As a virgin female, why should I be with a non virgin male? Don't act like guys don't fuck around more than girls do

As a virgin female, why should I be with a non virgin male? Don't act like guys don't fuck around more than girls do

>As a virgin female
there are no girls on Sup Forums

if you can prove otherwise, show tits with timestamp

Tits or gtfo

nah go out with a virgin so you can get fucked by a floppy donky cock for 5 hours or a hard pencil for 5 seconds or any variation in between.

don't go out with someone who has had sex before, it's like a movie they've already seen they'll be sooOOOooo bored.

I don't think you should, personally. I'd try to find a virgin male as well, but it needs to be one who is a virgin by choice rather than due to his lacking social ability. It's important to save your virginity, but a lot of men would just give it up in a heartbeat, they just haven't got the chance to lose it.

Why should you, out of all people, deserve a virgin wife?

>female Seeking virgin males
You've come to the right place m'lady.

>females
>on Sup Forums

You probably shouldn't, but most girls don't think this way whereas nearly all guys do.

>not knowing what a chanwhore is
it's like you're new here

are you a real virigin or "sucked 1000 cocks and took 5000 nigger dicks in the asshole" virgin?

Are you a...

oral virgin?
anal virgin?
vaginal virgin?
cleavage virgin?
ever taken a warm load of semen anywhere on your skin?

>not following a time-honoured tradition
Typical woman

Though you only have liberalism, secularism and "freeing women" to blame for it anyway.

Plenty of good virgin men out there.
But especially here.

As a virgin male, why should I give you a (You)?

no unless you're happy picking up the scraps other women didn't want

go for a guy whos fucked around a few times but has otherwise been in long term relationships.

Yes, I haven't even held hands with a guy. I'm not tremendously ugly but I'm not pretty or anything. Some guys have liked me before.

whoa. Hello, M'lady?

>Don't act like guys don't fuck around more than girls do
But they don't. Only a handful of guys have the ability to pull a lot of tail.

Women can get laid at any time. FACT.

Did you miss the part about the show ur tits?

Why should I rely on some weeb who masturbates to anime 24/7 and spends his nights chanting drain the swamp to provide me with a happy marriage?

The point is guys expect too much out of girls. Be the standard you wish to see in the world.

>As a pair of tits with a vagina attached.
You know the rules here object.

>3 posts by this ID

>Women can get laid at any time. FACT.
As long as they're not grossly obese, like OP.

I would honestly say that in practice these days, due to availability of sex, a lot of girls screw around more than guys do.

I'm almost married so this doesn't apply to me, but I would feel that I deserved it since I wanted to have someone with a clean slate, and be able to guide her in life.

For the most part, its because I'm traditional and am willing to play all the roles expected from tradition from me, so I would want the same from my wife.

Do girls even want a virgin male as a bf?

>Doesn't want weeb who masturbates to anime 24/7
>Goes on Sup Forums
>U wut?

How can you tell whether a male is "virgin" Virginity only applies to females.

You should be with a man that will love you, be faithful to you, and look after you.

Stop. This is not Sup Forums

You bitch about whores all day, and then when a good one comes along, treat her like a whore.

You're the reason why women are whores.

Most guys in your situation would sincerely try to get a virgin wife. Most girls in your situation wouldn't care if a guy showing them interest was a virgin or not when it came down to it. Others, like you, also wouldn't care, but still half-ass pretending to care to get attention on the internet.

>virgin female

This is an 18+ board sweetie.

Some do.

Try reading the thread retard: and show tits. there is no need for you to point out that you're a female. You could have phrased the question in an open-ended way, but because most females are attention whores, you have to call out how you have tits and a cunt.

You sound like a asexual frigid tard, kill yourself, you annoy the planet.

>Some guys have liked me before
You are miles away from most of guys

What are you even asking

This.
Your average normie gets laid every once in a while. Its only turbochads that pull in bitches week in and week out.
In the other hand, if you're a girl it' pus easy to get laid. You don't need confidence or a peronality. All you need to do is open your legs

>using made up names for things on Sup Forums
>hurr durr i was only pretending to be a fag

to be honest you're going to get used and abused by somebody either way so you might as well have fun with it

Same reason a virgin male shouldn't want a virgin female. The sex will be bad, specially if the virgin is the male. I have over 40 confirmed deployments to different pussies, and maybe 5 decisive victories, the first which was at the 25th ish. Inexperienced women also cause bad sex, it's just that the male will never complain. He WILL cheat on you though. Regardless of what these cucks tell you, sex is mostly for fun and any man today that is over 18 and still a virgin has some deep issues you don't want to deal with.

And I don't start a thread by pointing out how I'm a male. This is not a place to virtue-signal and whiteknight.

White knighting for an obvious bait post.
Back to rebbit with you

>made up things on Sup Forums
nigger, do you even know cracky?

Obviously b8, this is the place with majority of virgins of probably all internet.

because women are objects. you're only worth is the sexual value you have to males. name one thing you can do other than spit out babies.

>The point is guys expect too much out of girls. Be the standard you wish to see in the world.

No, guys are possessive, which is a good thing. Girls like that guys are possessive. Read this . You are creating a false choice. There are men out there who don't have virtue standards for women. They are literally cuckolds. Or they have whore fetishes. So either accept that guys are possessive, or go marry a cuckold who wants other men to fuck you. Those are your real options.

