Had she never fucked 5 guys, would Trump have ever been elected?

Had she never fucked 5 guys, would Trump have ever been elected?

Seriously, I think she was patient zero for the pushback against Leftism.

She is so gross looking.

would you give her creampies Sup Forums? creamloads?

Kys, burger floozy.

We know its you that keeps starting these threads. Fuck 5 more if you want to be relevant again.

Why are American women built like men? Look at how broad her shoulders are.

I wouldn't fuck her with your dick.

>tits due to being fat
lolno

Is there video of said sexual escapades?

Widespread use of birth control. Their bodies always think they're pregnant.

The idea of that woman raising my child and collecting support payments from me makes me physically ill.

That push-up bra deserves a lot of credit.

>greasy looking hair
>butter face
>chubby
>probably smells like cat piss

I too find it hard to believe she was the start of a whole chain of events.

Pretty much this. It's obvious by the shape of her boobs that they're not that big. Push up and padded bra(s). Possible even multiple layered or filled.

Maybe, but the SJWism was a thorn in the eye of many even before 5guys. Remember how Anita Sarkeesian was triggering Sup Forums way earlier?

Wouldn't it have to be an increase in test in order for them to have broad shoulders? BC pills are high doses of estrogen.

I have heard that the estrogen does cause the massive weight gain, as a natural response. When the body thinks it is pregnant it builds fat reserves to take care of the babies if food becomes scarce.

disgusting

It redpilled a lot of neckbeards, but I wouldn't say it was essential to Trump's victory.

SJWism in general was, though.

>those tattoos
KILL IT WITH NAPALM

If it wasn't hurt, it would be someone else. The Leftist virus had gone too far.

Ew, I'm black and I wouldn't touch that dirty swamp vag.

kek we know from the nudes she posted of herself that her pushup bra is doing all the work here.

gtfo Sup Forums ffs nobody gives a shit about gamergate

No, die cic scum was before zoe quinn.

Gamer Gate changed the direction of this site and parts of Reddit.

But Democrats mistreating the white working class was years in the making.

Yeah but the fact is that that was only a preamble. This bitch is the catalyst. Fuck me, who knew a bunch of gamer nerds with zero social capital could actually change the world.

amirite Sup Forums?

If it wasn't her it would've been someone else. It was just the first time we had viable proof of what everyone already knew.

come back smegol

The only good thing about her is that she's one of the few girls whose mouth I would piss in and not feel weird about it.

maybe
a lot of gamers went insane when that happened, and decided to use the analytical skills that they honed over the years to cause constant trolling and chaos. certainly didn't hurt

R A R E
A
R
E

You're rite user.

Fuck off with your leaf posting, this divided our country at least in a major entertainment industry

If SJW's would have stayed out of Vidya and cape shit Trump would not be president.

No one gives a fuck about zoe quinn never did

It was a wake up call for me personally, in 2012/2013 I was one of the Sup Forumsirgins saying that we should ignore Anita and her culture war posse, I was also a huge liberal at the time (though cognitive dissonance was starting to build) who thought these people weren't a threat

Gamergate and the ensuing shit storm finally woke me up to the fact these cocksuckers exist to snake their way into subcultures and destroy them from the inside out (read: comics). When I realized that I, as a self-identified liberal, was being told I'm a hateful sexist white male pig and everything wrong with society, that i promote rape culture, etc etc, because I enjoy video games with anime titties in them, not to mention stuff footage of Anita blatantly saying I DON'T PLAY VIDEO GAMES made me realize these people need to be cut out of our vidya culture before they irreparably damage it.

Once I realized this concept basically applies to all of Western civilization...

The red pill is strong.

Wait, Gamergate won?

Kek

There was this Season 7 episode of X-Files from 20 years ago where a female game programmer inserted a Stronk Womxn into a video game and she went around chopping cis males' heads off.

It was science fiction to the max...I mean, the female programmer was actually highly competent and could design serious code on her own. Really revolutionary stuff. Total high fantasy. And she didn't even fuck multiple journalists.

Zoe Quinn may have accidentally saved western civilization.

A+ was a wakeup call but this cunt (and the shitstorm that ensued) made me go from shitlib to pretty much conservative.

