How would you rank Pan’s taste in Disney and Pixar movies?

How would you rank Pan’s taste in Disney and Pixar movies?

He seriously has too much goth in his brain if he thinks Nightmare Before Christmas was a better movie than Beauty and the Beast

Attached: 96A83246-EDCE-4138-90BA-059482B08FD5.jpg (1609x1218, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM
youtube.com/watch?v=93lrosBEW-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=9C_9SH5BgUc
youtube.com/watch?v=3iUfzN4RAB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here’s an blank one if you fucks wanna try it out

Attached: B3A32240-FF24-47D3-910D-7BFED8036A90.jpg (640x381, 47K)

Never seen Up, Brave, Coco, Incredibles, cars, zootopia, and Moanna

Fight me

except incredibles and maybe coco, you're not missing much.

Tarzan over the Incredibles? Bitch please.

>Tarzan over Lion King
>Herc over Aladdin
Come on Pan get your shit together

>Moana over Frozen
>Tarzan over tLK
>The Incredibles over WALLE.
Meh, I guess.

Attached: 1521649259567.jpg (236x189, 16K)

>incredibles
>better than lilo and stitch
>any disney movie that isn't fantasia being better than lilo and stitch
this is why e-celebs are cancerous vermin

isn't he missing a lot
I liked great mouse detective because they got drunk and killed people

Stop fapping to the thicc and you would realize how wrong you are

>Herc made it as far as it did
Based

Lilo and Stitch does the importance of family better than Incredibles in every possible way.

it's okay to say you like it for the hot sister
you're among friends here

Anyone who ranks the fucking Incredibles over Wall*E has forsaken their right to have an opinion.

Attached: 1469135097672.gif (250x141, 1.31M)

>FAT PEOPLE LOL: The Movie
>good

Nightmare before christmas is one of the greatest stop motion movies of all time. I'd have put it ahead of L and S in regards to visuals and sound. Story too because L and S is carried by its characters and their interactions.

I don't think Nightmare has the cast to match L and S but I do think Jack is a character that, like Lilo, deals with a serious real world problem and a form of depression that isn't normally handled like that.

Against B n B, music is about the same, I'd still gove Nightmare a win in visuals because I fucking love stop motion but B n B is still great. Then, well, it depends on whether you prefer the classic disney movie in regards to story and aesthetic over the more experimental, unique Nightmare.

Personally, I like Nightmare because its more unique and I enjoy its aesthetic choices but w/e

At least watch Up man.

It's a 10/10 masterpiece that people feel they have to hate because it's popular now. It sure as hell wasn't popular on release, the theatre had me and like 6 other people. "Too scary for kids, too childish for adults."

Attached: Untitled.png (956x570, 433K)

I have no problems with this
haven't seen brave or inside out yet

I think most stop motion qualifies for madter piece because the kinds of artists that are attracted to it and the fact the medium is so fucking brutal when it comes to precision. I'd even rank Coraline high on this list (the Corpse Bride is a solid movie but has an overused message. Still, it is of excwllent quality.)

I think some of the more recent stop motion movies such as Kubo or Frankenweenie haven't been as good but even then, I'd put them as equal with some of the contenders on this list like Herc and Kubo, Frankenweenie and Aladdin.

How the fuck does inside out beat wall-e

What's Up man?

Nice b8 thread, Pan. Also
>Toy Story 2 losing to Incredibles
Yeah fucking right. Toy Story 2 kicks Incredibles' ass any day.

>up
>better than toy story
>inside out
>better than finding nemo
>better than ratatouille
>better THAN FUCKING WALL-E
You deserve to be fucking executed for this you degenerate.

Sometimes you just have to masturbate and cry.

Lion King, then Finding Nemo

shiggy

this
kill yourself troglodyte

Attached: 1493653972935.jpg (792x467, 85K)

Dude pollution lmao

>the Corpse Bride is a solid movie but has an overused message

Necrophilia is arrrright

>not wanting to cum in a wet, sloppy, warm maggot stuffed pussy
Gay

what are you trying to achieve with these charts?!

