Redpill me on Alex Jones, who is he exactly and should I take him seriously or not?

redpill me on Alex Jones, who is he exactly and should I take him seriously or not?

Never take anyone in media seriously. If it's on TV then it's lies and dogshit

thought he's rather independent and kind of ridiculised by others

ps. sorry for earthquake, my heart goes to you

Well I guess we can take him seriously then since he's not on TV

Take him with a grain of salt. He is outlandish with embellishment sometimes. Just know that on a more fundamental level he is often more right than you would expect.

after all he is not prosecuted or attacked like Assange or Snowden

Alex Jones is just as crazy as left wing liberals. I can't stand the guy.

>transcending left and right paradigm
bash the left constantly
cuckold bootlicker for the right

He trolled the young turks and made Cenk blister with rage, that's enough for me.

How is a water filter salesman relevant to Sup Forums?

I remember FBIAnon claimed that he was a "useful idiot", but that he "actually believes what he says."

Controlled opposition

He is kind of out there as a person. The platform he's built has good content on it though. Sometimes. Crazy stuff too. Meh, I subscribe and watch a little, mostly that British dude.

I like him
I would give him a redpill rating of 8/10

Redpill me on saging. If we sage shills, will it be extremely painful?

He's Bill Hicks with a haircut

underrated

Red Pilled, but running a business. Have that in mind.

hes my media husbando

>Ask for redpills on Alex Jones
>Claim no-explanation posts calling him controlled opposition are "underrated"
Did you forget to use a proxy mate?

I am really from Poland, what proxy?
No, just sometimes one-two words can explain a lot. Alex Jones could get safe info that looks like sensational /x/ news, otherwise he would be runaway like Assange

He is the WWE of news. And I'm just waiting for him to come out and say it already.

WWE tried to be "real" as in the beginning - didn't work out that well and everybody knew it was fake - and they made a bigger profit when they just came out and said what it was and worked on production value.

Alex Jones is going to do the same. Just watch. And it'll be entertaining as fuck and it'll be substantive but still fucking intense.

>This

well, hard times for fake news desu

YOU CAN'T FILTER THE TRUTH GLOBALISTS

This

ignore all alt-right memesters

This guy had the gull to say that Saudi Arabia runs Hollywood and not the ((())).

He is a truth teller for some of the things he stumbles upon, but cannot be trusted to reveal the real truth.