Atheists dig petrified cow shit out of the ground to prove god isn't real

>atheists dig petrified cow shit out of the ground to prove god isn't real

If you ask me, atheism is a pile of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

iep.utm.edu/pla-thei/
plato.stanford.edu/entries/god-necessary-being/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Problem_of_evil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnipotence_paradox
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambrian_explosion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baryon_asymmetry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalam_cosmological_argument
youtube.com/watch?v=uRNO1LFQBWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shows how your believe is a purely based on surface appearance and how it makes you feel.

(((Isaac Newton)))

Where's Newtons proof that God exists?

Consciousness is God.

>leaf

nothing too see in this thread lads

> if you ask me
That settled, then.

Momentum requires force, therefore God had to have created the universe.

Oh, so you're schizophrenic. Okay.

A FUCKING LEAF

And what's your flag supposed to be? Some kind of ball?

It's a known fact that Atheists are autistic, there's no further need for discussion.

> momentum requires force
wrong. CHANGE in momentum requires force.

>unable to relate to someone else's beliefs
>calls them autistic
the ironing.

If you're using your religion to explain the physical world, you are doing it wrong.
If you feel that you need your religion to explain the physical world, you're doing it worse.
If you think that only your religion, and nothing else, can explain real things, just stop.

iep.utm.edu/pla-thei/
plato.stanford.edu/entries/god-necessary-being/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Problem_of_evil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnipotence_paradox

That can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

So you dont see it as ironic that you follow a religion that was forced onto your ancesters under thread of death, and otherwise youd be following a pagan religion right now?

What sets christainity apart from the other abrahamic religions? Why do you shill for it so much?

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Nice tier: God = abstract "good" force of creation
OK tier: God exists, but is beyond our understanding. Bible is a nice ethics/moral guideline.
OK Tier#2: God doesn't exist, bible is dated, illogical in some parts, but acceptable ethic/moral guideline.
Normie tier: Uh, i don't care, bible is so stupid, amirite? Science and shieeet (can't solve simple equation without Mathcad)
Fedora tier: God doesn't exist, bible is a piece of shit, every religious person is stupid and evil by default.
Sup Forums tier: Praise Kek.

God is real.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambrian_explosion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baryon_asymmetry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalam_cosmological_argument

life existing is just chemistry unfolding over time in a dirty lab. nothing was weighed or measured which is how you dont get any where close to 100% of anything on earth

elements when simply put in the same container at the right temperatures will bond. some will do it on contact regardless of temperature. whats every molecule made or? elements. whats your body and all amino acids made of ? elements

W H Y
H
Y

He's referring to the fact that there's momentum to begin with.

I'm pretty sure all the galaxies and planets and stars that are purported to exist are not stationary, having no momentum of themselves.

>cow shit
thats not cow shit , have you ever seent a cow patty?

OP is a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=uRNO1LFQBWI

Refute

Newton also thought alchemy was real. Just because someone's a genius doesn't mean they're right about everything.

wheres your proof that every other religion is wrong and your particular one is right. Until you prove to me that yours is special and has evidence backing it (no your book that says the book is right isnt evidence)

Eh, no.

Sup Forums tier; Sup Forums is a Christian board

Lurk moar, faggot.

WOW! Im a theist now!

>implying you can't transmute lead into gold

this is why you're a pleb Brandon

it isnt on the Onus of someone to look for proof for your argument faggot

its on you

you have to be 18 to post here

This ruskie gets it.

It's on you to fucking educate yourself retard. Do that then fuck off and don't come back.

hahaha puns are evidence I'm go worship a dead kike now

Isaac Newton's religious/superstitious beliefs have absolutely nothing to do with the scientific research he did on gravity and motion.

>atheist dig out a piece of petrified cow shit
That's more than Christians have ever done to try to understand the origin of the universe other than saying God did it.

you wanna argue? fine, then argue your evidence retard. If not your argument is shit. Educate yourself

What if i tell you that i believe in God, but i dont believe in religion?

So God is the big bang now or what?