Fuck, user

It looks like she's holding her own shit

I honestly believe this shot out skank creates these threads to drum up more sympathy from her fellow rainbow haired sjw friends, probably saves all negative comments too for proof that "she's being stalked by GG dorks" for more gofundme/patreon money. Even in her indiegame circle she's probably still avoided like the plague and no one really wants to work with her

>tfw my cousin looks exactly like her but without the piercings and with less hair dye
Should I make a move Sup Forums?

always makes me laugh to think that there are at least five guys in this world that actually stuck their dicks in that woman

Couldn't hurt the hue gene pool

Do you seriously think your average voter gives a shit about gaming journalism? Pushback against leftism accounts for much of the election, but the idea GG was at all responsible for it is ridiculous. The few normalfags who did hear about it are probably convinced in the media kike explanation. When your jobs are going south and you keep getting fucked over by out-of-touch coastal elites, you wise up.

As a Brazilian, I thought you were expected to be fucking your cousin from the age of 7.

why not my hue friend

make cousin pussy great again

post pics, otherwise how do we recommend if it's worth it?

the feelings and attitudes were already in place, no specific trigger mattered, any outlet for the pent up frustration felt by a lot of the country would have worked.

The difference in this election was white college educated suburban voters who voted Obama twice.

I.E. the Sup Forums demographic and the people Sup Forums was talking directly too

gamergate exposed me to how many empty-headed weirdo feminists there were on my friend list

i always suspected- the non-stop onslaught of "rape culture" posts. but i mostly ignored them, occasionally offering a critical "uhh really? maybe it's just a fucking fairytale"

once gamergate hit full swing it was the perfect time to be like "uhh, so where are you getting any of these ideas? because you're saying that these people are being harassed but there isn't any proof, then you're saying it doesn't matter if there is proof or not because it still happens anyway, but then why are you posting fake stories?"

because like we saw, post-trump: most of the time, it is these liberals making shit up

I think that episode was written by William Gibson.

what did he mean by this

I hated her when I was little because I thought she was crazy and irritating; maybe it has something to do with the fact that I bashed her head in a handrail when we were 4/5 y. old.

Otherwise I would've. Seriously. I lost my virginity at 11 so whatever.

Wish I had, I don't have goybook.

What the fuck

Why can't autistic people just eat acid and run away to San Fran? Noooo they have to be video game journalists.

Why are memes our hippie movement, and why is anime taking the place of psychadelic music as our medium of culture. I fucking hate you guys. Anime needs to be destroyed.

You all suck and ruined my fun.

I think what you meant to say was that she was a convenient excuse to buttrage about your virginity and absolute inability to have sex with a female of literally any race. Enjoy, boys. This is the beginning of the end for you vermin.

Yeah why not, greater market than movie and music industry combined and everyone has a family member two at least that game. I believe statistic wise every other person plays video games today, hence why the gaming industry wanting more growth and not a recession goes after the other 50% left which are all women.

You don't need an fb account to look at her pics

It's ironic since Sup Forums is full of SJW fags now.

Someone give me the TL:DR on gamergate

TL:DR

SJW's stuck their dicks in a hornets nest

And the men have narrow shoulders and wide hips.

I don't get it.

Mad virgins mad.

Some whore was called a whore. Still whining about it.

Their janitors are the real SJWs. They delete any thread remotely linked to politics. They are afraid.

Fuck off space nigger, we're full

You can crash on the moon if you want

Evolution, the women who came from Europe to settle America had to be able to carry heavy loads and work hard. The weaker ones died off so more masculine women are common.
In Italy you guys were basically the "Jews" of Europe. Getting others to fight your battles, this made you more stable, only the men had to work so your women stayed in, incubating useless genes like ones linked to getting fat, being a whiny bitch and being ugly. I bet Italians back in the day were terrible for rape, anything to get away from their women. Of course the ugliness and unpleasantness passed onto the men too. A quick look at Italian-American immigrants will prove this, they were all ugly and began the degenerate criminal worship culture that has devastated America.
Funny to think actually, all this because your ancestors were too afraid to actually pick up a weapon and fight the enemy.

some Sup Forumsirgins got upset they cant call other gamers faggots for acting like faggots.

tl;dr
>be an indie game developer
>make a game
>Never get mainstreamed because you literally did not suck dick meanwhile a rainbow haired fish girl sucked 5 dicks to get major coverage for a """game""" she made on wordpad and html.

