Justice League Reborn

aka The Justice League Fancut
is complete.

720p stereo (2.17GB)
mega.nz/#!eeY0kRKC!8djBYWh0wtICIvOuGCgBrEtANZlrJBMH1hM9LOSaqRI
1080p 5.1 Dolby Digital (8.46 GB)
mega.nz/#!PKozALJD!kR-RmYOPKrmOD7ez6RHRqlsrqTajwseBdqJwXSyaJA8

List of changes:

>Rescored the opening logos with "Men are still good" from Batman v Superman (Deluxe edition)
>Made the WB black and white
>Cut the opening superman scene (moved the audio of the scene to the credits. I thought the exchange in the scene itself was fine, the problem was the way the scene looked This way it is and it isn’t still in the film)
>Cut the criminal jumping into frame and asking questions while batman is investigating the parademons in the opening batman scene
>Cut out “can you point me the way to atlantis” in the Aquaman/Batman first meet scene
>Cut the awkward green screen shot with Aquaman standing in the water
>Re-edited the moment Aquaman jumps into water
>Cut down the alien stole my husband scene
>Rescored the Lois/Martha scene with “Alien Ship Arrives” from Man of Steel (complete)
>Cut out the thirstiest reporter joke in the Martha/Lois scene
>Cut out the brunch joke in the Batman/Flash first meet scene
>Replaced the cyborg origin footage with the BvS cyborg footage
>Replaced the shot of Aquaman floating in the water with the comic-con trailer shot
>Cut down the Russian family scene 1
>Replaced the shot of batman standing on the gargoyle with the comic-con trailer shot
>Cut out “I didn’t bring a sword” and replaced it with “My turn” from Justice League trailer 1
>Cut out “Jesus he is tall”
>Cut out Flash falling on Wonder Woman’s chest
>Replaced the cyborg shot in the nightcrawler with the Comic con trailer shot and dialogue
>Added Gordon’s line “Playing well with others AGAIN”
>Added the shot facing Gordon and Batman in the “dressed like a bat scene” from comic con trailer
>Cut out the Russian family scene 2

Attached: dRiQ0Mt.jpg (2756x4173, 746K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/kAWGv
streamable.com/4h1i2
reddit.com/r/JusticeLeagueReborn/comments/86wki2/release_justice_league_reborn/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Added the man of steel piano notes when Superman sees his monument
>Cut out “Kal el no!” from Wonder woman in the Superman vs the league scene
>Cut out “Something is definitely bleeding”
>Cut out “Itchy”
>Added the “ring” scene from the Heroes trailer
>Rescored the Lois/Clark/Martha reunion scene with "Clark Kent suite" from Man of Steel (complete)
>Cut out he “you called mom” part (not that I didn’t like it, there was just too much music bleeding in from the original audio track, Clark would have known she was comming anyway since Lois supposedly called Martha earlier)
>Cut out the Russian family scene 3
>Added the bonus scenes
>Cut down the Russian family scene 4
>Cut out the “ooh snap” line from the flash
>Replaced the shot of the awkward smile batman gives when superman returns
>Cut down the “I don’t not…” exchange between batman and superman
>Cut out “This is definitely east” form the flash
>Cut out the shot where Batman is so incredibly concerned if -Clark!” is still alive
>Cut out “I can feel my toes” moment
>Rescored the final montage with "man of steel suite" from Man of Steel (complete)
>Cut out superman flying up in the sky
>Added the audio of the superman phone footage after Come Together by Gary Clark Jr
>Added Heroes by gangs of youth after the Superman phone footage audio clip

Screencaps:
imgur.com/a/kAWGv
Video Comparison:
streamable.com/4h1i2

Attached: 01TAU49.jpg (1920x1080, 249K)

Fan's shouldn't have to edit this shit heap to make it watchable. Fuck this movie

I'll give it a shot OP but I don't blame you if even you couldn't fix it

>Polishing turd

Attached: JLfancut.webm (512x288, 2.81M)

This sounds like fucking garbage OP, where is the theatrical cut? At least that one was enjoyable

This is one of the saddest things I've see in awhile.

I don’t understand, is this webm supposed to show that the “reborn” cut is shit? Or that the theatrical cut was just fine?

>I will make everything dark and blue with a shitty filter.

FUCKING REALLY? Are you retarded?

Can you just stop memeing?

DCEUfags and Snyderfags are so sad.

I've never seen a fandom try so hard to get people to take them seriously. Even the horse fans have more self-awareness.

>WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THEY'RE DOING IT FOR MEEE!
"NO".

The theatrical cut was pretty much a fan edit so i don't see any harm

I appreciate the effort but nothing is gonna come close to the 3 hour snyder cut

>scolds DCEU fans for being immature
>spergs in all caps
Like clockwork

>not Justice League: Rebirth
Already lost points

bump

>Fuck those guy for liking thing!
>fuck them for supporting thing I no like
> they should feel stupid for liking it in the first place!
I don't see the problem in this. This is no different that the Trekkies, SWfags and SWfags
>This is different!
No it isn't.

We don't hate Snyderfags for liking his movies. We hate Snyderfags because they're obnoxious.

So the problem with the movie was it wasn't dark enough, as in it was literally colored too brightly?

>I can't read the OP

hahahahaha

Polish a turd all you want it’s still a turd

Why does Anything Zack Snyder grate Sup Forums's balls?

Well when you piss away the potential for a good DC film universe it kind of rubs people the wrong way. Given DC's material/lineup, theres no reason why it couldn't surpass the MCU

>Cut out smiles, fun and family
Snyder would be proud.

