Russians

>Russians
>White
Pick one. Russians are mixed with Asian tribes. I have a Russian friend who did a DNA test and found that he is part Yakut.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_peoples_of_Siberia

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf
upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970
blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthodox_Judaism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthodoxy#Orthodoxy_in_Christianity
ya.russia.tv/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melungeon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is so great about being %100 white?

Mongols aren't autistic pussy Asians like japs tho

Telling your online autistic virgin friends on a Bangladeshi cartoon forum that you are "100% white check it" while being a failure in life!

its ok germany will force you to take refugees and then you wont exist

>tfw part native american
My fellow online autistic virgins want to intern me.

>AMERICAN says something about the lack of the whiteness in other nations

Hofer will MAGA and deport everyone to Germany

Actually, the Russian I mentioned in the OP was a Ukrainian (of Russian ancestry, of course). That means that you too could be Yakut, khokhol.

>That means that you too could be Yakut, khokhol.
I just look in the mirror to see the opposite.

Is cossack an actual ethnicity or are they just badass military rednecks?

Prepare to be swarmed by Putin fanboys

>just badass military rednecks?
This. Military rednecks mainly with Ukrainian ethnicity . The Cossacks took only Orthodox Christians.

Implying Ukrainians did not become mixed with zhidi and various churki from other parts of the Russian empire.

Wrong.
The Jews are mixed only by Jews, their religion does not allow to mix with gentiles.
Same shit with churki, adjusted to Islam.

I don't like Russians, they have always been an enemy to the nordic peoples despite us being the founders of their nation.
But, the western ethnic Russians are white as anyone in Scandinavia.
It's the minorities in the east and south that need to be gassed,

nice

>cossacks
>see pic
Thats a turk.

But instead of the screen you looked in the mirror.

Slavs >>> whites

Just look at the current situation in Europe and compare it to Rússia.

>Implying people care about religious rules when they're horny.
Why do so many European zhidi have white features? Why don't they look like Arabs and other Semites? It's because they mixed with goyim for hundreds of years. Why do Greeks and Albanians look like they are mixed with dirty Ottoman Turks? Because they are! Even noticed how some central Asian churki look half white? It's because they are mixed.

>and compare it to Rússia.
In Russia, there are many problems with illegal migrants from Central Asia and the Caucasus Muslims.

Not usually the case. Explain this. Let me help you. Anywhere between 28-32% of the US """Whites""" has negro or amerindian admixture. USA is like 32-38% White country.
It was specially non-Hispanic """"Whites"""" who got studied.
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf

upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970

blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2/

>Yakut.
> Russian

Nice bait m8. For fucks sake, this is getting tiresome.

Alright, if we are not white. We identify as colour fluid.

You forgot China and Southeast Asia
But more than half of Ukrainians are Russian, Polish, Turkish mix. Pure Untermenschen. Sad!

Cossacks had a custom of seizing Turkish bitches as rape brides.

Vagina is one of many things Russians don't discriminate against :)

>If OP does a DNA test, he'll find that he is kike.

>I'm not untermensch! I'm Ukranian Azov fighter!
Don't confuse him with a shitskin. He fights for the White Race!

In the Russian Empire lived mostly orthodox Jews. These are the real savages who lived in the ghetto and did not differ from blacks in the United States.

These animals can kill by stones his tribesmen due to contact with a goy. In Western Europe, lived more civilized Jews .

Also, you forget about the discrimination against the Jews at the state level in the Russian Imperial

>The Cossacks took only Orthodox Christians.
>Christians

Jew religion.

Cossacks were not Orthodox until that cunt...

You obviously don't know what you're talking about.

I mean en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthodox_Judaism

And en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthodoxy#Orthodoxy_in_Christianity

Attentionwhore, back to mailruch, please

>But instead of the screen you looked in the mirror.
No you just a turkish rape baby that was polinised and after freed by Ivan.

Russia is full of churki for the same reason England is full of Pakistanis. They conquered other territories for resources and made the mistake of giving the native inhabitants Russian (later Soviet) citizenship.

Moй гopa любимый poдинa Кaвкaз

>raped by mongols
>raped by tatars
>raped by turks
>raped by poles
And that's how you get modern ukrainians

That's what makes them superior. They belong to the asian master race.
whites = albino niggers

>60%

This, except for mongols. Those didn't rape anyone. Pic related is """nationalist""" in Ukraine

30-35%*

Instead of a single cherripiking pictures better look at the common "white" Russians
ya.russia.tv/

But that's not cherry picking. All these fine untermenschen are "fighters for Ukrainian purity", not some random people
Good of you to post another Ukrainian by the way! Good untermensch

>tfw Russians are pure and half of Ukies are Turkish rape babies

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250

The American Journal ofHuman Genetics (Volume82, Issue1, 10January 2008, P. 236–250)

Those pictures from Afghanistan show just how pure and white Russians really are?

