The superpower you get is connected to a phobia, or the closes thing you have to a phobia...

The superpower you get is connected to a phobia, or the closes thing you have to a phobia. For example if you are afraid of heights, you gain the power to fly, or if you are afraid of snakes you gain to the power to talk and summon snakes. Understand? Good, now show me what you got.

Attached: LA8090-001.jpg (462x259, 33K)

So my power is to make people forget me? I can live with that.

Well, then I guess it's flight then.

The power to die alone and unloved.

>Jellyfish

FUCKING WHAT NOW?

Attached: 2huendlife.jpg (960x700, 45K)

Social powers ACTIVATE!

This is a neat idea, do I get a regenerative dick in case it gets slowly peeled off?

Crippling fear of failure and being a disappointment

Do I have Gladiator's confidence powers now?

guess im aquaman

WATASHI WA FUMETSU DA

>afraid of death
I'm guessing it'd be a random ability that shortens my lifespan if I use it. Maybe taking away a person's life costs one year from mine.

Based on OP, it's not really something that cures your phobia, but a power that triggers your phobia bad enough that you wouldn't want to use the power at all.

Attached: 1520865345592.jpg (527x503, 66K)

You are the gelatinous menace, the Cherry Jelly with hair that owns the morphology of a jellyfish , you can sting and wrap foes with your tentacles, float and drift gently with the breeze and summon your fellow jellyfish to aid you in battle.

What if I'm afraid of getting hurt again?...

Attached: tenor.gif (498x272, 296K)

Which is why I asked.

Gladiator's powers depend on his unwavering confidence. As long has he thinks he's invulnerable he's as strong as Superman

But the second he doubts himself he's as weak as anyone else.

So I'm literally Spider-Man

I'm afraid of having a mental disorder that keeps me from enjoying life. So, now I can drive people mad or do I just have the sort of edgy "madness is a superpower" power?

So... I can make people into inferior versions of themselves by stripping away their most prized attributes? That actually sounds super OP...

I’m terrified of wasps and yellowjackets so I guess I would be able to summon and control them. That’s awesome and horrifying

NIGGER POWERS ACTIVATE!

So when do I need to start stabbing random people in elevators?

I was afraid of the dark for a while. Especially when I would go down to the basement to turn off the lights and then ran back up as fast as possible.

Imagine if the Flash was afraid of the dark and got immersed in darkness when he ran. This results in a positive reinforcement reaction where one keeps running from the darkness until they pass out somewhere.

The power to push people away

Anxiety that the people around me are constantly judging me in terrible ways

I'd imagine it to be similar to the network of voices that a Malkavian constantly hears in the Vampire: the Masquerade games: 90% meaningless bullshit but the occasional true warning that something crazy is about to go down

>Fear of windows in the dark
???

My worst fear is dying. Is my superpower insta-kill touch? Or do I become undead?

Every time you die, you are instantly resurrected and get temporary super strength, speed, and reflexes. However, you have to die.
The more horrible and agonizing the death, the longer the boost lasts

>have acrophobia and arachnophobia
>be able to fly and carpet bomb cities with deadly spoders
Based, when can I start?

What does fear of having wasted my life get me

>have hemophobia
I guess I'm a bloodmage/bloodbender now.

That's pretty great conceptually.

Fear of stickbugs, spiders not named tarantulas, giant words and numbers (including online images with a shitload of pixels, like maps, so I can't look at them without having anxiety), and the afterlife. What do I win?

So what does homophobia make a person? Jean Grey?

Claustrophobic. So either my powers activate while I'm locked in somewhere or I just get teleported to some box-alike place when I use it, I guess. Some big spell might port me into a crypt or long buried coffin, lol

Clairvoyance that lets you see through any window in the world at any time.

The Human Torch.

>I become Skitter.

In all honesty the only thing I'd likely use this power for is preventing all creepy crawlers from entering within a several block radius of me at all times.

Attached: skitter_by_neoworm-d9mp6r7.jpg (1024x576, 131K)

>thalassaphobia
permanently have gills and have to breath water to survive. also im trapped in the middle of the ocean

I have koumpounophobia and I'm going to nope out of these thread before y'all make me think of it too much

>phobia of deep, open water
I guess I can breathe underwater and swim super fast

>Koumpounophobia is a relatively rare phobia, but one that does exist. It is, simply explained, an irrational and persistent fear of buttons (standalone ones or those on clothing).

Attached: 1521105860011.png (298x330, 127K)

Misterpear. The amazingly rememberless man you've never heard of. I'll use my powers of never being in conscious memory to be a true hero even if the world around me will never knowledge my acts

The ability to alter people’s memory and perceptions of you, making you an unparalleled when it comes to stealth as you can either edit away their memories of seeing you, just will them not to notice you in the first place. So i guess that makes you a less buff version of Corvus Corax then.

Attached: 6F77568E-6655-4851-8DE2-65DA5592D163.jpg (622x788, 295K)

Mine's centipedes. I agree with you on the proper use of that power. I would be so happy to never see one again.

If I'm afraid of ghosts fucking with me. Do I become Casper? Also getting shot by a gun is pretty spooky. I guess I can summon guns. Call me the gun-slinging ghost.

My phobia is sharing a board with people with really stupid phobias. I'm terrified right now.

i can turn super blind and make all my teeth fall off

You get a gun that can banish ghosts

I now have long, red claws/nails

Attached: téléchargement.jpg (240x210, 9K)

>needles

Do I shoot needles I guess?

