We need your help

Merkel is running for a 4th term, and we need your help guys !!!!!

we can not let her win again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
alternativefuer.de/spenden/
alternativefuer.de/plakatspenden/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>vote AfD
>Schulz becomes presidents

She has already won you AfD cucks

this isn't like other elections

Germans are brainwashed and cucked beyond belief

bump 4 Frauke

War will continue if merkel wins. Not as bad as with clinton and a ww3 but still, war is war. The corrupt cabal needs to go!

It didnt end with the win of trump, we have to keep pushing!

Germany is a cuckold satellite state. You won't vote for anything new.

fuck off afd

>wir sind das volk.jpg
It's just the same angry middle-aged East Germans who haven't done a thing with their lives since the fall of the Wall.

fuck off antifa

>Germans! Help yourselves!

fuck off to your Sup Forums safespace general.
Voting AfD = empowering SPD

>implying anyone who would vote for afd would ever vote for cdu

90% of AfD are butthurt CDU voters.

I'd be pissed too if my country's leader end game was to destroy western europe because she still felt guilty about something that happened 70+ years ago

nobody cares what an american thinks.
you dont even have a clue how our system works.

keep posting frogs, you're not the one who should talk about actual politics of real countires.

You guys are too weak. It's just not gonna happen, you can feel it.

Sorry guys. Good luck in like 20 or 40 years if you still have even the ethnic homogeneity to recover.

>getting this triggered

oh i think i found an achmed

dumb frogposter

sure Jerome, you found the culprit

will never happen

I'll donate a few hundred bucks when they have their donation event thing in December, not much more I can do without fucking up my career.

retard

and you think voting AfD empowers SPD so you're clearly even more retarded

>speaks for 90% butthurt voters
there you go have a >(you)

Frauke is textbook beautiful.

This chick needs to grow out her hair, but I'm pulling for her and AfD.

So fine. So damn fine.

Honestly if AFD loses the next general elections the admins should switch the germany flag to the saudi arabian flag

Time to show the world how retarded you can be

Why are Germans such cucked? You guys are to far gone. Stage 4 nigger cancer at this point. Either stage a coup or get fucked to death.

>Afd loses
you still dont get the german system

unfortunately the afd has really bad spin doctors and campaign managers, especially this douche gauland he is a cuck

Are you saying it's possible?

>CDU loses ~12% of voters
>SPD loses ~4%
>SPDCDU coalition barely gets 50% next election
pray for it AfD cucks, otherwise you'll encounter Rot-Rot-Grün or Schwarz-Rot-Grün, it will happen. Think about it. Nobody will form a coalition with AfD.
>Rot-Grün demands Schulz as chancellour. They'll win because they have more % votes than the CDU

I really hate to be the guy that drags you back to reality but Germany isn't America. You can either handle it or not. This is what will happen. You have 0 control over it. 0 Influence, spam twitter all you want, the majority of voters doesnt even know how to internet.

I just mean if Frauke Petry becomes chancellor

Assclowns united on case

lets say Afd gets 10% of the votes. It gets 10% of the seats and it can use these 10% to influence politics and laws

She'll win again. Either her or that retarded cuck Schulz who might be even worse.

Germany is still asleep for the most part and it'll take a few more years for the majority of the people that something's weird.

I hope mudshits rape and chimp out more than ever before in the following years because this is the only way for the people to wake up to the bullshit.

Maybe we can help the AFD to build a solid opposition though.

all your shit can be denied with a 66% majority.
If you only get 10% you lost the 4D chess on every level.

Tell the muslims that you let stay in your house and sleep in your bed, not to vote for Merkel this time and you should be alright.

ok Raphael, gonna vote spd.

>Nobody will form a coalition with AfD.
This

We have the same here with retarded party pvv

Germany is fucking kaput. The best we can hope for is that it burns to the ground so the rest of Europe learns a valuable lesson

Sweden before us

>influence politics and laws
>while cdu sdp dominate parliament

So there is zero chance?

they can waste time and strengthen weaker supported laws

it's not about that.
currently every party that is not-AfD holds the same values, same agenda, some rhetorics.
You need at least 34% of total votes to resist the veto of the united anti-AfD party.

And Germany has the same voter loyality than the US, which means ~85% of votes are locked to the establishment. Call me shill all you want, this is the reality.

If you can offer a solution or a realistic voter turnout please do.

Yes. Unlike Americans Germans don't base their voting choices on social media memes.

>Make German Empire called the EU
>Try to force everyone to become progressive like you
>All those poor Eastern Countries that you wanted to protect are now being taken over by Russia
>Russia is at your doorstep
>In the mean time your greatest allies are now saying "get fucked"
>You spend all your money making the worst regulatory industries in the history of ever
>You spend money suppressing the Greek protests of you basically telling them to become a migrant gateway
>Then you bitch about Greece never giving you money
>The US wants to pull out of NATO and possibly ally with Russia
>At best your only ally is Poland even though you refuse to admit it because Poland is extremely right-wing (which is why they're so strong)

Germany can't save themselves now.

