June’s Justice League #1 will include DC One Million, Kamandi...

>June’s Justice League #1 will include DC One Million, Kamandi, the original Monitor and an energy source looking to end the omniverse — “and that’s like page 1,” Snyder said.

This book is gonna be crazier than Metal , isnt it?

Attached: JL-01-Cheung.jpg (395x600, 147K)

Hopefully it'll be better written than Metal.

source?

If by crazy you mean "hollowly making cameos and namedropping continuity to create 'EPIC' moments", then I hope not.

I want to like this book, I love the line up, but Snyder makes me want to stay away from this book. Maybe if he had a co-writer to counter his worst impulses would be good

0% chance

It's gonna rule, be fun as fuck, and embrace the vast playground of the DCU. I'm very excited.

and i say this as someone who Hates people who are like "Make the comics like DCAU"

What co-writer, motherfucker? Big Two writers right now are wretched.

It’s gonna be this

>I'm very excited.
>comic written by Scott Snyder

What did he mean by this?

I really don’t know who could, but I just think it would be a good idea to counteract his worst impulses

to be fair i'm probably more excited about the art. it's like 60/40

A co writer would just mean they'd constantly try to one up each other.

Page 1: Batman. Everything is batman

I don't get why make things grander and more important than ever, why not tell a contained but personal story? Even for the justice league it can be done.

Cheung sucks

Giffen, have him do breakdowns for art too.

>contain and personal story
>team up book
not sure if retarded or pretending. Justice League is the exact title where you should put planet buster threats and big plots and multiversal threats and shit.

Someone's actually doing something with Kal Kent? Fuck, I might pick this up even though I've been out of the loop for a few years regarding DC.

Cheung is going to do maybe 4 issues out of 12

Does Sup Forums like ANY writer besides Grant Morrison?

is DC just collecting Bendises now? Geoff Johns was their version of him up until the new 52, now it's Snyder. They've even acquired the original Bendis.

Attached: snyder.jpg (576x676, 100K)

I've never seen anyone dislike Kelly Sue Deconnick. She's basically the queen of Sup Forums.

Is a Bendis just a meme writer?

I wish people like you would leave comics

Being a bad writer =/= being a Bendis. Tom King is the closest thing DC has to a Bendis writer but just because you dislike Johns and Snyder does not make them a "Bendis"

I actually forgot about King, you're right. Snyder and Johns were both Bendises at different points in time though. I'd classify a Bendis as:
>Hotshot new writer
>Gets put on either a really big title or on every title
>Generally has free reign as far as editorial oversight is concerned
>Forces headcanon and OCs
>'Epic' multiple page reveals

I'm still mad about Cheung and Jiminez as rotating artists, I'd prefer both of them on individual story lines or their own books because they're both fantastic artists who shouldn't have to share a spotlight

Moore, DeMatteis, Stokoe, Mignola, Sim, O'Neil
Just off the top of my head

DC stop putting Superman in front of DC event covers like that, no one gives a fuck about him compared to Batman.

I wonder when DC is gonna get the hint marketing wise that outside of the big three, they're other heroes people actually like that can make people pay money to see like Flash or Static or Animal Man.

Can’t go wrong with Joe Kelly or Robbie Thompson to be honest, and I haven’t seen posters on Sup Forums complaining about Cates. Maybe Sup Forums just doesn’t like shitty writers like Scott Snyder and Bendis

A crowd pinup cover in the first place isn't selling shit. They need more of the blatantly false advertising covers from the silver and bronze age really.

You mean people with taste?

We know DC shill. You're company has been openly spiteful to anyone who dislikes Snyder or king and their brand of garbage. Doubling down by bringing bendis in is pretty much confirmation DC doesn't give a fuck about their fans.

Hey man, fuck you, King is the only reason why I’m reading Batman and his Mr Miracle has been a really enjoyable run so far too

>dat one Marvel fan on Sup Forums

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Hey, fuck you buddy, I’m currently pulling more Marvel than I am DC

>Martian Manhunter is back
>Cyborg is kept to make both sides happy
>Team remnicsient of DCAU cartoon
>But it's written by Snyder.

Attached: 1520946075122.jpg (844x638, 52K)

Ever hear of the space race?

So you're a confirmed retard then?

>It's a Snyder poorly rehashes Morrison ideas episode

If you want to look at it that way, I just see it as DC not putting out too many things that I feel like reading is all, I’m diggin’ new Super-Man and Mr Miracle but most other titles are just meh, like I don’t really care enough to actually read them.

Whatever issues Sup Forums has with snyder, the people outside of this board who don't pirate comics love him and that's what matters to DC.

