redpilled
>>Single
years old
kids
>
>You're a fucking retard

Fix that a little for you.

Saged. Slide thread.

she isn't red pilled if she has a job cuck, you're just a feminist shill trying to normalize slutty behavior.

Statistically, the least likely option.

why would that be okay? I would never, ever raise another mans child. That is the definition of cucked. Unless trump got my wife pregnant, that is the only time.

You're retarded. When a man dies his brother should take in the widow.

What if I impregnate her to have my own kids?

It doesn't matter. She's a single mom now. It's over. Don't become the guy that fucks the mother of three of the people you're living with.

I speak from personal experience. My mother divorced my father who admittedly is a giant asshole. She told me on multiple occasions that the only reason that she married my stepfather is because she wanted financial stability for me and my little brother.

Picture this. You, a strange man, lives with a woman and her three children. Not yours. NEVER yours. The kids will resent you and the woman will secretly resent you. She will always put herself first. Then the kids. Then the rest of her family, then her friends and finally you. Don't do it, OP. Women are treacherous. You'll be signing your life off to constant misery. Believe me.

3 kids at 21? run away as fast as you can

/thread

very small possibility, however if it is the case then its nothing bad.

She's obviously not redpilled

She's "redpilled" probably because of excess testosterone, which explains horniness and impulsive behavior (3 kids out of wedlock LMAO).

No man wants to raise another man's children. Trump has nothing to do with it.

her very dna has been altered by the miles of cock she has taken. You are a sissy cuck faggot who wants to suck nigger dick, just admit it.

>I would never, ever raise another mans child. That is the definition of cucked
No, it isn't,
>Unless trump got my wife pregnant, that is the only time.
this is.

>21
>3 kids
>white
Jesus OP, do you live in West Virginia or something? Most white people I know don't even start having kids until they're like 27

No one is falling for you or your disgusting pussy no matter how hard you try

libtard, go back to tumblr with your anti-trump bullshit. he won, get over it.

You fucking what?
What the fuck are you even talking about?
Why do I feel like you are a muslim?

Do you seriously expect a person, most likely married/have girlfriend/is too young to take in you house a woman and 3 fucking kids and raise them/provide for the woman when the only thing your only tie to her is that your brother married her?

Are you LITERARY fucking retarded?

Might be worth. Ask her how she got them.

>3 kids already at 21

She got redpilled the hard way.

If my brother died I would take in his family for free. Not even a question. Family comes first. I would give up my life goals to accommodate them.

>familial responsibility is retarded
This is what's wrong with people today.

3 kids by 21. Not conservative. That's like Hitler trying to become a hippy.

>3 kids
>21 years old
DANGER DANGER DANGER

Then fuck her and bail out, I don't think you realise what you're in for. What if you want kids yourself ? You already start with 3 that are not even yours. And it's gonna cost you money to take care of them. Not only that but you'll have to deal with her "ex" boyfriends all the time. Oh and of course the kids will grow up and you'll have to deal with the whole "you're not my dad i don't take orders from you". Nah mate, this slut ain't worth it. Oh and chances are she is actually acting nice because she is desperate. Don't fall for that, don't even start anything with her, you deserve better.

still retarded, a 21 yr old should not have 3 kids

At least she's helping the fertility rate

Never ceases to baffle me why these cucks think this is the board for their ridiculous personal life problems. How about just get rope and hang yourself.

>Only 21
>Has three fucking children.

>women grows up with traditional values
>has children at an early age like is expected of them
>scumbag father leaves
>somehow it's the single mother's fault

Kek, right wingers just hate women in general.

>3 kids
Oh she knows about the Jews alright.

The sons of a man who died in war are worth ten times yours since you're most likely a NEET faggot

This

If I was able to, had money, didn't start my life myself yet then yeah I would help (but if the woman would expect to just live of off me then she is out of luck) I am not going to give up my whole life just so I can provide to people I barely know.

start dating her and then decide if she is worth it.

Was her husband a great hero or something similar that died in a war? If not then you should probably just leave.

She is pretending to be conservative to bait you in. She is smart I'll give her that. Being a raging liberal feminist isn't very attractive to 99% of men. Women are adapting. Women realize they need to be attractive physically and mentally. She is playing a part. I bet she's mad killary lost.

>Fug Sup Forums what I do?
widow or single mum, there is a huge difference.

If a widow, check who the father was; if it was a respectable white man go for it, if not stay away

if she is a single mom, then we have a cumdumper

People you barely know? Do you mean your nephews and nieces and the love of the life of your brother? What the actual fuck.

never raise other spawn. she's using you for resources.

/thread

>>I would take a widow as my wife
>LIBTARD KEK!!!1 GO TUMBLR STAY GO
>>I would let certain men fuck and impregnate my wife
>Absolutely patrician.
this has to be bait

Dude stfu. Be a man.

Came here to post this. She probably isn't as "redpilled" as you think.

>supports all of Trump's redpill agendas
Let's be real, most of Trump's policies aren't even that redpilled, we just like him because he's a meme candidate with balls.