Ask Poland if they want German land.

Great pic wake up germany

cease your roleplay, respond to the thread you autist.

And continue to witness the invasion of their fatherland

Your country is finished until you stop relying on the EU. No amount of "b-but muh free trade!" is going to save them.

I don't care what you vote but ypu would have to be an idiot to vote Merkel's party.

I said it then and I'll say it again: We need to CLONE Mister TRUMP!

god response to any of the points made so far.
Just post frogs instead of trying to discuss actual politcs.

Americans are literally the worst posters on this board.

Then what the fucking hell should I vote fooor ? The first time I Can and One party seems to be worse than the fucking other.

We're fucked, mate. I'm gonna vote AfD but I really don't have much hope. One more term of Merkel is gonna be hell, but at least I'm outta here soon.

We're just getting started Kraut bro.

vote AfD if you want to piss off the establishment with a bunch of literal retards that disrupt the parliament

Draw a dick all over your ballot if you don't.
Just dont vote for anything else.

>otherwise you'll encounter Rot-Rot-Grün or Schwarz-Rot-Grün, it will happen. Think about it. Nobody will form a coalition with AfD.
yeah and? like it even matters if it's CDU/SPD/Green instead of just CDU/SPD. RRG is not even close to a fucking majority you drooling spastic. On the other hand there will be an actual and strong opposition with the AfD, soemthing we don't have at this point.

Time to start a regular thread.

Please add this too:
alternativefuer.de/spenden/
alternativefuer.de/plakatspenden/
AfD needs your donations!

But will this really Change anything ? Nobody will make a coalition with them no Matter how many votes they get.

Pissing Off the Establishment is Nice but... Is this country really so fucked that thats the Most One Can do ? Just pissing them Off instead of fucking them in the ass ?

>there will be an actual and strong opposition with the AfD,

>15%
>strong oppostition
>backed by no other party

okay family, I believe you. AfD will be the oppositions' opposition. But it's stronk!!!

Until NSDAP returns on the list of parties participating in elections I don't see why anyone should care about your politics. M

typical retarded anime poster
>if you vote AfD the SPD wins !!!
are you from Bremen by any chance?

>we can not let her win again
we have to make her win again, otherwise we are in for red red green

Draining votes from CDU will just empower the SPD to push their candidate. They could easily demand their candidate elected if CDU drops any further.
A SRG coalition would even boost that.

Not your Concern, you'd see my state with extra flags enabled though. Would probably piss you off.

under current circumstances, for AfD to win means to get the majority of the parliament, which is very unlikely. Merkel will go as far as forming a coalition with LINKE (the extreme left party) just to keep herself at the power

Honza,
I fount 5-6 girls >14yo to work in Dominicana.
Germans will pay for flight to both ends, place to live, transportation, medical isurance, cosmetologist.
Payment: $5000 per month and more, we transfer money to ukranian famalies using Western, parents are lowlife scum and not against it.
There won't be any problems at Rave.
Tell Fronz we work only with Dominicana elites. Visits are to be always accompanied by bodyguards. Two sets are in attachements. I will upload archive on super and sms you password. We'd have to shoot few presentationals cds.

Unfortunately the Alternative doesn't have any chance this type. Hell, even we have more chance to dispose of Putin than you - to throw off EU-Merkel establishment. I guess Germany's gonna be one of the "final bosses" and uncucked only after every country around it goes nationalist, thus virtually destroying the EU.

cant we just use meme magic. like we did for trump

Holy shit, ridiculous

But why the fuck would anyone vote for the SPD ? I would rather vote for the FDP than them...

how do we help?

She won't win. The German people are more woke than you think.
Unless it's rigged.

loyal voters family, people that still believe the SPD is the same party than 20 years ago.

>FDP

Might be. Many I know are somewhat redpilled

we've already done brexit and trump. and the next big thing on the schedule is meming marine le-pen into office.

i dont think theres enough energy in the universe to get all this done

I hab übertrieben ich weiß

High Energy

NPD official might be admin of pedo forum, protected by Verfassungsschutz

Fuck, I thought it was looped. What was this guy's problem? Too many amphetamines?

Holy shit her body is 10/10, curvy as fuck in all the right places.

MLPD

>posting with the 2 same lads every thread.

>Merkel is running for a 4th term
That's IT! I'M OMW!

>Last time it wuz a serb
nåw it's gunn a börk

FUCKING BURN THAT WITCH

She needs to grow her hair out a bit longer though, although she's one of the few women that can actually pull off short hair.

hes just excited about the game

but I wouldnt be surprised if the stories by (((historians))) about hitler doing coke and opiates and the all the rest of it are true. could you imagine the amount of energy you needed to take on the whole fucking world? adrenaline mode 24/7

Face it, Merkel will be cancellor again in 2017 and will cause a MASSIVE Rechtsruck in 2021.

But we'll get our German 9/11 -> 40-50%+ AfD
Screenshot this

We need Bjorn hocke to represent AFD

AFD is great

(((Schulz)))

They said that about France
Sarkozy is gone