I'm not going to "deal with it" that Trump won. Partially because he didn't win, he just stole the electoral vote...

I'm not going to "deal with it" that Trump won. Partially because he didn't win, he just stole the electoral vote. He's not America's president.

But the reason I'm not going to "deal with it" is because what did Republicucks do for 8 years under Obama? Did they "deal with it?" No, they didn't. They acted like little cuckwits, screamed, cried, shut down the government multiple times, cost thousands of government employees days of work, ruined thousands of peoples' vacations to federal parks and monuments.

And for what? What did republicons gain during those 8 years? Not a goddamn thing. Nothing. They consistently lost, for 8 years, and they whined and cried and dragged it out like a child screaming and being dragged out of Wal-mart for not getting the toy they wanted.

Why the fuck would I make this easy for you? No, you're going to experience living hell for 4 years. See, unlike Republifucks, liberals can rally. Liberals can fight. Liberals have facts and truth and morality behind them.

You'll lose. And you'll be so angry, shaking so hard with rage, at every single thing we do to stop you. You'll never enjoy a single moment over the next 2 years. And then we'll slip our dicks in your puckered asses when we take the senate and some of the house. And by 2020, you'll have been responsible for such a stagnant useless government that liberals will overwhelmingly win the presidency and the rest of the house.

We're going to make you little racist cucks pay, slowly, and miserably.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sir this is a drive through.

>We're going to make you little racist cucks pay, slowly, and miserably.

You have no power, and niggers don't turn out in midterms.

Good luck, cuck.

>liberals can rally. Liberals can fight. Liberals have facts and truth and morality behind them
Liberals don't have guns and half of the protesters in Portland didn't even vote lmao

Here's some (you)

We have more power than you, because in case you forgot, the majority of the country supported Hillary. That means every time you little racist misogynists try your shit, we'll fight it.

People don't have to vote to cause conservatives massive asspain. Just look at how asspained Sup Forums was for days over the anti-Trump rallies.

so sad. Can't even stop impotent rednecks.

Then leave you fucking sperg

He won. Cry moar, Jose.

The left wing couldn't accomplish anything even with a democratic president, senate, and house.

Also you should realize by now that the "leftist" establishment only care about keeping you divided and stupid by playing up idiotic social issues that only affect

topkek

We weren't "asspained" we were laughing at you. Hysterically. There's a difference.

25 Democrat seats up for grabs
8 Republican seats up for grabs
You're fucked.

Liberals all over the country are waking up and preparing. I don't know how we can stop this, what do we guys? I'm shaking at the thought of my employer finding all of my Sup Forums posts. I'm so scared.

How? How will you fight it?

You have precisely 0 political power. Best you can do is fillibuster, and that will only make 2018 worse than it already will be.

I don't think you fully appreciate the gravity of your situation. Voter ID laws are coming, and you will never see significant power in this country again.

And your little riots? They will be put down with extreme violence, and those who lead/fund them will be hunted down like the mad dog terrorists that they are.

Take a good long look at Mr. Trump and tell me he won't do it.

So, CTR still paying you?

>Sup Forums
>asspained
This entire board was riding the high from Trump's win and the libtard protests only amplified the schadenfreude.

>democratic memeball of "coup without guns, how will it work?".jpg

Jump off a bridge is my suggestion. Reps at least conceded that Obongo is the president and used LEGAL means to obstruct him. If you can't accept the democratic process, maybe you shouldn't participate in it in the first place.

well said

>this shit again
You're a loser. You voted for a loser. You lost.

Is this fresh pasta?

>liberals can rally
>liberals can fight
>liberals have facts and truth and morality

lmao

this is why i still come here.

>I'm not going to "deal with it" that Trump won. Partially because he didn't win, he just stole the electoral vote.

>can't meme clinton anymore, that cunt is tainted goods.

Trump was right, tired of winning

kek

Just like you were going to laugh at the "Republicucks" for losing the election when Hillary had a landslide?

Yeah, fuck off.

I am religious right. I am asshole. I am zionist justice warrior. You're right. These guys are whiny reverse SJWs. Muh 18D d D Dreidel. Family middle name "Christ". "I was a carpenter too!". Electronic jew actor who loves fences obamacare and nepotism

>0 political power

Are you conservatwits too stupid to understand what protests do?

If we block the roads of asscucks long enough they get sick of it an demand their politicians do something to resolve it. Politicians will cave, and liberals will get some leeway.

Conservatives can't win. They never win. Never have, not for a hundred years.

Get used to this face, m8. You're gonna be looking at it for the next 8 years.

You're full of shit, cuck. You guys were shaking with rage that liberals would do something. You were begging for someone to drive over them or shoot them. Stupid cowards.