Attached: nupixar face.jpg (704x2160, 611K)

Incredibles and Zootopia are worth watching. Zootopia is probably the best thing Disney made in a while.

Moana has some impressive animation for CG but otherwise is pretty dull, instead of watching the whole movie just watch youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM and youtube.com/watch?v=93lrosBEW-Q

Anyone else think it's completely retarded to decide what the best piece of media is based on a bracket? A bracket requires seeding to work, but if you have already decided what the best piece of media is based on that seeding you don't need the bracket in the first place. Without an crucible of competition to decide a winner a bracket literally makes no sense and just relies on seeding. Doing it randomly we end up in a situation like this where Toy Story is apparently not as good as Coco.

Attached: helper cig.jpg (261x223, 11K)

>Zootopia is probably the best thing Disney made in a while.

only if you feel racist and/or are a furfag.

Brackets are made to create interesting matchups.

You're the same person who watched Wall*E and all you got out of it was that it was about fat people.

One day you'll realize that my "shallow" analysis is much deeper than your analysis.

Highly doubtful. Wall*E shows that even in a world completely ruined by humanity there would be something beautiful we left behind. To feel nothing from this, are you even human?

But ultimately if he just ranked them 32-1 we would have a better idea of how he actually feels about them. Like Toy Story could be his 3rd favorite movie on this entire chart for example as could Tarzan and it's impossible to tell.

i cant wait for Sequel, where people from the Axiom meet the survivours.

Inside Out shouldn't have won any of those matchups except MAYBE Nemo, and even that's debateable. It's a good movie, and one of the better recent Pixars, but the bottom right is the most stacked corner of the bracket and there's no way it makes it out.

i find Inside Out forgettable.

>one of the jokes is an earworm commercial song.

oh, the irony.

Wall-E was very good, and I enjoyed it a ton. The reason why I love it so much was because of the first half of the movie. Seeing the robots interact and learn, and it's fun and thought-provoking. Then the second half shows up, and well, I wanted more of what we got in the first half. So I had to give it to Inside Out. Not to say Inside Out didn't have it's flaws, it did. Just with the movies matched up how they were, this is how my opinions turned out.

I really want to shit on WALL-E but I can't recall anything about it

It was well made but it didn't click with me

>I really want to shit on WALL-E

...!

Attached: 3073883.jpg (640x486, 88K)

Yeah I actually came to post something similar. How did they come up with the seeding? Because that changes everything if you seed it differently. If it's literally just him deciding too it makes even less sense to have a bracket style tournament.

JelloApocalypse did it better without needing a retarded chart
youtube.com/watch?v=9C_9SH5BgUc
youtube.com/watch?v=3iUfzN4RAB8

R8, excuse my messy handwriting

Attached: 1522076706543.png (640x381, 214K)

nah, they just need to make it double elimination. I bet WALLE would've made a hell of a loser's bracket run

Why does he sing? It's terrible

Attached: r8.png (640x381, 161K)

Herc over Aladdin is my only real issue with that. But I think that's partly because I didn't have much personal connection with Herc as a kid, way more into Aladdin. Every other difference is perfectly justifiable, even if I wouldn't have chosen.

9/10, good job m8

>Rata

Attached: 39FD9638-6C7A-4171-A122-3BEC44D2D833.png (463x695, 729K)

No one gives a fuck about Beauty and the Beast lol

>best 90s Disney film
>first animated film to be nominated for Best Picture
>no one cares about it

Here's your (You)

Bump

Nightmare Before Christmas is a bad movie with a mediocre story that's only remembered because of its aesthetics and music

Attached: image.jpg (909x538, 97K)

He's right, you know

Attached: sweeeee.png (384x353, 306K)

B-BUT MUH ALTERNATIVE CHRISMAS STORY!
MUH ALTERNATIVE LIVESTYLE FOR 15 YEARS!

Great design and music can carry an animated film.

Incredibles has way more fapbait than Lilo and Stitch

I might be a little biased for COCO atm. Watched it for the first time last night and really liked it.