Russia's greatest poet was an octoroon.

OH SHIT ARE YOU SAYING THAT WE ARE THE PRODUCT OF MILLIONS OF YEARS OF SLOW CHANGE UNTIL WE SUDDENLY STARTED NAMING THINGS AND GETTING TRIBAL AND SHIT

You can see for himself.
ya.russia.tv/

>for yourself
fix

First picture for Moscow. Looks like some zhid mixture to me.

Russia's "white" defense minister.

This is not the worst thing that can be seen there

That looks like Cenk Uygur's retarded cousin.

Here's Putin's son in law.

Is he ethnic Russian?)
Are those ethnic Russians? these are ethnic British then

Can you explain this?

Look at another fine Ukrainian Ra(i)ce Warrior

He is a mix between white Russians and churki.

Lenin, like many other famous Russians, was a mix between white Russian and zhid.

His teeth look fucked up, but beyond that, he looks white to me. Probably should have got braces as a child.

You fags didn't found the Russian nation.

It was Indo Europeans out of Lithuania, you fucking spastic cunt.

British people were already raped by Moorish niggers in Medieval times, so they're not really white either.

So they are not ethnic Russians. Good that you answered my question. Lenin and Bolsheviks were Jews, if you don't know that yet - fuck off to Reddit. Russians are pure , Yanks are not Wrong side of genetics, buddy. Wrong side of the genetics.can you explain me how come third of your """whites""" are niggers and redskins in denial?

You stupid Europeans need to abandon Christianity, revive your IE belief systems, and expel the Jews. You're such a fucking idiots with this divisive mentality. You're going to get fucked very hard at this point, I hate to say it.

You'll get mixed with kike even more, like the British.

Yakuts are pretty cool.

DNA is a complicated stuff, you fat cheese-minded americunts. I have a Somali friend, who as far as he can remember his ancestors were Somalis, guess his DNA results. 37% Middle Eastern, 43% subsaharan African, 14%European and 6%Asian. So what does that says about other folks?

This, they have less than 50% white population.

>Lenin and Bolsheviks were Jews
They were atheist Russians mixed with Jews. Most other Russians are also mixed with Jews, Tatars, khachi, Kazaks, Asians, churki, niggers, etc.
>Wrong side of the genetics.can you explain me how come third of your """whites""" are niggers and redskins in denial?
I never denied that white Americans had nigger and native American ancestry.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melungeon

Well, it's common knowledge that Somalis are niggers mixed with Arabs.

There is no genetic study to proof your claim, negro

They have got a a high rate of european and Asian genetics.

Why do you have somali untermensch as your friend? It's a treason to Suomi

Whiter than most of western europe

>I have a somali friend

Kek, the Ukrainians are starting to turn on their master..

>be dutch
>skirting it that close
>riversofunendingsweat.jpg

But president negro chosen by the Americans

Subhuman genetics are given by nature

what the fuck

Russia's economy is on the shitter
They get cucked by muslim chechens and are forced to give the entire caucus free reign
Russia is over its head in corruption it's called a de facto kleptocracy,

Their freedoms are increasingly being shuttered, You have to register an internet identity, If I recall correctly anonymous Wi-fi is not allowed. They've shuttered most NPOs they require companies like the one I work for to store servers in their country so they can come raid, view and manipulate the data whenever they feel it is necessary.

Russia has been down the drain man. The only two things that prop that shitty country up right now are nuclear weapons and oil. It's essentially Saudi Arabia with nukes that feels like the surrounding nations owe it something.

I have burger friend and he did DNA test and it turned out that he is part Cunt.

Ukrainians are not blond you are scum of this planet

I did a DNA test it said I'm British/Irish like 45%... they are full of shit because they have no test samples form Russia. I happen to be R1b and form an area that it is common, but because its common in the UK I get that result.... lol

Other half is Finnic U5, but one that is common in Germany so it comes back as central European.

DNA test are pure marketing. They are only as good as the data sets they are built on

I also have like .3 native american, but under 1% means fuck all. Its just all skewed.

Whelp, there are like 500k Yakuts in the whole world, I guess it makes all 120 million Russians mixed.

girl in pic rel8ed is my cousin
she did 23andme and is part yakut (slav family)

>pussy Asians
>japs
You know the Japs kicked all the other Asians' asses until America showed up to crash the party right?

So what's bad being yakut?