What cartoons are you looking forward to, Sup Forums?

What cartoons are you looking forward to, Sup Forums?

Attached: 72351105-8B77-4ED7-A6A7-F3948F50C00A.png (500x342, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

picarto.tv/LongGoneGulch
youtu.be/9_glFdNKy9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Once they actually start making the pilot, I will answer your question.

these designs look really anime

I was a pilot, once. Flew straight to nowhere. Over the horizon. I saw a lot of things. The great, lumbering beasts walking in the distance. They saw me. One of them waved at me. That, or he was trying to knock me out of the sky. I couldn't tell- I was high at the time. I've never flown a plane in my life.

Attached: leff3.png (154x157, 21K)

>What cartoons are you looking forward to, Sup Forums?
None of them, I'm trying to force myself to get into anime now because Western animation is dead.

None. I haven't watched a western show in years.

Wanna know what else is dead? Me. I died years ago. I'm still here, but i'm dead. I don't feel anything but I can touch things. Life isn't nice to me. That's probably because i'm not alive. I thought purgatory would be worse than this.

Attached: leff0.png (154x157, 4K)

>claims cartoons are dead
>is gonna get into something deader than cartoons

Oh shit, are they finally making this happen?

How is anime dead? A shit load of shows come out every season. That's like the opposite of dead.

Seasons come and go. This winter, I trekked down to my cabin and slaughtered the remaining wildlife that immigrated their from up north. I threw their meat in the iced-over pond as an offering to the gods but because the pond was iced over instead all the meat and chunky bits just skidded over the ice and left a big red streak. I made a hat out of all the skins I had that says 'BIG BAD BITCH' on the front as a present for my wife, but unfortunately, I found that she wanted a divorce when I got home because I killed our dogs to make her a coat that said 'I KILL DOGS'.

Attached: leff6.png (154x157, 38K)

True Tail.

Attached: the best True Tail animation yet.webm (480x270, 545K)

Snag is so fucking out of place as a character design, should have given him more of a street urchin city kid vibe instead of greaser.

holy shit is that murdoc gorillaz

I'm starting to think I've outgrown children's television as I don't care at all about any animated shows airing or coming out.

You mean the kind with one of those newsie caps?

I am beginning to notice a pattern here...

Attached: food-tin-can-500x500.png (499x394, 245K)

The only patterns I see are my footprints in the snow. I'm dragging a dead body through with a look on my face that lets you know I just committed murder in cold blood. It's okay, though, because the man I killed insulted my fashion sense earlier at work. I'm getting my goddamn promotion and i'm gonna look good doing it.

Attached: leff27.png (154x157, 20K)

Attached: gl.png (213x186, 78K)

What is this Mother Horseeyes shit?

they're doing a livestream this weekend

Attached: livestreamgulch.jpg (710x1074, 255K)

I hope the designs stay relatively intact if the show is picked up for a full series. BW must remain pure and untainted.

Attached: 4660fb6e1ea4519b9e7b4786093151ef3ccb0bb8.png (900x898, 215K)

dude moved to miami, he's never finishing that

" Its that time again! Get ready for another animation livestream!

Joining us this time are Karl Hadrika and Megan Ann Boyd, who both wrote and storyboarded the pilot with us! Ask them questions about their process, jobs and whatever else!

The stream starts at 2 PM PACIFIC TIME on Saturday March 31st!

Check it out here: picarto.tv/LongGoneGulch "

>A shit load of shows come out every season
>shit load of shows
>shit load
>shit

There’s the answer, 99% of animus are trash, at least cartoons put in some time before they’re revealed to be shit.

Everything ever made is shit, doesn't mean someone can't enjoy it.

youtu.be/9_glFdNKy9U

Cuuuuute

beyond pic related, Infinity Train, Victor and Valentino, The Owl House, Amphibia, and god willing something done with Planet Panic, long gone gulch is something I see brought up here a lot definitely looking forward to it.

Attached: b8b63a66761f870e697ebe6fe6ad7524.jpg (564x712, 73K)

Yo buddy, you still alive?

Attached: yo_buddy_still_alive.gif (385x216, 1.74M)

Long Gone Gulch
Emara
The Owl House
Amphibia
Los Casagrandes
Ballmastrz 9009

Chapter 2 when?!

Attached: you ever cut open a rat.png (1142x747, 147K)

The Owl House?

Inifinity Train. I have high hopes for this one.

Again, you fags only care about this because of the two waifus. I'm sure the humor would be garbage.

Yeah the owl house, upcoming Disney horror/comedy. about a girl learning magic while trapped in a demon world.

Attached: The_Owl_House_Promo.jpg (516x645, 88K)

the 3 million Cal-arts bean mouth pilots that will be coming out along with the summer graduates

I think the villain has a cool design, although I'm kind of surprised how tall he is compared to the protags. I know Rawhide is 16 and short, but isn't Snag slightly older, with BW being even older?

I hope if we get a series, the various baddies Snag and Rawhide take on have interesting appearances too. The whole "little town in the middle of nowhere" thing reminds me a little of Courage the Cowardly Dog, and the setting seems ripe for having spirits and monsters and all sorts of weird stuff causing trouble in the town.

Attached: tumblr_p3yeo2f9Nt1udippto2_r1_raw.jpg (723x853, 144K)

Big eyes =/= anime

>BW is pure
pure slut

Attached: plow.png (914x660, 516K)

Attached: Dara.png (642x596, 167K)

Not even a Sup Forums-related one either, you fucking prick

Castlevania season 2

That’s why they’re good. You’re unused to seeing straight lines in a cartoon.

still looking forward for containment episode 5. Did Bung burned himself out.

Pretty much only that.

Yeah, one of those shifty 19th century kids that steal wallets.

Buffalo Wing was already changed because SJW's got pissy, there's no hope.

Huh what? Source?

I'd like some sauce user

She used to have full warpaint and was named Buffalo Wing but """some""" people didn't like that, so she got changed

Attached: zt.png (588x523, 276K)

What the fuck is with the PUNK DUDE and QUIRKY GIRL aesthetic lately? See also; Villainous.

Attached: blueomen.png (800x860, 217K)

>when 4 Chan is more forgiving than tumblr
Honestly how is that a surprise? Well that sucks, still looking forward to it.

bump