I would care if my future husband had been with more than 3 girls before.

I am 18.

desu nah, asexuals are disgusting

Do you like three in dicks, m'lady?

ooh, another for my collection.

23 kissless virgin here
please be mai gf

No, that's Sup Forums.

Politics and news here.

Slide threads should be ignored in the wake of pizzagate. You pathetic faggots are too easily distracted.

Huh. So how ugly are you? Do you have nice fat tits?

>As a virgin female
Not by choice, I'm guessing.

how old was brooke here?

You shouldn't. God expects chastity from both men and women equally. If you can't find a man willing to wait for his wife, then that man isn't worth marrying.

Well, virginity is different for girls because it's a hole you have to pop but for men it's all external. If the girl is hot enough to get me instahard without fire playing me, then I will have no problem fornicating with her due to the pristine condition of my phallus.

I'd rate myself a 6. My mom's Jewish so I was stuck with her ugly nose.

I'm also mixed.

>As a virgin female
Guaranteed replies

Abandon thread, it's going to turn into r9k

>jewish
So close yet so far, no wonder no one wants you.

There are tons of guys who have never been with any girls.
Men don't mess around as much as girls do, a small portion do, but it's a small portion.
The average male is an awkward retard :^)

>Jewish
well
well
well

You just outed yourself as CTR/SRS/Tumblr. Everybody sage this shit.

>I'm not tremendously ugly
Post a fucking picture with time stamp then you fucking gash monkey

>my moms Jewish
>mixed
How did we not see the bait all along?

>mixed
With?

>Jewish
>88
mild chuckle

>implying women can control their urges and remain a virgin
There is nothing more beautiful than two newlywed virgins clumsily letting their instincts guide them through they're first intercourse, but it isn't easy to find a woman so intent on keeping chaste unless they're very religious or have been damaged other ways

>Jew mom
Larping this hard
Sage all fields

You beat me to opening this thread today. Already had my canada proxy :(

if you are a virgin female and browse Sup Forums Sup Forums, you are either mentally fucked in the head or a fat whale. Or both.

We'll pass, thanks.

ah, so you're waiting for prince shekels to ride in and sweep you off your feet

What if she got raped? She's unpure for marriage right?

This meme needs to die. There are shit tons of redpilled, traditional girls on Sup Forums, but you faggots insist on treating them like shit.
Then you turn around and complain that there are no "traditional, wholesome" girls in this pozzed world.

Maybe try acting a little nicer, and you might have a chance at winning an A+ irl waifu.

sure you'll get hard, you'll probably finished before the minute is up though. Or you'll flop on top of her for a few minutes. It should be illegal to lose your virginity after 18.

>1 post by this ID
what did he mean by this?

The fuck is lapping?

Okay, hold on a minute

Shit like that happens, isially the woman ends up not trusting men and acts harsh, I'd forgive it but other's may not

We're all a bunch of mentally retarded virgins who are mad that not a single women has given us the time of day. The fuck do you think will happen when a woman actually shows up?

no. i was about to have sex for the first time with a girl a couple months ago when she asked me if i was a virgin. i said yes. she was clearly upset/uncomfortable by this and a little creeped out (i'm 19). she put her clothes back on and said she was tired and wanted to go to sleep. i've learned my lesson now.

What mix? Personally I'm German Dominican with a hint of Asian.

You shouldn't. Don't fap and looking to get married first before having sexy time

>mentally retarded virgins who are mad that not a single women has given us the time of day
speak for yourself
politics is for men

also,
t. redpilled, WHITE, virgin girl who met my NatSoc boyfriend on Sup Forums.

It's possible to find true happiness and love, just quit being assholes.

>frogposting

Feels bad man. 18 yrs college freshman and im nervous about this happening, haha.

There are a lot of guys that are virgins. You'll be fine if that's what you want. My wife was a virgin before I met her, I was not. I would say she might have had a few hang-ups about it.

story time?

I'm Indian and White.

If you consider Russian jewish people white lol.

Lol virgin by choice ha. So someone who will lie to you.

>Politics

>a virgin female wanting a virgin male
l m a o

a virgin beta male over 20 is the equivalent of a fat 30 year old feminist with 2 racemixed kids from two different fathers in the eyes of a woman

unless the guy is religious (or have a good reason for being a virgin that isn't "waiting for one" or "wanting it to be special") then no attractive girl with any sexual value superior to the type of woman i described before is going to want a virgin male

and if she does she's an idiot speaking from an evolutionary perspective

>he doesn't have a 5GB pepe collection

>posting about how you're a chick on an anonymous board counts as politics

>unironically still frogposting

projecting this hard

Underrated post

Interesting mix. Story? European Ashkenazim pass as white in my book.

good luck

Holy shit, fuck her. She's beyond redemption, fucking reprobate. I hate women so fucking much, yet I want a wife so fucking bad too.

WHY GOD, WHY?

There are no females on Sup Forums, you are just RPing for attention
>jewish
100% confirmed bait

>not knowing that we reclaimed Pepe months ago

I can do this all day, Chaim

i've just started lying about it.