Any torrents?

>>Fuck those guy for liking thing!
It's funny because that was the Snyderfag's warcry whenever they saw anyone enjoying any MCU or "mouse" shit that wasn't Zack Daddy approved.

In their head they were the cock in the hen house who must establish the pecking order, diligently pestering anyone and everyone with an opinion that went against the narrative of MoS and BvS being an avant garde genius and Snyder the savior of superhero movies, now suddenly they're the victims of some injustice, debatably that was always the case in some respect, and everyone's a mean bully.
I'd say this was an ironic joke, I even assume some who joined in the loud hooting were being ironic, but it's honestly just fucking surreal at this point. The lengths.
The fucking interstellar lengths they've gone to build a raft for Snyder to float on after his ship sunk from his own self-made holes is something else, even Whedon's fans have shown more integrity, when shit went predictably south for his inflated ego they let it be, in both AoU and JL. No cry for WB to put him back on Batgirl to show us his vision, none of that deluded shit, I'm in a world where the supposed soyboy community are showing more traits of masculine poise than the "DChad" dudebros who were huffing and puffing their chests and now sobbing loudly.

It's like something out of a really hamfisted comedy sketch parody about hipsters vs fratboys, except actually real and no laugh track or punchline to tell you when the joke is over. It just keeps going.

Attached: 1462744354513.png (1920x800, 1.1M)

>ywn get the untainted 3 hour snyder cut
>almost every single scene from the original trailer is lost forever
>every single character development scene of Cyborg and Aquaman is gone forever
>the league beating steppenwulf on its own and fucking decapitating him after a hard-fought battle is gone forever
>the longer not-red version of the first invasion that was longer and untouched by Wonder Woman's narration/intercuts is lost forever
>many shots that were zoomed-in, retinted and refocused in post are doomed to be aesthetically ruined forever
>two hours in total of missing Snyder footage is gone forever
>the SupesvLeague fight that was supposed to happen at the end of the movie after they realize that Darkseid is coming, and that Steppenwulf is the equivalent of a footsoldier, is forever ruined by being moved to the middle of the movie
>black suit superman is lost forever
>many other small scenes, both stylish action and character scenes, are gone forever because of WB and Whedon
>the Snyder cut will never see the light of day and the Snyder version of the DCEU has completely halted and will probably be even reset by the upcoming Flash movie

Attached: DYC1ZGyVAAAXKQr.jpg (857x684, 66K)

reddit.com/r/JusticeLeagueReborn/comments/86wki2/release_justice_league_reborn/

>Like many DC fans, I was a little let down by Justice League. Though overall it was a fine movie which I had a lot of fun with, it did miss the style and emotion that we have come expect with from Zack Snyder’s DC films. The intention of this cut is to slightly tweak it so it fits with the established characterization from MOS and BvS while also restoring several deleted scenes back in the film that were shown in the promotional material of JL. The most important thing about this cut is that it’s a cohesive film and not further Frankenstein it by removing and restructuring major scenes and dialogue. Another important thing is that it stays true to the canon established by the theatrical cut, so it won’t create further inconsistencies when future films references back to this film. It’s not perfect, it will never be perfect with the material given, but for me this cut is a more enjoyable experience of the third installment of the Zack Snyder trilogy and hopefully for other fans as well.

>In short: If you liked Justice League and want it to look a little bit more like the previous films, have some of the deleted scenes restored and has less out of place humor, then this is the cut for you.

Fantastic, they color graded compressed video from a commercial release and threw a sharpen filter at the end. I'm sure it's not just making everything messier and fucking up the black levels and the skintones-OH wait it is.

I can't wait to see that and hear the absolutely fucked up audio mixing they probably did. They wanted to pull a Harmy, but at least the guy did his research and pulled from film sources he scanned.

Attached: Harmy's_Despecialized_Edition.jpg (279x358, 18K)

>>Polishing turd

Attached: This.jpg (620x965, 251K)

>saddest things

>DCEUfags and Snyderfags are so sad.

Snyderfags ARE sad

There are actually random selections of people who thought Suicide Squad was entertaining but hated BvS or who thought the BvS Ultimate Edition WAS an actual improvement or, and even more that notwithstanding Not Pa's Suicide/Let Them Drown and the Man of Murder meme generator scene, thought MoS wasn't a bad film. And of course there are all non-Sup Forums, non-manchildren who watched and enjoyed Wonder Woman, so I wouldn't say DCEU fags are so sad and conflate them all with the select but desperate and loud Snyder fanboys.

>nothing is gonna come close to the 3 hour snyder cut

>Rough footage is rough; rough footage isn't even 2+ hours since it lacks CGI and the Snyder approved/requested reshoots

Is the first time something like this has been done? Personally never seen that happening, fans trying to "fix" a movie with their own editing.

But the thing I wonder the most is...why this one? At least JL was watchable, was like one of those DC animated movies with a simple plot but. eh, at the very least worked. If they wanted to fix something they should have tried to fix that mess that is BvS not this one, this one was Ok.

Although I guess BvS is too much of a mess to someone enven bothering fixing it.

Fan edits have been a thing for decades.

This,

One of the main reasons for why kicking snyderfags is so fun, is beacause they are smug assholes that pretend that their shit doesnt stink.

Attached: autismo.jpg (723x355, 45K)

t. Disney consumerist shill with no vision or talent

trevor get back to work or we'll replace you with another stick boi