The power to frame myself for a crime I didn't commit

Am I doing this right?

That sounds a bit like my disorder

the Dark Souls of powers

You become Edward Needlehands.

but only in water deeper than 30 feet

That fucking sucks

You had the power to instigate any emotion on on people, however, the person can't make you feel the same emotion that you provoked on them.

Im afraid of whales, so what's 4 me

Attached: ibjuz4.png (440x622, 306K)

Fuck I don't want to be immortal

Attached: qilby-season-2.jpg (900x962, 58K)

basically this, but with needles

Attached: 250px-Spyke.jpg (250x382, 18K)

The ability to summon “forgotten things”, that is to say any non-living objects that no living human being can remember.

You have awareness of everything posted on Sup Forums at all times, and feel compelled to reply to anything tangentially related to your interests.

Aquaman but whale-based, no other fish, you must live amongst the whales and ride them into battle or something. Oh and you can't communicate with them, either, so you have no idea if they're actually listening to your orders or not.

I'm terrified of flying stinging insects and that there's nothing after death, that death is the final end, no epilogue, no sequel, no footnote, death, period, end of story.

You get super god alzheimer, any thing that you forget because you illness instantly stop existing

Centipedes and Millipedes, I suppose.
No loving god would create anything with that many legs.

Millipedes are fucking based.

They still make my skin crawl like nothing else.

God appears and reveals you that you're right, there's nothing after death since humans doens't had souls, so now, he turns you into his own purificaton weapon here on earth since he doens't want evil people go unpunished

What if I'm afraid of the dark?

Stop fearing them, they will aid you in your troubles. They will hunt things that will ruin your home or end your existence, and they won't even try to hurt you. Centipedes are dickbags though.

18+

I don't actively go seeking their death, I just don't want to see the fuckers at all.
That said, spiders are fine.

You get [The Human Waste of Space] power.
You can reincarnate indifenitely meanwhile you don't cause a big impact in human history, which includes never helping in any way important figures, doing any activitys like sports, painting or singing, or even having children

fucking hell, that would just do in my psyche, I want to believe, dammit.

>hates based millipedes
>doesn't fear fuckers bite you once and carve a baseball sized hole in your ass with necrosis

>I want to believe, dammit.
then believe, dammit
Without getting into a whole thing, CS Lewis in Mere Christianity posits a bunch of logical questions/arguments that give a basis for understanding deism at the absolute least.

I'm 24 and im deadly scare of darkness, but it's my own fucking fault, people told me that If I didn't get used to it as a child, when I grew, it would become a serious phobia.
Try to overcomig that fear user, don't become like me.

>im deadly scare of darkness
Are you sure you're 18+?

If my greatest fear is death, do i basically become Death?

>become the ultra achiever
>suceed in everything I do

This too

>ari u suri u r 18+?
fuck off fag

Stop having a stroke user, it's not good for you.

Both of you leave.

I have an irrational fear of electronics beeping in the dark. I'm okay with darkness, and I'm okay with beeping, but if something in the darkness beeps, a nameless dread grips me.

Attached: 1433303135483.jpg (500x453, 26K)

Attached: reverse-uno-card-in-50-years-theyll-be-able-to-rerun-how-its-made-simply.png (330x514, 226K)

You are now a cyborg that has the nocturnal ability to create sonic beeps.

I'm the cockroach guy from the first episode of The Powerpuff Girls. I'd never ever use that power.

Attached: frogmaster.jpg (437x468, 55K)

there's an X-Men whose power is to be forgettable. Like the moment you take your eyes off him he's gone from your memory.

My greatest fear is that somebody random will steal my semen and impregnate themselves, claim that I sexually assaulted them and then force me to raise a child I didn't want.

So my power is to make babies disappear?

I have the fear of losing my stuff, let it be my wallet or a pendrive, I just cant bear to have something around me ( that I would casually need at the moment) dissapear, let it be for me putting it on a odd place or for someone else to grab it

I often have nightmares about perpetually going to high school. I graduated fifteen years ago.

Can I trap people in a school based pocket dimension?

Attached: woonsocket.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

No, your power is that a bunch of super powered stole your semen and now you have a miny army of mutant kids

I'm afraid of bugs. Am I just a rip-off of Worm or am I a bug-person (as in, physical appearance becomes bug-like)?
Probably gonna kill myself either way desu

Yes, and they don't age in there, but you has to be with them

Idk why being afraid of the dark has such an immature connotation to it. It's no fucking different than being afraid of heights or something but nobody every gives those guys shit.

I'm not really afraid of anything in particular
The closest I have is a mild feeling of wasting my life in the back of my head what does that result in?

>you has to be

Have fun in English class.

Fear of wasting your life? Regret and remorse maybe?
The power to go back in time but never forward

No, your power is to cause miscarriages, B^Uman

>The power to go back in time but never forward
That...is interesting
>Have the ability to go back in time to alter history but you always have to take the long way back to the future actually living through the intervening years, if you need to change things multiple times to get it right it could take multiple lifetimes from your perspective.

I'd just be a werewolf.

I'm a sex addict. I think it's because I was raped and got screwed up sexually.

I.

Am.

Rape-Man.

Attached: rape ape.jpg (970x545, 61K)