Villainous greenlit

Apparently a secret conference was leaked by someone and shows Villainous is officially in production.
Some of these notes are interesting
>change of focus from the main character

Attached: 68154872-8509-4275-8285-F5C532229E62.jpg (464x567, 72K)

>>change of focus from the main character
What could this mean

Either make black hat more redeemable/vulnerable or making Flug the main character

In facebook i found it was revealed in a conference about the future of CN, and what approach they have with their shows and fans. It was done by Lucas Arechaga.
So its not a fake leak or anything

Attached: E1AFAAFA-CCEA-4563-A27C-2E715807CE57.jpg (2048x1536, 444K)

Could mean anything, really. "Change of focus" is extremely vague. It could be changing the main character, it could be focusing more on the main character and less on the supporting cast (or the opposite), it could be changing the type of focus (story arcs vs one-off character-based gags, for example), or putting more focus on some aspect of the main character (for example, focusing less about "lol I'm evil" and giving him actual motivations), etc.

Some of these would make a lot of sense when going from demo shorts to an actual show.

I fear the addition of an OC Donut steal MC that will be interacting with the villains instead of having them be the story. Kind of like KO in OKKO is merely watching the stories like we do in 3/4 of the episodes

Finally
Hopefully a NA release

Good, they are probably in damage control seeing how all three new shows this year are going to bomb and they have to come up with something that would be actually liked by CNs crowd quickly. I wonder how much longer millers got.

Goddammit I enjoy the entire cast roughly equally, and one of the best parts about Black Hat is just how much of an unapologetic jerkass he is to everyone. CN Better not fuck this up

if theres gonna be a change make BH less powerful and have BH organization fight villains

>change of focus on the main character
what are the chances of introducing some OC who tries to make BH change his ways and turn him good
>strong development of characters and stories
GODDAMN IT CN NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO BE A EPISODIC SHOW

Attached: 1395784389479.png (496x216, 3K)

>Change of focus on the Main Character
This is probably the most worrisome news since it has a lot of different connotations.

It could mean that the show would focus largely more on Flug or Dementia's point of view to treat them as audiences surrogates or they are going to create an entirely new OC for the audience to latch on too or it could be as simple as having Black Hat himself change focus on other things and ditch the Beavis and Butthead style review show for original situational driven comedy.

Flug or Dementia's shorts were funny as fuck tho.
>"acabamos de recibir varios pedidos de la cosa rastrera esta"
BH is a boring mary sue

I actually think that Flug would work the best as the protagonist. It would be kinda manga-like: the supernatural monster and the normal guy.

DNA Cartoon Network?

Granted Sup Forums might be a strange place to ask, but as a voice actor trying to catch a break, where might one need to be to get a shot at an English voice role in an up and coming show like this? Should I be focusing on agencies and cities where castings might be held (Burbank for CN stuff most likely), or would it be beneficial to contact the creators before it goes to that step? Do things change since it would be a dub and not original recordings?

Well I guess Blackhat is too competent to be the focus, otherwise he'd wreck heroes left and right. They're gonna Hector him.

Calling it: one month on CN's morning death-slots, one month in repeats on Boomerang, and then killed off without a word.

Sonic Boom, Transformers, and Justice League Action have left a nice empty spot 6-7am

Hmmm. I trust the image but if its greenlit, why hasnt alan or anyone said anything about it?
Maybe we shouldnt know this info so early

The problem is the english dub is so weird due to CN US not mentioning this shows existance at all
Check the website. Villainous isnt there. Only on CN LA

Or introducing a new character. Which would be dumb and messy, but not unthinkable.

>change of focus from the main character
I think that the main character in this context is Black Hat, seeing that he's the brains of the operation. My money goes on Flug, he's the most relateable from a view standpoint. He's somewhat normal and peaceful, compared to 505 he speaks so that's a plus as well.

I hope they don't change much, the current cast is really lovable and well balanced.

Good news, when is the pilot gonna drop out though?

>Flug as the MC
Maybe. Do keep in mind he took over black hat in the orientation guide videos

Demencia a cute