>some SJW slut made a shitty text game
>she used Robbin William's suicide to promote her game
>people criticized her for it
>she fucked a bunch of industry journalists for good press and reviews
>media starts saying theres a conspiracy against her
>everyone screaming about muh soggy knees
>she teams up with notorious scammer and hired mouth piece Anita Scamkeezian
>they go on tirades about how white men who like games are evil
>all gaming news sites support her, claim evil white men ruin everything
>they all act like they're going to take over the entire industry
>this polarizes millions of people against the SJW horde and inevitably only makes people hate Liberals more than they previously did
>media boldly proclaims that #GG "lost"
>meanwhile tons of lefty journalists got fired, tons of sites lost major ad revenue, a few even shut down, and all these flash in the pan SJW celebrities faded into nothing
>and offensive video games with huge tits are still being made

Why would she want these photos published?
They make her look even worse than she normally does

looks like the beast found the thread

>talentless "game dev" is found to have banged a bunch of journos/judges on panels and received free press/awards from it
>gamers ask the media why they aren't reporting on it
>media says it's not a story
>gamers investigate and find more conflicts of interest
>media circles the wagons, says gamers are dead and spends the next 2 years destroying any shred of credibility they had left

The fuck ET where you posting from negro?

right between the muh soggy knees happened, there was this big surge of articles saying "death of the gamer identity" and "gamers don't have to be your audience"

I actually think the opening of events were the tumblr stuff from the 4th.

Prove me wrong.

that posture. she's trying to cover her gut.

It's probably the event that brought SJWs into the mainstream. People like her had been a major fucking annoyance in radical politics for a while before then.

It's good to see more and more people rejecting worthless bullshit identity politics now.

Why did gawker go ham in defending her?

See

>and offensive video games with huge tits are still being made

i don't want to meme this little sjw shit any credit k

She's a strong 7/10 I would creampie it.

Nigger we have a president seriously proposing to register Muslims and citing internment camps legislation for it. Your degenerate art will put you in the ovens long, long before anybody else.

I've been cackling that not only we get to do a 4th Reich we will succeed because we don't have an Australian meth painter that thinks fucking with Russia is a good idea giving our guys marching orders.

You can trace it all the way back to Occupy wall street when a protest about reducing people house payment in exchange for the bailout was twisted into progressive stack and other SJW bullshit, by people who were triggered by clapping.

GG helped Milo and his merry band, along with other minor figures like Shoe. They're not Alt-Right as we existed long before any of this started. They are (((Alt-Right)))

Though the (((Alt-Right))) did do wonders for keeping Trump in the headlines and drawing attention to major issues. It also coincidentally allowed us to intermingle and spread a lot of race realism to people at the same time. Ironically enough the (((Alt-Right))) is the perfect cover, we couldn't have asked for a better front.
We get to have an actual conference on White Nationalism and when people on twitter criticize us we get to call them homophobic for speaking ill of people like Milo.
It'll never stop being funny.

Gawker was/is a center for Liberal/SJW culture. They had to champion the cause because it was a hot button issue, and it lined up perfectly with their virtue signaling.

the flag is Irish you ignorant english cunt not italian

>tfw i recognize that face

>Australian
Austrian

I think it would be interesting to get a timeline of events to see how it's all connected.

also because i'm pretty sure she had close friends with gawker and other game news sites like polygon and rock paper shotgun etc

>people still think gamer gate meant anything

Just as delusional as that dude who said video game journalists could've swung the election.

I want to cum on Anita's face!

It is quite hilarious they targeted young white men who have been ignored by society and there peers to be the forefront of misogyny.
They spend there lives playing vidya games because women ignore them and then women blame these men for all the wrongs in the world.

I just dont even.

You say Irish, I say Italian, whats the difference? Both are Mexico-lite.

I think Sargon is working on that