To what extent is this true?

There real world doesn't have a liberal bias, not by any means.

In the "real world", the strong survive and the weak get left behind to die on their own.

That's about as far from a liberal thought process as one could get.

Not at all. The world functions on a conservative bias.

>the weak get left behind to die on their own

So how do you explain welfare and other similar benefits?

to precisely the same extent that "reality has a conservative bias" is true.

Reality has a way of reigning over your delusions no matter which direction they are inclined towards. Both conservative and liberal delusions are routinely BTFO by facts and measurable reality.

It does. Not that the fascist Clintonites have anything liberal about them.

/pol has been flooded with retards....

None, and repeating it is damaging as it tends to blind liberals to their own confirmation bias. The fact that they don't realize the danger in that is strong evidence that most liberals are sheep to the same degree they believe conservatives are.

I think this aims to express that reality, as it exists to a specific individual, is highly subjective and that if we consider just for a moment the realities of other people, which are based on their subjective experiences, then we can take a stab at understanding a more objective reality. A more objective reality, taking into account the various truths of others, would be inherently more liberal because of the breadth of perspectives for which is accounts.

le centrist man :•)

The reality is that not all traditions are worth keeping and not all progress is worth making. The difference is that traditions which endure do so for a reason, while many "new" ideas have already been tried and failed. No society has ever abandoned religion and survived a full generational cycle. Not one. I'm an atheist, but you'd have to be a moron or totally ignorant of history to say that we don't need religion.

And I think that's the core here: "reality" has a liberal bias because their positions make LOGICAL sense... but humans are not logical, we're a product of an evolutionary process, and we're terribly flawed. The traditions we live with are traditions that we need not because they are logical, but because we are MADE to need them. Certain things are just hardwired into us.

>safe spaces
>censorship
>shames dissent
>theories over empirical evidence
>relative over universal standards

No. Reality does not have a liberal bias.

Thy exist because human beings are ABLE to defy nature.

Sometimes defying nature isn't a good thing.

I am not a centrist. My positions on issues tend towards the extreme, but not in a liberal or a conservative way. My positions on gun control, race issues, immigration, welfare, military spending, and abortion are not compromises or middle grounds, but they are also not typical of the left or the right. I favor whichever policies prove themselves to optimize for both personal freedom and quality of life.

Reality has a conservative bias, but this doesn't mean that it's wrong to be liberal. being conservative is easy: you just yell RULES OF NATURE on top of your lungs whenever a black man robs a store, trap commits a suicide, and slav drinks himself to death. To be conservative is to accept nature and try to live with it. To be liberal is to change nature, but never deny it. Saying that race doesn't exist won't help if black people, left alone, are much dumber than white people - but you can educate a black person to a level of a white one, it just takes time and effort. That's the true bluepill.

literally everything that is liberal is wrong. Conservatives have never been wrong in history.

>ban right-wing ideas from even being mentioned
>scream over anyone who tries to talk about scientific differences between races/sexes
>"see, reality has a liberal bias! :^)"

Show me a conservative comedian.

Show me a conservative technology company.

Show me a conservative video game developer.

Show me a conservative movie production company.

Show me a conservative operating system developer.
Conservatives don't create anything except pollution and war.

Reality doesn't have any bias.

Reality is reality.

>welfare is reality
wut

It's completely true if you ignore everything that makes it false.

lolwut

Reality is liberal's worst enemy

Look at all the shit they support

Open borders, muslim immigration, 15$ minimum wage, free college

In reality these are all terrible fucking ideas

Liberal faggots attempting to control the English language again. They failed with that one although it did stick around for quite a while.

The (historical) reality is that the pendulum swings from left to right to left, from liberal to conservative to liberal. Anyone who uses the "it's current year!" meme implies a monotonous progression in one direction and is therefore an ignoramus.

I think in a lot of cases the conservative position has already been experienced and its faults are known, whereas progressive utopias often have the luxury of never having been tried before. For example, this was somewhat true for multiculturalism, which, after having been tried, is now all but ready for garbage disposal.