You mean the people outside of this board love Batman and that’s what matters to DC, give Snyder a character casuals don’t care about like Ragman or Question and watch his sales tank like a stone in water.

>, no one gives a fuck about him compared to Batman
So?

>Asshurt Marvelcuck mad that Based Snyder is going to send Bitch Aaron and nuMale Avengers to hell

Attached: 5F180450-99A5-4A11-9BDD-62FB36D42897.jpg (450x350, 106K)

I've seen Moore getting shat on as a person, but not his works.

Can we get some Prime 1 Million Feats then?

This. I can’t wait for Marvel’s™ Avengers™ Fresh Start™ featuring fan favorites like Captain America™, Thor, Iron Man™, Captain Marvel™, And more! Just in time for the latest blockbuster capeshit movie of the year Infinity War™! It’s going to be HELLA epic™ ;)

I cant say that I actually care about Captain Marvel, Cap or Ironman, even with their movies, what I am excited for is the new creative team for ASM and the new team for Venom

>fanboying writers instead of judging each individual work by its own merit

Yeah no I'm not gonna guzzle Morrison's cock when he's written garbage like Batman and Son or whatever the first part of his Batman saga was called.
Just as Snyder will always have American Vampire and Black Mirror to prove he's written good stuff.

>Thor still shit
>ASM still shit
>Avengers still shit
>Cap more boring ass nostalgia from Waid
>Thanos just more retarded “I was planning for you to beat me so now I win!”
>Dr. Strange continuing to shit on Strange and make him look retarded
>Carol getting yet another new fucking origin and relaunch
The only way you’re pulling more Marvel is if Marvel is handing out free copies to unpaid shills to compensate for their shit sales.

Well, technically they are giving away free copies, each Marvel title comes with a free digital code for a copy of the comic it’s found in, so you’re not wrong there user

Attached: image.jpg (764x866, 599K)

His first half of Batman was the best part, you pleb.

>Joe Kelly, Robbie Thompson and Cates
Because nobody on Sup Forums has time to hate on a bunch of mediocre nobodies.

>Joe Kelly
>mediocre nobody
I’ll fucking fight you, wanker

snyder gave casuals duke and they love him

I'm at work and don't have time to argue but summary would be you're a troll and fuck you or just read more before comparing names just because they are popular.

That's like saying FUCK MANGOS, THEY ARE LIKE BANANAS, THEY ARE YELLOW AND A FRUIT

Readmore

They only like that because “Finally DC has a Miles Morals of their own!”

>>Cap more boring ass nostalgia from Waid
>>Thanos just more retarded “I was planning for you to beat me so now I win!”
>>Dr. Strange continuing to shit on Strange and make him look retarded

Attached: go_away.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

DC does the same on monthlies which you'd know if you weren't a casual.

You're pathetic

Imagine thinking the writer that made catwoman solo three flashes was any less shit than Aaron or the rest of the cucksquad. Yikes.

>Each title vs only a select few
Sadly the only monthly comic from DC that I’m pulling which comes with a code is New Super-Man, which is odd because Mr Miracle has a jack up price but no code.
I love you too user

I'm beginning to think anyone who keep bringing this about is just a shitposter.

how can one live with such shit taste?

Pretty easily actually, I just stick to books that I enjoy and ignore the ones that trigger me.

wtf???

I bet you weren't even at our weekly America threads!!

Nope, I saw them, and found it hilarious that anons were committed to keeping a Storytime up for it for so long, but it was nothing that I really cared about so I just didn’t read it, that’s not to say I haven’t read pages and panels from that comic while lurking around Sup Forums (White is the absent of Color was a fucking godsend of comedy gold), but I never committed any of my time to actually reading any of that comic.

>Marvelfag is once again openly hostile and goes into DC threads to start companywars
What the fuck, user? I can watch shit like the MCU and enjoy it, or at the very least tolerate its presence on Sup Forums. Why is it that Marvelbabbies feel the need to fight for their mouse overlord?

It’s Marveldrones user, and Warner Babies, get it right

I buy more DC than marvel and likely more DC than you ever have or will. Kill yourself.

Now that I think about it, the drone comparison is approporiate.

Post your shelf, you cuck.

>shelf
Exactly casual. I'm not opening my short boxes for a faggot that gets trades. Proceed to the suicide line.

I love you user, you big cutie :^)

Fuck the Justice League, i want JSA back.

This is the best JL lineup I've seen.

>This book is gonna be shittier than Metal , isnt it?

Fixed for accuracy. Snyder is literally just throwing shit at the wall now and people clap in adoration because they get the references.

How ironic that what Morrison was wrongly criticized on Sup Forums for years is now being praised when Scott Snyder does his inferior and dumbed down copy of it, because it's finally on a level where morons can comprehend it.