How is this acceptable?

How is this acceptable?

Attached: iuong.png (852x748, 938K)

Let me guess: when you were a kid you thought Batman was right and when you became an adult you realized the Joker was right all along.

more advanced model is slimmer and has more ricer shit whats the problem?

I agree OP. Making threads like this is 100% unacceptable. Go ahead and delete your thread and then go lie down in front of a train.

Russo's cinematography. Sub CW network tier. Looks like a cell phone commercial.

By having a good story and characters to make up for not great special effects in a trailer

See DC for what happens when you have a shitty story with shitty characters and special effects

?

Why do you get so mad when someone points out the bad CG in these movies?

What's the good story

You're reaching, Ladderbro.

The movie isn't even out yet, you act like they don't constantly work on CGI until the last minute

You'll find out in a few weeks

Damn, that IM2 armor looked way better than I remembered.

That's because they used a lot of practical effects. Less so in modern MCU.

Attached: W1J27.jpg (400x400, 36K)

God, shut up with these fucking threads already.

No

It been fucking months. Find a new topic, you unoriginal fuck.

This. I bet OP can't even explain why the CGI is bad.

No

It’s not rendered properly.

Film vs digital.

Isn't the new suit the bleeding edge extremis shit? The "literally part of his body" kind of shit?

Like you would know.

Yes it is. That's why this thread is dumb.

I do

Okay little buddy.

Actually, the new suit is mostly practical effects as well, but they do enhance it with CGI after the fact.

Attached: 1498623889856.jpg (816x1222, 250K)

>Doctor Strange and GotG2
>top tier art direction and design, extensive, but well produced CGI
>Homecoming, Ragnarok and Black Panther
>painfully obvious green screen everywhere, early 00's-level CGI

Did they waste all of their budget for Phase 3 on those two movies and now have to scrape the bottom of the barrel?

I second this motion. OP must now off themselves.

>early 00's-level CGI
jesus you're dumb, and you clearly weren't alive in the early 00's

That’s just a model they use so the CG guys have a refrence

Attached: 4EE26A3F-486D-4073-8AB4-ADF6F60C5CC3.jpg (901x1191, 193K)

>pic
Yet more proof that practical effects are literally always superior

Nobody will ever care.

Millions of people will go see this movie, love it and it will make billions and there's nothing you can do about it. Everyone on this board will love it except you and you will forever be the crazy man with a tinfoil hat screaming at passing kids about CGI.

no they dont, because you have to pass the footage to post editing, color correction and music and sound Fxs.

I bet you love the Transformers movies too

>you have to pass the cgi to sound fx

Attached: 100.gif (395x281, 83K)

Looks like OP struck a nerve

>implying film editing is linear like this
You can work on VFX while all that other stuff is going on.

I don't see the problem.

Tony has had 10 years to refine and improve the suit. It makes perfect sense that the tech you streamline and improve.

I imagine the total suit weight is also far lighter than the earlier models. Probably means he is far faster and more agile than he was.

>I imagine the total suit weight is also far lighter than the earlier models
Well considering it's literally inside of him, I think that goes without saying.

No, nobody likes those and they continue to perform less and less well with each subsequent installment souring fans while the MCU manages to do the opposite.

Stop with the sour grapes thread spamming in what I can only assume is in response to the DCEU's miserable failure. It was Warner Bros fault and the there's no one else to blame fandom side other than the die-hard Snyderfans who did mental gymnastics to defend ham-fisted symbolism and style over substance. The vocal DCEU fans were the ones that turned company wars up to the next level making any live action discussion intolerable on Sup Forums for years on end while growing increasingly toxic with each movie released by either cinematic universe.

inb4 "hurr, but no one brought up company wars before you." Like it wasn't obvious what your petty motivations were from this repeated shot gun spamming and autistic obsessive behavior.

Attached: 1521288543736.jpg (1136x640, 47K)

He's right though.

Yes I know OP is right

Literally the only one who brought up company wars was you. DC fans living in your head rent free.

> Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that Guardians of the Galaxy was mediocre at best?
> Why is Civil War's dragstrip fight look so bad?
> Be honest, Dr. Strange was just a poor man's Iron Man 1.
> [blurry still frame of Spider-Man mid-bounce from Homecoming trailer] Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
> Is anyone even excited about Black Panther? I don't know anyone who is talking about it.

You never learn do you?

Read the whole post next time.

Anyone have any new Evans?

Attached: 1521318730110.gif (320x166, 2.77M)

I did and I chose to call you out anyway. Quit being such a snowflake. People are slower to critique your meme movies.

>user admits to being slow

Autocorrect. Should say *allowed to

Did he go into the donut shop in his suit and buy those, or steal them?

Attached: 1517945185841.jpg (600x461, 73K)

Attached: 1510830363994.gif (500x280, 1.43M)

yes more pls

You just outed yourself as underage, BP and BAKA may have some shoddy cgi in some scenes, but none of them are as bad as the first Raimi Spider-man or the matrix sequels.

what the shit, SM:H became baka?

>calls someone underage
>doesn't know about baka desu senpai

What are you talking about specifically, OP?

They use practical effects in the new ones too. And they also use CGI in the old ones. Everything from backgrounds to ambient light is CG.

Point is that you literally can´t work only on CGI because there are other things that need to be done after the CGI.

They occur concurrently.

Attached: PndD8.gif (600x325, 221K)

Nope. The Ultron thing is just a guy wearing the thing for reference, because it's a full-CG creature. You are correct on that part. The Iron Man picture, you can see the green triangles, dashes and red circles. Those are reference points for CG to be overlaid. The upper part is a practical suit. If I recall, most of the Iron man suits have been CG on the lower half.

Not sure why the legs are CG. maybe it's too uncomfortable to wear, or practical legs don't have a good range of motion while looking believable or something.

When did this board become Sup Forums again? Why do we have all these threads nitpicking CGI from movies rofl.

Because there's nothing else to complain about in Marvel movies.

Attached: file.png (1017x728, 479K)

Your point is wrong, dipshit. The sound fx and music are all being done while the editing is happening. The CGI doesn't have to be finalized for any of that, they can go back and add more details, change lighting and texture, etc.

I'm more disappointed than happy the DC movies are having issues, out of control budgets with barely any quality control.

>Its another Shill thread by OP

still the best teamup scene, theres something about their banter that reminds me of friends playing co-op vidya

THICC!

If DC movies were better than Marvel would have to put in that little bit of extra effort to make the movies perfect in order to compete.

Competition can only make both companies improve their output. As it stands, DC aren't even trying, so Marvel don't need to go that extra mile.

Bingo.
Bad Marvel Movies are Warner Brothers fault.

I liked their interaction in IM3 too
Rhodey underrated

Attached: 3120809560.png (1092x557, 487K)

- what did you see?
- too fast, nothing

fucking based Shane Black

You see Iron Man (and most any character in any movie) far more from the waist or chest up than you do his full body. So you do mostly practical effects for the upper body, since that will be seen the most. Less SFX work after the fact. Leave that for the bottom half. No reason to have RDJ wearing stuff on his legs if he's just standing there talking to Cap.