>Hillary 'wins' the popular vote via over 3 million illegals and hundreds of thousands of dead people as well as complete control of the media, and complete support of both political parties and big business and Wall Street
>Butthurt supporters whine on the internet but don't do anything because normies are waking up to their shit, and because they are scared of guns.

Loving every laugh.

>If we block the roads of asscucks long enough they get sick of it an demand their politicians do something to resolve it.

Yeah, send in the National Guard. Just like those riots over the police shootings.

>Are you conservatwits too stupid to understand what protests do?

they alienate you from the moderates and kill any political relevance you had left.

this thread is amusing me. please continue.

IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>saged and hidden

>We're going to make you little racist cucks pay, slowly, and miserably.
you act like your army will survive 4 years. obama turned the doj into his enforces. you think the republicans wont do the same

first post = best post

>And for what? What did republicons gain during those 8 years? Not a goddamn thing.
So, of course, you want to copy that stunning success.

We don't do National Guard anymore. It results in hardcore NAACP involvement and tons of people end up losing their jobs.

And in case you didn't hear, many governors are already refusing to cooperate with Trump.

Your posts are highly amusing.

DANCE MONKEY DANCE

Reyards have been blocking roads for the past 3 years... What exactly has any of them accomplished, other than helping to elect Trump that is?

fag

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>but Republicans!
They go low so you go lower. Now you're thinking like a true nigger

Yeah keep doubling down on the hysterical divisive rhetoric. I'm totally okay with living the last 50 or so years of my life with a Republican majority government.

>republican senators do some mean things
>EVERY ONE OF YOU INDIVIDUAL REPUBLICANS IS A SHITSTAIN ON AMERICA!!

Yup, sounds like a liberal argument.

>what did Republicans do for 8 years under Obama?
They lame ducked Obama for the past six years. If he had free reign, the TPP would have passed, illegal immigration on the southern border would be one hundred times worse, and crime rates would have gone up much higher than they already have.

A slimy fuck that he is, Obama instead put in place a bunch of little changes to make it seem like he's been doing good in all the sectors he's been failing miserably (all of them), as well as a bunch of little rule changes that left policies very malleable for the next (expected) president to do with as they pleased. Since the left's little plan of maintaining the establishment didn't work out, Trump is going to make use of those loose policies and undo EVERYTHING Obama has done in no time at all. Thanks Obama.

>TPP would have passed
TPP was largely supported by establishment Republicans.

Obama made this country great again after 8 years of the abomination of George Dubya.

Trump now claims the country is in terrible shape so that cucks will believe him, when the reality is that in 4 years we'll have another recession, like literally every time when Republicans control all three sections.

>tfw waiting for OP's wall of stupid but doesn't come back
COME BACK I WANT TO LAUGH AT YOU MORE D:

>many governors are already refusing to cooperate with Trump.

Sending in the National Guard to put down riots has nothing to do with cooperating with Trump. To refuse to do so would be political suicide, because they'd be putting party grievances over public safety and order.

Are you trying to lose more power in 2018?

No, you're going to get run over or the national guard sent to pacify you if you block roads. You're going to roll over like you fucks always do. The illegals, the criminals, and the corrupt politicians are going away. Your traditional sources of power are going to disappear. Soros will die and you will no longer have any funding or direction to continue your little projects.

It's going to be a crucifixion.

No one really gives a hot shit if you "deal with it" or not. In fact the more angry and mad you are, the better. You lame fuckwits deserve some butthurt.

Your shrill squeals of outrage are music to my ears. That you plan on making trouble and preventing any progress being made is laughable, considering that the communists hold neither house.

As for Trump "stealing" the election, I'm not even going to give your dumb ass the civics lesson your mammy should have taught you about how presidential elections are determined, I'm just going to drop this: Trump didn't steal shit. He walked up and TOOK it. Jerked the rug right out from underneath The Cunt and left her in tears.

Fuck you, OP. Fuck you right in the mouth with Hillary's big nasty strap-on.

>Obama made this country great again after 8 years of the abomination of George Dubya.

haaaahahahhahahaaahhahhahhahaaaaaaa

>mfw obama extended all of bush's shitty policies

top fucking kek

Solid copypasta, 9/10

>And then we'll slip our dicks in your puckered asses when we take the senate and some of the house
Yeah...

I wouldn't count on that

Nope and nope. No jimmies rustled. Literally just laughing at you

Fat boy, learn your place. Hillary still won. Liberals are your masters.

