Bye USA, hello China!

Bye USA, hello China!

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/americas/21710307-chinas-president-ventures-donald-trumps-backyard-golden-opportunity?fsrc=scn/fb/te/pe/ed/agoldenopportunity
economist.com/news/americas/21710307-chinas-president-ventures-donald-trumps-backyard-golden-opportunity
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/bra/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_GDP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_South_American_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> zikamonkeys telling burgers what is best

cunt

I don't think that the Chinese will let you in either.

never

bye

How is a wall on our Southern border going to stop trade? Brazilians are barely one step above niggers

Actually whenever US companies try to invest in South America liberals bitch about MUH EXPLOITATION and MUH IMPERIALISM.

The fuck are you talking about? Only Mexicans care about going to USA.

What matters is that USA is going full protectionism now so China will be more important economically while you rot away.

Bye-bye

Thats a very poor depiction of leader Xi Jinping

>this is what jungle dwellers actually believe

>this is how Americans depict themselves

Hey Gotta compensate for your shrivelled up high estrogen dick right little man?
Must be why whenever I visit the USA I have American women all over me

Common core doesn't teach context anymore?

Braille are you evenm in that part of the nation or are you speaking on the behalf of rfrance??

Buy south American resources.

Expert economists too.
economist.com/news/americas/21710307-chinas-president-ventures-donald-trumps-backyard-golden-opportunity?fsrc=scn/fb/te/pe/ed/agoldenopportunity

No one will want to sell to USA if Trump imposes his protectionist tariffs and such.

If America starts doing business with China, I will drop all my support for Trump. Disgusting country with disgusting people.

What's wrong with you women nige?

Are you just a hue monkey posting from a bong proxy?

>go to china to buy shit
>come back with nothing and all your money gone
Sounds about right.

>(((expert economists)))

The same experts which believed that a vote in favor of Brexit would immediately lead to another great depression?
lul

>The fuck are you talking about? Only Mexicans care about going to USA.

I'm in New York, we have tens of thousands of you hueniggers here.

>What matters is that USA is going full protectionism now so China will be more important economically while you rot away.

China needs us much more than we need them. The U.S. has a massive trade deficit with China, we are literally sending them wealth in exchange for plastic trinkets, while China blocks all American imports. We are going to starve these worthless gook subhumans back into the bronze age, back to their natural state before European contact.

>full protectionism
keeping mexico out isnt full protectionism

China is already USA's main export partner and one of the top importers, same with most other American countries.

it wont be teaching anything here shortly :)

you mexican intellectuals can have it

China will rape you harder than we ever did

Trump says what he wants to do is not sign up for bullshit where selling US shit in china has a 50% markup but selling china shit in the US is free. He says that if china wants to go with no tariffs both ways he'd go for it.

whatever you say dad

>post inbred southern monkeys
That's what whimsy Germanic genes do to you

>tfw 100% native Celtic Briton hazel hair green eyed master race

Nice anecdote nigger.

Countries will simply look elsewhere, why would they accept disadvantageous deals just because Trump said so?

enjoy the absolute economic rape.

> chinese company buird road
> oh, what this, totarry unexpected valuable ore seam under the terrain where road is to be buirt?
> no worry, brazirrian friend, we take care of annoying ore, take to China, it no make troubre for you anymore
> Oh, look, another varuabre thing nearby, how inconvenient it must be for you, so many annoying varuabre things, but no worry, chinese friend take care of it, no more problem
> Chinese make so cheap everything!

>shortly

Illiterate goym like you are proof it never thaught anything.

What a stupid picture
Why building a wall means no comerce?
China borders are fucking close yet everyone buys and sells their shit
Fuck I'm triggered

completely legit

Where? Who else will buy their garbage? Why do you think they were selling to the US in the first place instead of elsewhere?

That's just OECD countries, stupid nigger

That's why Brazil isn't included, youa re not an OECD member

What is "hazel hair"?

Anyway high five for green eye master race.

Trump wants economic protectionism.
The Wall in the cartoon is symbolic.
There's no gigantic bridge between China and Brazil either, it's all symbolic.
This is not hard to understand.

economic fairness you mean
china puts tariffs and doesn't accept copyrith also no inmigration

Brazil is right there, you were blinded by your own radiant whiteness.

>thaught

>wanting to trade with china instead of USA

Lel. You gonna learn..

It's USA that doesn't want to trade with us. :(
He even named Brazil as one of the countries "ripping off" USA even thought we have to constantly sue you guys because of your unfair subsidies.

They certainly won't deal with you.

You have similar levels of exploitable labor and had the Japanese invest in your country to a significant degree. If anything you're competition best left undisturbed until the middle class of China consumes the working class.

I've banged Aussies and Brit girls on account of my masculine American accent. It just goes to show how sick in the head girls are, they just want to collect dicks from all over the world.

>thaught
>goym

>exploitable labor
Nope, we have a fuckload of labor benefits, justice and unions, an employer can't abuse workers without getting sued.

