Anonymous used to jail racists

>anonymous used to jail racists
>anonymous used to jail pedophiles
>anonymous used to rally in large numbers against government corruption
>anonymous used to rally in large numbers against financial corruption

...years go by...

>anonymous helps a racist, possible pedophile, corrupt wall-street manchild and his corrupt lackies get into the white house

Sup Forums is officially overrun by lobbyists, paid shills, russians, and retarded faggots who think all of those people are real people and follow whatever they're rooting for.

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

>Sup Forums is officially overrun by lobbyists, paid shills, russians, and retarded faggots who think all of those people are real people and follow whatever they're rooting for.
Good.

>leaf being a whiny bitch

wew lad, tl;dr

fuck off, FSB

Anonymous used to be banter, then they became SJWs, now I'm not sure what they do.

There was no such thing as an SJW a decade ago when Anonymous used to do good things, you retard.

How old are you?

Turn to god, faggot. The message was clear.

I'm not sure if you're trying to be ironic or not, because if you think you're religious in any way then you should re-read your comment. God puts people like you in the coals.

>a racist, possible pedophile, corrupt wall-street manchild and his corrupt lackies get into the white house

You mean Hillary?

These fags will fuck off as soon as Trump has his first Benghazi moment.

There is no such thing as anonymous.
Anonymous is an idea.
Any group which calls themselves anonymous is a bunch of newfags.

>racist, possible pedophile, corrupt wall-street manchild
Do you have a single proof to back that up

anonymous had nothing to do with Sup Forums

>I'm a huge newfag: The post

probably much older than you are

imagine what we could do if we were muslims instead of christians

Sup Forums didn't try to meme Hilary into the white house you dumb shit.

lots and lots of editorial pieces

Children, this is bait.

sage

> anonymous is a group rather than a description

You're a fucking dumbass
4ch came up with a useful, interesting and powerful idea. The left spent a few years disparaging it and calling 4ch losers and nerds then co-opted it as their own.

Same as always

Yeah, seriously. Maybe supporting Trump was edgy when it didn't look like he had a chance. But now you just come off as tools for government oppression. I saw it coming though. Mob justice has always been a bad road to follow. Maybe you started by getting revenge on cat abusers, but now you are basically the monster you used to fight. You will never admit this to yourselves, because of how shameful it is. Instead you'll just look for someone else to blame. I actually feel guilty saying this, because of how fragile your feelings are. It sucks having to hold back so much, because of the reaction there is to just trying to explain a different perspective. Maybe it's time to boycott Sup Forums because it harbours opinions contrary to your god-emperor Trump. I would like to ask you politely not to read what I just wrote.

>anonymous

Stopped reading there. Anonymous hasn't been relevant since Operation Payback. Lurk more faggot

ANONYMOUS

IS

NOT

Sup Forums

now fuck off

>anonymous
We ar a region

>i was into this just to be edgy