EWO / PIZZAGATE GENERAL

Read last thread, look at all pics, get updated Shit that started it:
reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5dykv3/i_have_cracked_into_an_unidentified_pizza/

reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5dzwji/hi_i_am_the_guy_guy_2_that_hacked_wethepizzacom/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5e0i3m/here_is_the_encrypted_client_list_for_we_the/
m.reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5e0i3m/here_is_the_encrypted_client_list_for_we_the/?compact=true
leaplogic.com/
web.archive.org/web/20140102135131/http://leaplogic.net/
reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5dzgif/about_the_2_gb_cp_hacker_i_dont_know_who_to/
reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5e0njl/monthly_client_listexe_is_leaking_the_private_key/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59006
youtube.com/watch?v=fQY-V0l2g5c
youtu.be/7mZjf7Pirdw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for larping

I am scared of pizza now

Need help with archiving past threads, pictures, important links

New infographics needed

[watching intensifies]

what a ride this has been and still is

das a gud meme

clearly we need the quantum computer first, then we can continue on pizzagate

reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5e0i3m/here_is_the_encrypted_client_list_for_we_the/

Guy #2 has made more comments

>claims to have a bunch of nasty unencrypted stuff that he's going to blow the lid on in two hours
>uploads a PGP encrypted string

My doubt is slowly growing and I didn't have that much hope to begin with

He also said

I cloned their Hard drives. They are still using Windows XP (not joking). On the desktop is an .exe that reads "Monthly client list.exe".

This proves nothing

Its over blumpkins. Are you guys just going to go from humble pizza joint to humble pizza joint to make the pieces in your twisted investigatory puzzle fit?

Oh

ITS FUCKING NOTHING.

The second guy failed to deliver anything, and he delivered "it" 40 minutes earlier.
>m.reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5e0i3m/here_is_the_encrypted_client_list_for_we_the/?compact=true

It could be that second guy is a kill if you go full autism, however this may have been one huge larp.

Honestly, I've been following along since this shit began and it's really turned me off to pizza. Which sucks, because it's fucking awesome.

haha nice, this is currently my favorite conspiracy theory, keep it up guys!

love fan fiction

roleplaying is fucking the tits

you legit hackers aren't going to let them get away with it lmao!!!!!!!!!!

bamparino

BUMP BABY OHHH YEAH

Just some troll. Probably gonna Rick roll y'all

It would be fun if it turned out to be about food. It's a pizza place after all. But then why is it encrypted?

when he release the docs you will be able to use that key
assuming its his key

Maybe guy #2 is just LARPing and doesn't even know guy #1. Guy #1 is the one who actually posted the CP from what I've heard. Did Guy #1ever say that there'd be a guy#2?

my 1st infographic on all this shit

Who knows? Could just be a real client list of very important business partners

BOY OH BOY

nice one

So complete waste of time then, got it.

Really had me going there for a second. Probably a psyop trying to discredit the whole thing, shame.

Or maybe #2 guy is fake and #1 guy got ghosted/is running for his life right now.

I would laugh so hard if Rick Astley started blaring from my computer when that happens.

lets hope someone unlocks the key

pizza paces don't keep a fucking record of their clients... That would be retarded.

how long from now is the 2 hours since he wrote that message?

In the post Op says this Week' list of clients.
More importantly, I stole their software they use for keeping track of their clients, it is a pretty shitty piece of software and I think it phones home to a website to do the actually encryption LMFAO, but I have no experience with PGP and here this*** week's*** list of people who are going to be raping and murdering children.

In the comments, he says this month's.
That is the PGP message. We either need the private key to decrypt it (or someone to bruteforce the passphrase). I am 100% certain within that PGP message is this ***month's*** clients list.

Now tomorrow somebody can make an account called REALSMOKINGGUN and claim to be guy #3 who's in a shootout with a bunch of MIBs in helicopters and the upload is at 58% and he's just trying to hold out long enough to complete the transfer

The wethepizza site (use webarchive) was built by a fucking church

leaplogic.com/
web.archive.org/web/20140102135131/http://leaplogic.net/

So, are you Unilever ice cream brands somehow connected to lolis?

Why does everything have to be a gate?

nee, nav nekada saistiba. spirales arii ari dead end

But if this guy has anything why leak it encrypted? He knows what on it so just give us the juicy instead of this puzzle shit

I'm starting to suspect this is the case. Either larping or deliberately distracting/discrediting guy #1 while they try to anally devastate him for what he did.

Guy #1's story seems legit enough. He posted actual pics and his story checks out with the site being made inacessible within minutes.

CTR is on that reddit post big time trying to convince people to post actual CP in the thread as "proof" despite the OP (well, Guy 1 OP) posting the link to it all in the first thread.

CTR is also on here like crazy, knowing we're one step away from putting everyone in prison.
I hope CTR lackeys get as much prison time for halting this process as those who committed the crimes do.
They're basically interfering with an investigation.

cant wait for Tuesdays episode

Fucking immigrants top kek.

I know nothing about computers but... This encrypted message it is too small to have something, right?

A encrypted client list with several names can be so short?

I think it is a fucking troll.

I had to think of that brand when I saw the pedo symbols

what did he mean by this?

