Ha so true

Ha so true

Attached: 175E0050-A30F-4A4F-B8A4-5940C5AF2C1F.jpg (1000x3054, 474K)

>reading Dorkly

>reading Dorkly

>reading Dorkly

>reading Dorkly

>reading Dorkly

>deading Rorkly

the way he drew it makes it look like he imagined the entire conversation

>roading Dirkly

A human couldn't use ki to go super saiyan, that's stupid, you're stupid

WHERE'S THE JOKE, FUCKLY?

Hehe

Attached: image.jpg (792x2659, 718K)

>reading Dorkly

>reading Dorkly

>butterfry
Heh what a numbskull everyone knows it is Botherfree

I don't get it

ut reminds me of that comic with the fat autist thinkiing the cute girl in the trin has a crush on him

wow dobson i didnt hear this a millionn times from even biggers spreg than you

The joke is that they're both describing bullshit, but the guy is aware that it's all bullshit (hence "used to"). The girl however acts like her ki is serious business, while telling the guy he's dumb for believing in "cartoon" ki. This blatant double standard causes the guy to get annoyed and imagine vaporizing her with a ki blast, but he's too much of a beta to do anything but imagine his revenge, so he just meekly agrees with her.

i bet you inmediately regretted posting this as soon as you hit submit

Nah, I feel pretty good for deciphering this incredibly deep and complex comic.

There's no need to be that insecure, user.

??? truth hurts you?

Fixed

Attached: 1522093862061.png (1000x2486, 1.92M)

Haha, yeah, well Ki isn't real either. But at least I didn't waste time and money getting certified in DragonBall.

I'm surprised he doesn't just draw his pedobear on a soapbox

I think that's the thing that pisses me off the most. If people were just trying to do the Kamehameha, fine. But it's like saying "if I try hard enough I can be a kryptonian"
Sorry, dude but unless you retroactively came out of a saiyan's vagina or your dad has a tail he's been hiding, going super saiyan ain't something you'd ever be able to do. If you're gonna be autistic, you don't have to be retarded about it.

We've hit maximum soy

The kidney is also pretty good at flushing tho bodys toxins, I’d like her definition of balancing energy though

so what is the joke here neither of those are real?

The Adventures of Beta Bear and Dobsoy

>2 replies