Captain Marvel Synopsis

Was Carol even in the Kree/Skrull War?

Attached: DZO-LoGVAAAYc4f.jpg (354x474, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.marvel.com/comics/86667/captain-marvel-essential-reading/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In EMH she was. In the comics Kl'rt impersonated her to get at Marvell.
Maybe the movie adds in some Galactic Storm too.

>Was Carol even in the Kree/Skrull War?
Does it really matter?

In the comics? No most of what she has in the movie is borrowed material because if they had really worked with what they could get from what Carol had in the comics they movie would be a mess.

yes.

Why?

This, they're sharing a lot of Mar-Vell's material with Carol which is probably for the best as Carol has pretty much no good stories.

>A previously unseen period in the history of the MCU
Do you mean the 1990s? Didn't Iron Man 3 and Civil War all have scenes set in the 90s?

For a grand total of 2-3 minutes...

EMH had the best Carol

Attached: EMH Carol.jpg (400x480, 27K)

As long as they do Carol like EMH, it will be fine.

Attached: Carol Danvers243.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

Captain Marvel "essential reading" according to modern Marvel...

>news.marvel.com/comics/86667/captain-marvel-essential-reading/

>No Thomas, no Conway, no Claremont, no Busiek, no Reed, in other words nothing prior KSD.
>No Mar-Vell comics except for that shitty Generation comic.

It's as if Marvel simply wanted everyone to forget when she was Ms Marvel and that she was the fifth Captain Marvel.

Attached: Carl Manvers.jpg (232x589, 39K)

Well yeah, how else were they going to justify Kamala?

Attached: Kamala.png (1280x1280, 911K)

>It's as if Marvel simply wanted everyone to forget when she was Ms Marvel and that she was the fifth Captain Marvel.
Marvel's been trying to wipe out all of Carol's pre-Captain existence for some time now.

Brand in the sequel once the FOX thing is done.

Attached: BRIE042.jpg (2333x3500, 1.73M)

Maybe Brand shows up at the end of the movie like Fury usually does? Or maybe they will wait until she returns in the next Avengers movie.

Attached: Carol Danvers197.webm (852x480, 1.96M)

Carol will single handedly defeat Thanos while the other Avengers stand around scratching theit arses.

I used to sing christmas carols. That was before I found out Jesus Christ was a lizard. I fucking hate lizards. I keep finding them in the yard and every time I try shooting them with my Model 29 - S&W Classics 6 1/2" Blue 44 Magnum, 44 S&W Special 47.7 oz 12.0" (BACKED BY THE SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.) revolver but I miss them every time.

Attached: leff27.png (154x157, 20K)

Hoping we see Carol force the peace between Kree and the Andromeda powers by completing annihilating the Xandarian navy

Attached: murder.png (697x320, 231K)

Forget that. Will it be yuri?

Attached: flesh.png (294x333, 250K)

Only subtextually.

Attached: Jessica Drew05.png (600x788, 330K)