This is quite accurate

global investments in lantin american markets are nothing new. in fact some of thats probably going to be spread elsewhere as their markets are bloated vs productivity

go to bloomergs web site then look at markets and search for argentina, brazil and mexico. shits bloated as fuck when you look at their gdp growth. only brazil seems worth while and even then the region is fucked so how far can they go

europe might get a hand out from some and india might get one from others

American and our chicks do it as well.

It's annoying as they will not respect the fact I'm on holiday with my wife and see it as a challenge/minor obstacle then still try to go for it, what the fuck is wrong with chicks?

Why would you get butthurt when we're only blocking off Mexican illegals? Lmao
If China wants Mexicans and huemonkeys to flood over there, who gives a shit?

China has a bigger wall.

>Sup Forumsacks don't even understand Trump's policies outside muh wall
Really makes you think.

Exploitable in terms of your currency being far weaker than the USD, not as in mistreating workers.

they're already dealing with us mate, this image is from an article about how they're increasing their trade with south americaby over 400 billion dollars

Yes trade, but they certainly will avoid moving manufacturing over to you.

On the bright side cheaper goods in SA, increasing your natural growth.

You only don't want to go to the US because you'd have to cross a desert with no trees to swing through.

Such is life as a subverted burger.

they're actually going stronger for Chile, Colombia nad Peru, the countries that were gonna get a trade deal with the US and half of Asia but now are turning to China

China is only buying hospitals and transport infrastructure here so far, plus stores.

The greatest concern is that they help further deindustrialize the region since we're already going this way in South America

it's from the economist
economist.com/news/americas/21710307-chinas-president-ventures-donald-trumps-backyard-golden-opportunity

I really like this comic to be fair.

12% of mexicans are in the USA

WTF?

>Florida votes for Trump
>Trump walls them off anyway

>he says while his country is one of the most protectionist countries in the world
stop memeing

This change of power happened a long time ago. China baited them with a high speed train across the continent. For the train they get what ever the fuck they want.

they're investing more on infrastructure too nowadays, and we have some chinese immigrants buying stores and whatnot, but not anything substantial

Something like 3 to 5 chinese companies are supposed to open factories here though

Former Chinese here.

Does OP know that China practices protectionism like crazy? In ways that the US hasn't even contemplated?

Seriously bro? Turning to fucking China?
Brazil has enough natural resources to be an economic superpower on it's own, but you guys just beg other people to rape you six ways to sunday (inb4 swedecuck jokes), when will you realize that you don't need a foreign power to hold your fucking hand, man the fuck up and reclaim your country from the corrupt politicians?

underrated post

It's just some trade senpai.

IIRC the US is usually listed as the country with the most protectionism in the world, but they do it with smart, modern protectionism, not tariffs and stuff, usually through regulation

Bye jobs.

America and China are best buds tradewise cause Americans buy cheap shit and Chinese make cheap shit.

our country already has one of the most closed economies in the world bro

90% of Chinks are too poor, China won't mean as much as the USA, unless the latter dissolutes, which is possible

All the resources in the world won't help us since we respect patents and all the smart people in the field of sciences just immigrate to other countries that pay more.

China is already our main trade partner.
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/bra/

I know, you guys don't even have IKEA. Im just saying, be wary of the eternal chink, most of the time the devil you know (m'erica) is better.

>It's just some trade senpai.

that's what USA said before all their jobs started shipping to China. You will get taken advantage of.

The "eternal chink" doesn't try to color revolution you and has a very practical relationship of "how to make money."

We have a 50% tarrif on any important product already. Companies actually are forced to open assembly factories here just to be able to sell their products for reasonable prices.

China does it through regulations as well, which happen to choke/kill most foreign competitors. Uber, for one example.

Yeah, but China is no partner for the USA and they won't have enough money to help nations develop like the USA helped South Korea or Japan

that's not gonna fly with China.

Who cares? We don't want or need "help".
Just buy our shit.

Chinks are pretty fucked up but at least they aren't Jews.

That being said chinks are getting tired of working for peanuts, they are looking for even cheaper countries to make their worthless crap for their own middle class. Africa is getting uppity becasue the niggers who weren't jewed by chinks are doing comparatively better.

And they are going to what to stop it?

I'm not sure what you mean, we are already trade buddies.

The entire GDP of South America is less than the GDP of Texas.

I don't think China will move it's business elsewhere without taking a huge hit.

> China allowing illegal Mexican workforce in their country
not gonna happen

>burger fact checking

>The entire GDP of South America is less than the GDP of Texas
So the GDP of Brazil is less than that of Texas?

It isn't, he's just retarded.

South America 6,132,883
Texas 1,639,375

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_GDP
Texas GDP in 2013 was 1.414 trillion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_South_American_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

All of the countries added up equals to 129128 million, or 129.128 billion.

Holy shit this burger education.

>inb4 I was just pretending to be retarded

Bye.

How does it feel that Texas' GDP is over 10x greater than your entire continent?

Stop fucking trolling.
Nobody is this stupid.

Watch Black Pigeons video on China and understand that they are a collapsing nation and Trump standing against them will be what saves the western world.

Why do I see something completely different?