>misrepresenting

>cuck used 3 times
>republicons
>republicucks
>replublifucks
>"scream" used twice
>fresh filename from when you got it off of google images 30 minutes ago
>no basis or argument

this is why this is my first time on this board in like 4 months, and this shit goes both ways for trump and hillary supporters on here alike

you really should all just off yourselves and this board should be nuked into oblivion along with 70% of the other boards on Sup Forums, including every anime related board

>Hillary still won.
Huh, that's weird. I wonder why she conceded and it's President-elect Trump, not President-elect Clinton...

better get ur rump ready for trump lil boi

srsly best they can do is petitions

and they're not good at that

21 senate democrat seats are up for re-election in 2018 opposed to only 8 republican seats. Only 11 of those dem seats are from states that voted for Hillary. Also, Diane Feinstein is one of the seats up for grabs.

And lets not forget that niggers never turn up to vote in midterms

Simply put, you're utterly fucked leftist

Republicans could protest because they controlled the senate. All their protesting worked, they blocked so much Democrat bills that millions of Americans saw the democratic party as ineffective. Obama will go down in history as America's most ineffective president of all time.

It worked, people voted Republican this go around and now we control every level of government.

You can try and protest, but democrats dont control shit. You cant block our bills or shut down the government. Its going to be a Republican free for all for the next 8 years. Get used to it.

Thank God for all the wall of garbage. Are you going to kill yourself now?

>Normie republicuck vs. demorat political knowledge
Pathetic. How are you even satisfied with this level of baby-tier understanding? You must have next to zero curiosity. Return to Facebook.

>auscuck actually thinks 100% of republicans will vote 100% of the time for 100% of republican bills

lol good one

I will literally shoot you in the fucking head.

I want to see ur leftist butthurt and delusional tears OP.
I NEED THEM FOR MY BONER.

Don't forget, they are one state away from changing the constitution on their whim unopposedly, and the supreme court has enough empty seats to be filled for a republican majority

You won't do shit, you fat little NEET, so let's not delude yourselves or give you the impression that I would some how ever fear you at any point in your lifetime. Other than you either trying to eat me or sit on me.
Conservatives are degenerates so that sounds about right.

Sir, this isn't the "I am a keyboard warrior but secretly a cucked wuss behind the scene" confessions hotline....

Where do you live? Post it. I'll come do it right now.

>Don't have presidency.
>Don't have senate.
>Don't have house.
>Don't even have more than half the governerships.
>"I'M GOING TO MAKE IT HARD ON YOU!"
How, exactly?

>all that butthurt
MORE I NEED MOOOOAAARRRR

Lel

Deal with it? Arent the Republicans the majority in all three branches, with several Supreme Court judges on their way out?

Stop posting in my thread you infantile cunt.

>he doesn't understand protest

Black people had no representation and they made the government give it to them as well.

> Whine
> Whine
> Im Shaking, literally
> More SJW buzzwords.
> Doubles down on failed identity politics that caused the libtards to lose
> Republicans keep all 8 of their seats and gain 10 more
Please do continue....faggot

I'm going to be honest, your impotent rage is delicious. While you losing most of those seats in 2018 won't be quite as good as this election(in which we got the White House, the Senate, the House, more governor mansions, and more state legislatures), but it'll be close.

>liberal coward

You people shit your pants at the sight of an "assault rifle" and we're supposed to be scared of you?

Nope.

This

I'm afraid you're still going to be forced to deepthroat the god emperor for at lease the next two years. You see, it really doesn't matter how much of a hissy fit you throw. We control the entire government now.

>Protest?
With what? Play-dough? You still have to get people to vote.

You do realize all your shitty protests is exactly why you lost everything in the first place, right?

>No, please, don't throw us in the Brier patch!

>Black people had no representation and they made the government give it to them as well
No, white people did that.

and this and this video;
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

You caused this

yes, you!

Thanks for getting Trump elected! Be proud of your handiwork!

>Why the fuck would I make this easy for you? No, you're going to experience living hell for 4 years. See, unlike Republifucks, liberals can rally. Liberals can fight. Liberals have facts and truth and morality behind them.

Kek, where was that spirit BEFORE the election. You might have had a fighting chance then.

This isn't the 1960s anymore. Trump is going to take this economy and pump it full of steroids faster than your faggot ass can say frappuccino. Blacks won't be protesting cause they'll be working.

inclined to sympathise with OP but holy shit that was perfect

Good b8 m8, I bet you hate niggers too. Just walk by yourself in SW DC with your phone and man purse and get culturally enriched. (But it's the honkey fault fo reel)

The best protest action you can do is to light yourself on fire in a public place. Do it for Her!

This is what happens. Liberals will run their mouths on an anonymous image board but they won't do shit when confronted.

>thinks he could reach me from bumfuck oregon