Attached: rankings.png (640x381, 174K)

>hating on Golden Age Disney films

Pleb

>Snow White
In the classic Disney villain is punished by their own hubris. It was never the dwarfes' job to kill or punish the Queen. In the original the Queen is punished once Snow White is revived, but that adds nothing to the story.
>Cinderella
She had a cat.
>Alice
Well duh. Still an great adaptation of a great book.
>Peter Pan
Glad someone else notices. She's a pedo too.
>Robin Hood
He's talking about himself, isn't he? The Mouse Detective review confirms. And Beausy and the Beast. And Zootopia.
>Lion King
The second half is saved by the scenes from Simba's stargazing to return to Pride Rock.
>Bolt
Shit, I totally did.

I feel like I'm the only one here who likes Tarzan.

Attached: DY3pC_EVoAEoEJt.jpg (1200x714, 77K)

Phil Collins a best.

>All 2000s and renaissance shit
>No Fantasia or Bambi

Pan is a coddled little casual.

I've seen all of these you ain't missing much.

Tarzan is pretty good, it just got placed in an unwinnable match against Lion King

>Pixar goes out to even modify the teeth in their characters to match things together

Anybody who disagrees has shit taste

Attached: DY3pC_EVoAEoEJt.png (1200x714, 477K)

>being a furry

I can't help but be biased to Lion King. My favorite films since I was a kid.

Attached: Bracket.jpg (640x381, 56K)

I agree for the most part, but I still think it's good. Just wildly overrated.

>Nightmare Before Christmas brought up on Sup Forums
>people who don't feel the need to jerk themselves off intellectually by calling it overrated

Color me surprised, boys. Absolute patricians here.

>all this Toy Story 3 faggots

How can anyone like that shitty, nostalgia bait, rehash of a movie?

>lilo and stitch better than the nightmare before christmas
hm

It’s a Twitter thing, he didn’t choose the films

>Tarzan over Lion King
You've got to be fucking with me

The music isn't even that great. The best song's in the first five minutes and then the entire rest of the movie is downhill from there.

Princess and the Frog touched me and my family on a such a personal that there's no way it can't be my favorite. It also has my favorite Disney soundtrack hands down

Attached: DZKY1jqVwAAGusQ.jpg large.jpg (1246x738, 135K)

Hardest matchups were Toy Story vs Up, Finding Nemo vs Inside Out, Inside Out vs Monsters Inc

Attached: DY3pC_EVoAEoEJt.jpg (1200x714, 124K)

(you)

>Last Call and Hey Mama were on the first tier together in the Kanye Madness
>now Zootopia and Mulan are first tier together

I can't win with these things

Attached: adam sad.png (331x342, 123K)

Hercules gets no love on these things

It's a fantastic movie but let's not pretend Oscar notice means jack.

It's cause Hercules is against Aladdin first round in the bracket. They're both good, but Aladdin is just more memorable.

because it's up against fucking aladdin

it's not a bad movie but it's not great and it's up against Aladdin, a true classic

Someone should make one of these for Nick vs CN. Sparks would fly.

Attached: herewego.jpg (640x381, 92K)

Not bad

though zootopia and the incredibles are not that good

What even decided the films to include on here? Pixar's side is fine, there's only about two or three excluded. But Disney? It's all 2010s and Renaissance era, with a single (Lilo and Stitch) exclusion. No classics? Nothing else from the 2000s? Choices are wack.

It’s a Twitter thing

>what is literally every animated Burton movie

I know people on Twitter they're all about 101 Dalmatians

I swear this is a tv.com conspiracy

Herc was objectively shit. There was nothing major for him to overcome he just wanted to be fucking powerful and famous. Also along the way he learns a tiny lesson about self sacrifice. James Woods was the only real reason to watch the movie.

Meanwhile Aladdin is fighting to just survive right from the get go. There's a huge arc about getting what you want vs what you need. Character development on all sides and Robin Williams is god tier voice actor.

Whoever that is, one glance said they have poor taste.

He should focus less on his opinions and more on his art

Attached: 83E1CA1A-A776-4CAD-BA8D-E725866BF4DF.jpg (750x977, 805K)

Harc is a bad movie but an interesting one

What do you expect from someone who likes Lilo and Shit?