Meets one of the few good

>meets one of the few good
tamaraneans
>this somehow means he should change his outlook on their entire alien species as a whole
He did nothing wrong leaving those dweebs at the end
The episode where the tamaraneans roll over and get fucked by blackfire just showed what a bunch of troqs they were

Attached: val-yor-teen-titans-57.jpg (210x240, 8K)

Comic Starfire, ironically, probably would have agreed with his attitude, though she still wouldn't have liked there being a slur for them.

Agreed DESU.

Meeting a single good one doesn't make tamaraneans any less of warmongering savages

I can agree with everything but the last sentence. Sadly you had to go and ruin it though OP, 2/10.

and how do we not know vernathia aren't even worse warmongering assholes?

the thing about highly racist cultures is they tend to be even worse than the people they vindicate when it comes to eating their own. note before some Sup Forumsack gets mad racism is different from ethnocentrism

She used to hate Superman and Kryptonians. So maybe.

>Starfire: You know how it feels to be judged just because of how you look?
>Cyborg: Of course I do. I'm part robot.

Attached: Cy.jpg (720x480, 61K)

Attached: 1521646874856.jpg (450x326, 13K)

We haven’t seen any examples of bad tamaranians aside from her sister and even then she wasn’t so bad that it justified all that racism.

I mean, he should've at least stopped calling her a space-nigger. That would've been a good thing to do.

Attached: IMG_4513.png (365x363, 202K)

he did though but she and the titans still acted all bitchy

TTG version would probably have him marry a tamaranean and realize how wrong he was.

What? TTG tamaraneans are bloodthirster savages. Even Starfire is a violent bitch

Attached: Angry Star.jpg (1200x580, 94K)

Attached: Brattler_terry.jpg (320x320, 23K)

>He did though
>Literally almost slips it again before backtracking on a "You're one of the good ones" speech.

>roll over and get fucked by blackfire
I don't see the problem.

>Cyborg: I know how it feels to have people judge you just because of how you look.
>Starfire: is it because you are half robot?
>Cyborg: ... yeah. that's the reason.

Fixed that scene for ya.

>37 counts of rape

I want a TTG version of this episode/story.

>37. My girlfriend sucked 37 dicks.

>destroy an entire species on the word of a known racist

What did the titans mean by this?

too bad that didnt happen. maybe it wouldve been funnier

In a row?