What do you guys expect from Frank Miller's upcoming Carrie Kelley OGN?

>Miller Pens First Young Reader Graphic Novel Starring Carrie Kelley
as Part of Multi-Project Agreement

>Amongst the planned releases from the legendary writer/artist is a forthcoming graphic novel starring Carrie Kelley, whom Miller created for the genre-defining series BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS. Marking Miller’s first-ever foray into storytelling for young readers, the new graphic novel will feature illustrations by artist Ben Caldwell

Attached: Carrie-Kelley-1.jpg (800x618, 32K)

Attached: Carrie-Kelley-2.jpg (1330x1032, 198K)

an uptick in rule34

Attached: 212f92454c9d8889aeb5edda5a0886f4.jpg (500x636, 48K)

I expect it to be awful, but sell well due to the Batman logo being on the cover, that being said I won’t be reading or supporting the title.

I'm thinking bitches, whores, nazi bitches, and nazi whores. Maybe with a little fuck islam on the side.

>Marking Miller’s first-ever foray into storytelling for young readers,

Wait, what? I might want to change my answer.

Didn't miller do Rusty and the BIg Guy?

Whose the artist?

Are they doing 2 Carrie books or is Caldwell filing in on a OGN for JRJr.

>the new graphic novel will feature illustrations by artist Ben Caldwell

Frank Miller at his worst is better than 95% current DC books

Whoreswhoreswhoreswhoreswhores

bump

Attached: Odyssey-banana.jpg (584x397, 50K)

That's not Miller, though Miller's worst is just as bad

Attached: dksa.png (616x439, 348K)

yup Miller wrote the book and Geoff Darrow drew it. So its not like frank hasn't worked on a all ages book before but with his writing skills now god knows how the book will turn out.

I think the comics were a lot darker than the cartoon.

>I won’t be reading or supporting the title.
Why not?

Because he is ignorant. I mean, you don't have to shill to the company or even read the book but posting it for everyone to see just proves he's narcissistic and needs attention to verify his masculinity. You go, user. You're not going to read a comic that doesn't care if it gets read by you. Miller is weeping right now, I'm sure.

Attached: 1411544491258.jpg (265x265, 8K)

>Miller
>young reader

I'm intrigued.

Attached: rarehulk.png (149x255, 97K)

Me too. Lots of comic book writers improve dramatically when they're forced to write with restrictions, like an age rating.

Fuck, look at Millar. The minute he switches from writing for adults to writing for kids he becomes amazing.

Is this really necessary? She was pretty much the deutoragonist of all his Dark Knight books.

>being this confused
That OGN will be either on Black Label or Ink.

well you guys think we'll get all star batman levels of crazy or will being forced to make it age appropriated make frank miller write even better

Attached: God Damn Batman.jpg (900x510, 216K)

What do I expect? The sexualization of an underage girl. Hopefully.