Traitor.

I just said the same exact thing

Fuck off shill, we're trying to uncover a pedo-ring here, this is provable in court.

Ok I am new to this. Honestly, on a scale from 0 (imlossible) to 100 (completely confirmed) how likely is this true?

reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5dzgif/about_the_2_gb_cp_hacker_i_dont_know_who_to/

One of the few ledditors that saw the first thread cp

>child being amputated while alive and fully aware

I DID IT GUYS IVE GOT A LIST OF PEDOPHILES GUYS WE JUST NEED TO DECIPER THIS IMPOSSIBLE TO DECIPHER ENCRYPTION

LMFAO this is hilarious why do people seem to be taking it seriously

Question : What's the best way to remove tracker and monitoring software ?

Checked
100 true user

100, this is common knowledge everywhere outside of the sheltered nations.

NO there's no apparent connection. and NO spirals aren't used for pedo symbology. Too common of a symbol to be used so specifically. The spiral triangle is a different story

>Anti-CTR
>Gets called a shill

Bro do you even fucking know what you're talking about?

HOLY KEK

BESTA
BEAST

He made a new thread

reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5e0njl/monthly_client_listexe_is_leaking_the_private_key/

Doesn't make sense at all, it's just role playing i'm out

What a coinky-dink

it means LARP

its like I'm really watching a csi episode

but truth is stranger than fiction, who knows

Good Humor owned by Unilever, Unilever CEO is Paul Polman. On twitter Paul Polman follows John Podesta and Bill Clinton
when you look at the Unilever logo you will also sie the spiral from the pedo symbols in the down left corner of the U.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59006
>President Clinton and Chelsea Clinton will be joined by leaders such [...] Paul Polman, George Soros, Sheikha Lubna bint Khali, d Al Qasimi, Minister of Foreign Trade, United Arab Emirates, Carolyn Miles, President and CEO, Save the Children (save... yeah right...) Neil Degrasse Tyson (whats this guy doing around all the politicians and oligarchs?!), Petro Poroshenko
just some of the weird names on the list of names joining the clinton global initiative annual meeting. but all of them high level politicians or oligarchs and similar stuff, and then there is fucking neil degresse tyson...
do we have anything on save the children?

I'm not really that text savvy what's going is it going to releases for what is he doing? I'm not exactly sure what's going on here. Did he post the data or no?

Gotta be, at this point.

this is the video they DON'T want you to see...

youtube.com/watch?v=fQY-V0l2g5c

this is what's really going on behind the scenes-- careful, these are serious people.

Give me an hour and you bitches will have a private key!!!!!!!

Holy fucking mother of all kek's

This has to be a troll now for sure

it means that this is all fake and gay

;

Yeah, I'm out. Call me when guy #1 shows up with real info.

This shit is hilarious. Trump supporters will believe literally anything. I bet that guy asking for 20k to "investigate" this is totally legit too.

He posted the alleged encrypted data, which is about as useful as smashing your face against the keyboard unless you have the key to unencrypt it which he does not

i just called WeThePizza and pretended to be ordering, then I mentioned that the site was down. The guy who answered the phone's tone changed dramatically when he discussed what happened and basically hung up on me after explaining that there were technical difficulties. don't lose hope guys

>After I grab the key, I will post most of the find, but me and my friend who is MIA will probably keep some dirt on them for a continued deadman's switch.

>hurr durr I totally saw the brutal snuff videos and pics but I'm not going to post it as proof haha I'm fearing for my life guys the feds is watchin!! XD

this larping is abhorrent

keeping a reddit tab open, 99% sure that the op is full of shit though

depends on the key, but we need the pubkey at least can be shitt shit than can be broke says reddit.

Everything like ssh etc is still open there too

"I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN!"

The encrypted "message" is far too small to be a full PDF with all the clients.

credit where credit is due..

>MASTER TROLL STATUS

Had everybody on f5 for a few hours

What did you exactly say user?

brilliant trolling

Nice. Did you record it?

I basically meant the whole pedosta thing.

My 3yo killed herself over this, she's afraid of capture and being raped.

Thanks, Sup Forums & reddit-- the blood is on your hands.

walls usually have gates

This is wonderful.

Someone comes through with the biggest development we've ever seen (an actual file proving children are being raped) and people jump all over it insulting him and talking shit.
The fucked up part is that I don't even think it's 100% CTR talking shit; I think a lot of it is you stupid autistic fucks. At least 40% is actual anons doing this stupid shit.

If you guys want off the ride, just get off it. Don't sit and fucking flood a thread pointlessly when we are dealing with information that is actually tangible in a court.

cant record something that didnt happen

Thread theme youtu.be/7mZjf7Pirdw

Do you think is the most likely a time wasting tactic?

>"Monthly client list.exe" is leaking the private key somewhere online!!!!!
Why would someone post that shit online? That's on par with retards posting their credit card number on Sup Forums.

>I am running this very strange executable in a virtual machine. The executable generates a public PGP message and attempts to send it to 7 different email address (all fail in the machine of course). But, it attempts to send via an unencrypted channel to an IP address in London. I believe it is literally sending it's own key unprotected.
>Strangest program I have EVER seen.