When did you realize that evolution is bullshit?

When did you realize that evolution is bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UCb5zMxo51E&list=PLDF03FD71FE7D634E&index=6&t=782s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When I read that topic

in the same moment i learn to identify bait threads i guess

those granola bars are really good

not matching lingerie

1/10

Recently.

when I realized a single dog has the genetic potential to be any dog breed whatsoever

it means that all the possible dog breeds already exist within the current dog genetic material

where did all that 'junk' variety come from? why would it be latent in the wolf genetic material? why would things like weiner dogs be possible at all, does that mean we can breed weiner humans?

Stop thinking about weiners you homo.

couple years ago. youtube.com/watch?v=UCb5zMxo51E&list=PLDF03FD71FE7D634E&index=6&t=782s this helped me wake up to it. Great lecture but you can't take everything word for word. i guess like most of these.

never

they're called 'goyim'. what youre describing is the jewish scheme revolving around israel

Alright, I'll bite. For the record, I do believe in the theory of evolution, since it most accurately explains the diversity of life on Earth with the fewest holes. What makes you NOT believe in evolution? Why do you think it's bullshit?

>Area: 47 km2
NOW THATS WHAT I CALL RARE

after I hit my head

he doesn't want to believe he's related to black people

After reading your post. There's no way someone as dumb as you could've been the result of natural selection. You're so stupid, only divine intervention could explain your survival.

the only people who believe in evolution are leftist retards who have never had children. They think the vagina is like a barrel and monkeys just pop out of there.

who is this fluid druid?

>we can observe bacteria 'microevolve'
>the rules for 'microevolution' are exactly the same as evolution just with shorter time scales

Evolution is a natural law on the same order as thermodynamics. When you think about it just a little, it becomes hard to think of what the universe would even be like if it weren't the case. Let's say God made the universe, and made angels that can reproduce. These Angels have certain traits, these traits vary depending on who the angels mate with and follow reliable patterns and are passed down. Some angels with trait X get killed by demons before they can reproduce while angels with trait Y survive to reproduce. After a few generations, angels with trait X are exceptionally rare, y trait angels common. Looks like even supernatural creatures would follow natural selection if they exhibit basic stuff like reproduction, variation, etc.

Good post. We've also seen more than just microorganisms evolve. Fruit flies are a well known example. Tbh crop and animal domestication are the most extreme examples we've been around to see in real time.

Why would evolution make a female you are atracted to ? checkmate evolution

>what is a mutation

>why would God make millions of women that don't find your neet ass attractive in any way?

Checkmate, christfags

If evolution doesn't exist, every child, by definition, is a copy of one of their parents. If offspring share even a single trait with the other parent, that is de-facto evolution.

> Evolution = change through time over generations.
> Nothing more
> Nothing less

>burger education

This. Apply yourself.

A liberal muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, known atheist

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

”How old is this rock, pinhead?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian”

”Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears liberals cry for the “poor” (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, DeShawn Washington, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist liberal professor. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named “Small Government” flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

Semper Fi