I'm agnostic.

And momentum is sustained by force if it passes whatever the threshold is for relative movement depending on the conditions.

The only reason Descartes paid so much lip service via merging Aristotelian and Aquinaen arguments to "prove" the existence of God before advancing his radical new physics was to prevent religious authorities from putting him to death.

Newton didn't bitch out like that. Was less in danger of the Inquisition though.

Alchemy is real. We call it chemistry.

If god created everything, who created god?

If gods exist, why don't they show themselves?

But they do. He did it all for the glory of God. He wrote and entire prophecy based on revelations using mathematical equations after all. He was obsessed. Newton was excited to learn about the world etc., but really all he wanted was to know God.

Atheists are fucking retarded. They will argue forever about how everything is chance and nothing is designed, unless someone brings up the concept that the world is a simulation, which of course implies that it was all designed and has a creator, but they are cool with that. Learn to fucking logic retards.

Most of the most famous scientists on Earth were Christian and a great many scientific concepts were discovered by monks and priests.

Who says God was created? That is contradictory to what it means to be eternal.

>This fucking thread
Fucking hell you lot are idiots.... You really are. kys's pls.

They don't. His religious beliefs came after his major findings.

No he was religious his entire life. But, to entertain what you have said, all I gathered from it was that after Newton realized how complicated everything is, he landed at the conclusion that the only possible way it couldn't have happened was by a divine omnipotent being so that only hurts you.

Them digits

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

If christian god exists and he is all just, why did he condemn the whole humanity to perish in a sinful world because the mistake of Adam and Eve? Isn't it wrong to condem people by the fault of others?

If he is perfect why did he needed to create us?

Why does he condem us to be tortured by eternity if we sin while he created us unperfectly?

>reminder that Newton was a turbo-autist like you wouldn't believe
>reminder that he was also a NEET
>reminder that her was also probably homosexual
>reminder that hew almost certainly was a virgin

Thanks for the equations and the calculus, Isaac, but c'mon, man...

What are you talking about? You came here asking questions. If you want answers I told you how to get them. At no point did I specify that I want to get into a debate that has been covered a million times. Lurk more.

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

He wasn't autistic. He didn't throw temper tantrums like a little faggot when someone challenged his views, he would systematically demolish them. He also believed in God, which, most autistic little faggots don't.

Most men with ridiculously high levels of intelligence are either religious or some kind of deist.

Atheism is literally for 105IQ middle brow retards, hence the fedora meme being so appropriate.

Alchemy is literally coded metaphors for spiritual enlightenment.

A plague upon thee for your blasphemy. Praise Kek!

Well said, needs to be capped for future use.

It might be real. I wouldn't be surprised if there some sort of quantum mechanics involved in the ancient stories of turning lead into gold. After all Science doesn't technically say what is and isn't possible; it only tries to explain what's been observed.

Turning lead into Gold hasn't been documented in recent times; but that doesn't mean it isn't literally possible. Espically if we're in a simulation, then the rules become....... much more malleable.

>Atheists spends millions of dollars over the >decades, trying to disprove a lameass theory >that a insignificant amount of crazy Christians >believe and a few trolls use to troll easily >triggered atheists with?

And they call Christians stupid and gullible.

>Heys guyz, I don't understand science
>A blooo blooo bloo.

Who cares? Paganism made us weak. Christianity made us masters of the world. Atheism made you fuck boys to the muslim hordes

That's not an argument

>God is real.
Sure, thousands of gods are {{{real}}} in the minds of their believers.

But here in reality they exist nowhere else.

>But they do. He did it all for the glory of God. He wrote and entire prophecy based on revelations using mathematical equations after all. He was obsessed. Newton was excited to learn about the world etc., but really all he wanted was to know God.

England was still putting people to death for blasphemy in the 17th century, so sure, I'd say I loved Jebus and all the gods, too.

>Who says God was created? That is contradictory to what it means to be eternal.

Why can't the universe be eternal instead? Then we don't need any made-up gods.

