Meme counterwarfare

Let's talk about these Biden memes. Look at this particular one. I had a whole team of meme scientists analyze it and they concluded they couldn't find anything humorous or kekworthy about it. Yet it has 10,000 shares.

The normies are discussing plans to use these to meme Biden's way into the presidency. Do you think their meme power is strong enough for such a task?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sqyOHKBu4Tg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Can't imagine a world without Joe Biden memes
>Imagine the world before you found out about Joe Biden memes

They don't stand a single chance because of 3 fatal flaws, specific to the leftists. If they remove 1,2 or all of these flows, they won't be leftists anymore, this is a guaranteed scenario.

Whoever memed or is not sleeping in some destructive left utopian dream, easily knows what I am talking about. Nothing more needs to be said.

They draw power from false gods. Thier memes are nothing. We draw power from Kek. Check em.

I shall reroll in your honor.

Pathetic

Their forced unfunny memes are cancelling out the power of Kek.

Biden pedo memes are epic

>he thinks unfunny forced shit could ever stand against the awesome power of Kek

top kek

I would become worried if the 99999999 or the 100M GET be Biden memes, if that happens we are undone!

why are liberal memes so bad?
and they try to force them so hard
I kinda feel sorry for them

No, because they don't understand the inner working of magic, namely chaos magic.

I don't get it.
They're trying some kind of inside joke bullshit where it's funny because your thought leaders told you it is.

They don't follow Kek, they can't do anything.

They can't follow Kek because Kek hates their values.

lolz

Don't come here and play games, heretics.

Florida - God's waiting room.

Facebook - Kek's outlet pipe.

Check this cool new meme broseph. It's Condoleezza Rice. Haha. Get it? Cause it's a bowl of rice. And that's also her name. Ha. Pure meme right here. 100% grade-A meme.

This is the answer, as told by Kek.

Also, checked. Praise Him!

Out memeing the literal son of Kek Troll Emperor of mankind

Wouldn't work. If anything, it would hurt themselves, since even normies know about his pedo antics.

Holy Kuk.

WITNESSED

These types of people have a really stupid sense of humor. My roommate watches these fucking IMPOSSIBLE CHALLENGE, TRY NOT TO LAUGH OR GRIN Youtube vids, and they are pretty much uncomfortable to watch. She laughs and does this thing where she looks at me to see if I am as well, and I just have this pissed off look on my face.

Here's one.
youtube.com/watch?v=sqyOHKBu4Tg

So this kind of makes sense to me, why they spread these unfunny maymays.

It seems some of my liberal friends are starting to get the message on the Clintons

We need to spread memes like these with images of him fondling children

Well kek confirmed this quick

I've been saying this

Luckily normie memes aren't actually catchy enough to stay viral for any significant period of time.

honestly not joking, are these memes supposed to be funny? I can't even find the humor in it. I thought CTR shit was kinda funny and the Queen Clinton shit. Even if I were a normie, I would cringe at this. It's like a 50 year old's first day on the internet

They are heretics who do not praise kek everyday, their meme magic is weak and will fail

Confirmed.

Joe "First to Widen" Biden

So is someone going to start making racist Joe Biden memes or what? Literally the whole point of this thread

>Current year
>Still don't know how to memes

This is fucking embarrassing. For one thing memes need to be witty and for another they need have some semblance in reality. This is just two guys glaring at each other with some unfunny novella under it.
It's not even like tumblr has any credibility anyway and people don't go from redpill to bluepill, so the only people who are going to take notice of them are faggots already bluepilled. Sup Forums works because it throws the truth out there then demands people to challenge it and when they do, and it can't be refuted, that's when they first start to take the redpill.

It takes literally years to condition people to be unthinking goys, but the opposite can be done in no time at all. Why? Because the lies will collapse under their own weight and the truth will once again triumph.

I dont know you guys, i think this meme is really great and really funny. I love this meme and cant imagine life without it, its the best meme ever. Its really funny and not at all normie humour, and definitely not forced. Its funnier than any Sup Forums meme let me tell you. I love this meme and i love joe biden.

We should push that. Just edit the existing shitty Biden memes and replace the pictures with Biden pedo pics

>Let's talk about these Biden memes. Look at this particular one. I had a whole team of meme scientists analyze it and they concluded they couldn't find anything humorous or kekworthy about it. Yet it has 10,000 shares.

The answer is simple. All these memes are actually connected to Trumps meme reiatsu. Biden is talking about pranks he wants to play on Trump, so they are popular because they modulate Trumps memetic energy into a frequency digestible to normies who actually don't like Trump.

Yea that's some cringe alright. Made it about 2 min in.

Have they properly praised kek? No? Well they can fuck off then and kill another form of entertainment

Hahah, this. How pathetic must your life be if it wasn't worth living two weeks previous to a terrible meme. Holy shit

>Biden
>white male
won't ever happen

fucking kek'd and checked

Joe "open widen for the" Biden

Do they really think they can meme a man like this into the white house?

what are the 3 flaws?

keked real bad

I agree with , co-opt the memes to serve kek.

I'm not sure that biden meme are actually unfunny or I couldn't personally enjoy biden meme because the pedo biden meme existed before that.

Why dont we make barak the redpiller of the duo

Biden sets up the normie punch and obama trump 2016s it

Normies have always been shit at memes.

I'm guessing Biden pedo charges are coming down the pipeline and these memes are orchestrated to paint him as a bumbling, lovable grandfather figure that will let people do mental gymnastics around his very alarming behavior towards minors.