Europe Map Thread

>ITT:
We make the ideal europe map

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OadnwFvDa7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like this one. It's my "Hitler won WW2"-map.

>baltic countries
>still exist
>mfw

why the fuck not?

Vive l'empereur.

Danke mein brĂ¼der, i am glad some germans still think about us in a good light.

Fuck off yuropoors

We even had something called "the Croatia thriller" on our main TV-station a few weeks ago.

Woah! Never knew people actually care about us outside of croatia.
That warms my heart :)

here's a taste of croatian top tier acting

oscar winning performance if you ask me t b h

youtube.com/watch?v=OadnwFvDa7M

>Everyone of these has Finland with extra areas

Thank you pol!

Took me a while to see what you did there and I whole-heartedly agree.

Red - British Empire [European Territory]
Blue - French Empire
Green - Kingdom of Italy
Orange - United Kingdom of Spain and Portugal
Grey - German Empire
Light Purple - Scandinavian Federation
Light Blue - New Austro-Hungarian Empire
Yellow - Russian/Slavic Empire
Brown - United Arab League [Proto Ottoman Empire]

I'd like to think this map makes some sense.

Imperial Europe 2020!

This is like the gem of croatian acting.

Wow, that's great! Is this really popular in Croatia?

Spain should have North Africa, France too

Among the elders.
Young ones watch it for a dose of cringe.

basically Game of Thrones levels of viewership

To all the people who give Ireland to the United Kingdom in these type of threads, why?

Don't you know that we have our own distinct culture, language and a very old tradition of nationhood?

No Witcher 3 though.

That's true, UK should leave Northern Ireland

Maybe now I understand why the cast of the formerly mentioned "Croatia thriller" didn't include a single Croat, but rather a Slovak, a Serb, an Albanian, a Russian, a German and a Iranian woman as protagonist.

No, UK should either cease to exist, or invade all of it.

>Ireland has it's own language

Same as last except:

>Added Based Swiss Republic
>Gave Colonial Africa Territory Away
>Fixed European Borders
>Gave Ireland Independence

Hmm. Too bad. You would have to play Gothic then.

So do Scots and Welsh, to the same degree.

ideal

>what is irony

"Krim Tim 2: Pravda na zadatku" is basically shitposting brought to you on television

That and "Krv nije Voda" are basically the single best things on TV here because they are so awful (if taken seriously) but so beautiful (if taken ironically)

We do.

the best

I can live with that. I love Gothic.

obligatory

This map is as good or better than any hypothetical alternate history. Europe's borders were already perfect, and they fucked it up.

In a sense yes, but Ireland is an exceptionally difference case.

Not only are we geographically separate from Britain (Scotland and Wales obviously not) we have had a long and bloody history resisting British rule while our culture, religion and people were being eradicated by a foreign colonial power.

There are distinct religious and cultural differences between the two islands.

You don't need to be separate though, you just need respect.

>Albania
>montenegro

>borders of Austria-Hungary

A E S T H E T I C

Literally perfect

Also, British people are white, while Irish people are niggers.

europe 2088?

Like 2 % of your population use Irish as their main language. There are more Turks in Germany than Irish in Ireland.

youre a fucking retard

>The Zone

I definitely agree, we are more close to Brussels now than our friends in the UK.

Doesn't mean we have to be within the United Kingdom. The respect for Ireland was never there on the other side, Britain often viewed us as a sort of odd cousin never as equals within a union. Certainly, if it Britain didn't have an imperial attitude to us, history could have turned out very different and we could stll be together. The relationship was always one of the conqueror and the conquered.

See:
Cromwellian wars in Ireland
The plantations
Penal laws
The Great Hunger (Famine caused by Britians economic policies toward Ireland)
1798 rebellion
1916 rising
The Troubles etc etc

Any rudimentary understanding of Irish history can tell you why we are so against being in union with them.

Yeah, I can see that, it's like with Steven Seagal movies.

Fuck off, sheep shagger.

Fuck off you slit eyed chink, go kill yourself, faggot.

When it comes to ethnicity, we are genetically something like 99.6% the same as British people.

Most people in Ireland are descendants of British planters.

>leaf

I'm Irish and Welsh, not even remotely Asian.

Hahaha you just revealed yourself you nigger. Now that explains the anger.

Thanks for letting me know you're a filthy Irish nigger.

You people aren't human, filthy Irish ape. Go die of starvation like your ancestors.

Simply wrong, but okay

only answer.

>hitler won wwii
>no lebensraum???
hah u r fuk

That's enough Lebensraum for a start.

About 60% fluent actually. We learn it in School so most people at least have a conversational knowledge of Irish, but admittedly it's not spoken as widely as English (doesn't mean people can't speak it)

It used to be 95% used as peoples first language, now it's not. I wonder why?

Pro tip: My original point.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey.

How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash,Seamus Tyrone LeShawn O'Brian. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Ireland can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of Europe, the niggers of Europe.

Die, Seamus. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

stop being a myopic fucking typical german
no wonder you l,ost the war
you don't even deserve your best fucking thinkers and deologues when you go "oh well this will sufice x3" you fucking Bismarckism faggot

what will russians do when you let them survive in their country without occupying and exterminating them? fucking bigger doofus than Dolfuss

no wonder your country is so shit, all the best Germans left your homeland in the migration era and came to England

In 2005 we were the worlds most developed country. Now number 11 (ahead of the US)

Don't let facts get in your way though.

>lowest amount of immigrants
>baltimore of Europe

Hahaha shut up spidercountry.