This tbqh

scientist says the universe was created
Christians know God created it

>scientist says the universe was created
No real scientist would ever claim the universe was "created" . Cosmologists generally believe that our universe was once all its atoms in a very densely packed state, but they would never dare claim to know where the atoms came from before that or how they go there.

>Christians know God created it
Believers believe.
Beliefs are irrational
Ergo, Christians are irrational

i have never seen cow shit that looked like that.
cows leave patties or pies.
that looks like a shit i would take

Yeah, but the truth lies within Jesus Christ, the literal actual Word in the flesh

or in this case turd in the flesh

ugh this thing about the creation of the universe is hard to discuss, all you have now are just theories, but i hope some day scientist find out the truth, then everybody will see we were right, like always

Found the Jew.

found the turd in the punch bowl

>Paganism made us weak. Christianity made us masters of the world.
well if you put it like that..

this goy actually believes that pounds of elements in the right orientation actually makes consciousness. Silly

>ugh this thing about the creation of the universe is hard to discuss,
Yes, some people just dont seem to buy into the bull no matter how you try to explain it away.

>all you have now are just theories,
Sure, but our theories are actually pretty good. Our theory of electromagnetism gives you light and heats your home. Our germ theory keeps you from dying of horrible diseases. Our theory of gravity seems to be working out for you.

>but i hope some day scientist find out the truth, then everybody will see we were right, like always
The religious have never been right about anything. In fact, as we learn more about the natural and physical world, the less we believe in the supernatural.

Can you name a single scientific theory that was later replaced by a better-suited supernatural explanation?

>The religious have never been right about anything. In fact, as we learn more about the natural and physical world, the less we believe in the supernatural.

that's false, maybe the brainwashe mases think like that, but people pulling the strings are more into the supernartural every day, where things really matters

>Can you name a single scientific theory that was later replaced by a better-suited supernatural explanation?
search medicine and where it came from, shit is shady af, all esoteric

but even if paint obvious things to you, you arent going to believe, that's the thing i dont get. there's a point you cant be de-brainwashed?

maybe praying

If there is a god, he's an evil cunt. Gives kids malaria, cancer etc, allows idiots to exist, Doesn't strike shitposters with bolts of electricity, why pimp yourself for this wanker.

Newton was an alchemist...he wasn't right about everything.

>but people pulling the strings are more into the supernartural every day, where things really matters

You mean like Nancy Reagan and her astrologist? Poltergeist and the Exorcist?

That's Gr8 B8 M8.

>there's a point you cant be de-brainwashed?
I didn't realize until just now that Irony had an exponential value.

even newtonian physics was replaced by relativity, so he was technically wrong about everything.

>Most men with ridiculously high levels of intelligence are either religious or some kind of deist.
You forgot gay. Many were pole-smokers, too. Alan Turing was a gifted mathematician who was gay. Jesus ran around with a party of men until that Mary showed up.

The theories he was talking about were regarding the origin of the universe. Taking things out of context muddles the point of debate.

> better-suited supernatural explanation
If something is understood it ceases to be supernatural and becomes science. The supernatural is simply an event that can't be explained.

If scientists found out bigfoot and mothman and the lochness monster were genetically engineer d by santa claus it would stop being supernatural and start being science.

Regardless of your faith, everyone agrees that atoms are more-or-less immortal and have been here in different states since the very beginning.

If it turned out those atoms were all connected, and completely conscious of each other, you still wouldn't call it God.

your niggering really is proof argentina is not white.

>says france
you are blacker!

Do you have proof that it doesn't?

Engineer me a human, atom by atom, quark by quark, in the right places, and then prove to me that it is unconscious.

Go ahead, I'll be waiting.

This has to be the most reddit-tier post I've ever read on the chan.

Only knowledge matters, belief is for children. Knowledge reveals, belief conceals.

Nice B8, i'll bite

Newton was a faggot.

No not really.

>Jesus ran around with a party of men
>Dude men doing things together without women is gay lmao
Hello shlomo. Come to further make everything pure in this world rotten?