I'd rather live in an islamic shit hole with sharia law than in a world where women are ruining everything with their...

I'd rather live in an islamic shit hole with sharia law than in a world where women are ruining everything with their anti-intellectual horniness. Slut holes are the cancer of humanity.

Enjoy getting raped Achmed

I have thought about this as well and I don't blame you.
> Desperate times require desperate measures
is what you think. But two wrongs don't make a right, krautbro.

Just stay in Germany and sharia laws will come to you soon enough Mohamed

White women voted for Trump. I'm done being a woman-hater now.

> webm related

What the FUCK is that btw?

Ban abortion

No they didnt. 47% of them were against him which is a lot.

Besides Trump girls are whores who often racemix

t. Yusuf

What godawful show is this from?

t. Mehmet al Frankfurti

Women are the biggest race traitors which is why i am glad that some get raped by migrants.

They are all whores who party outside well in their 30's which is why our birth rates are shit.

They vote for muzzies, they support shitskin charity and they are much more likely to racemix.

Never trust a woman. Never view her as an equal.

> Besides Trump girls are whores who often racemix

[citation needed]

No wait, I get it. You know one, nay, TWO Trump girls who racemix. So gotta make a rule out of it. Get back to kikebook.

Cucks.

If you do not realize that our women are degenerate sluts who ruined our societies then you are a moron.

Our birth rates are at all time lowest and we are dying off even without foreign invasion

That's because you're a ragey unattractive manchild who doesn't really understand sharia. Also, go live in an Islamic shithole if that's what you want. I'm sure they'll take you in if you're a true follower of the degenerate Muhammad.

>american television
forty wew lads

Lol what a joke. They are attention whores anyways. You will find out that most people do not care about politics.

Those women could care less about election and just view it as fun. And even while supporting Trump they are not really conservative

Beta enablers are the problem.

Everything was fine with Chads slapping their wives until betas decided it was a problem.

Remove the cucks and females will fix themselves.

salty as fuck MGTOW detected. Stop being an obese neckbeard and you'll see that a lot of women are not vapid whores

FUCK OFF SHIT SKIN

GO BACK WHERE WE CAN BOMB YOU

American brainwashing kike TV

Fortunately for you, your country is going from the second to the first of your choices.

Attractiveness has nothing to do with getting a wife. Try to marry and have children in mid 20's and see how it goes.

Women do not wish to settle down even if you are wealthier and better looking than them

life isn't worth living

Oh no, not that Serbian boy of a pro-migration shilling refugee mother.

What show is this so I can shit on faggot normies when they talk about it at work?

I haven't seen the show (and I don't want to) but just looking at that .webm, it seems pretty obvious that the guy is being portrayed as pathetic for going along with it. No one is going to watch that and think "yeah, cuckoldry seems OK"!

The show is called your the worst. The guy is with her because he knocked her up. She hates him.

She stabbed him in the side with a knife a few episodes before the webm scene, and blamed him(you walked into it). A few episodes after the webm scene she kills his baby.

You are not supposed to like her, you are supposed to hate her. Retards post the webm hoping to trigger people on Sup Forums and Sup Forums who have never seen the show.

Definition of a whore:

A woman who has sex outside marriage

Literally 99.9% of our modern women. Remember our parents or grandparents married to their first sexual partner and were not getting sloppy seconds from a girl who blew 12 dudes before them

Normies have never heard of the show. It is too mean spirited. Its called Your The Worst.

It is red pilled as fuck, you are supposed to think the guy is pathetic, and the girl is human garbage. Neither are the main characters BTW, they are a side story.

LET MY WOMEN BE WHORES REEEEE

Be a modern man and let your wife blow a stripper before marriage. She needs to have her last fun

That's it. I'm cancelling my cable subscription next week

99.9% of men have sex outside marriage as well. Women just follow trends, thus if you want to fix them, start by fixing men.

Having sex out of marriage is not the problem btw, as long as you haven't had 27 partners and counting

Top kek. That cunt deserved it. She is unemployed, has like 6 kids collects welfare, shills for open borders and does not take care of her children

Western women are no where near as anti-intellectual as Islamic fanatics.

What is the difference between 10 and 25? Is there really a large difference?

A woman who puts out that much is suppose to be a loyal wife some day?The chances of that are very low.

t. Abdur Razzaaq Salehi

Sad part is that it really doesn't matter how you look/who you are in order to get cucked

All it takes is your girlfriend getting comfy and knowing you won't be walking out the door and she'll create some extra excitement for herself

It's so fucking great that 'cuck' became a meme, this will carry knowledge throughout our male population and women will feel the pendulum swing hard

I predict the reverse happening very soon, cheating/fuckboi culture taking root. Bitches will have a hard time finding bf's

Islam is similar to christianity. Those people are fanatic because they are 80 IQ monkeys.

>implying you're excited and the woman isn't

wellll theere's your problem!!!!

Assuming that he is a muslim. Does that not make a great point? Muslims are outbreeding us and are coming in because we have no children.

If we had a similar religion (christianity) like we used to we could fight them off. But our people are old and demoralized

Sounds like a pretty shit show regardless

I'd say around 4/5 partners is normal. 10 is well into whore territory though, I agree

>Bitches will have a hard time finding bf's
They literally don't care. In a woman's mind the words "love" and "sex" are synonyms. They don't feel deeper emotional attachment for a man. Women are not interested in relationships but only in getting their holes filled with alpha dick.

No the problem is a whore. People always find excuses for degenerate behaviour. Even druggies in their 30's blame daddy.

No you are a trash and you deserve to be kicked out until you get your shit together.

you act like children don't exist. some women desire children, children =\= alpha hole filled.

what you're saying sounds like college

That guy is basically Sup Forums kek.

>Bitches will have a hard time finding bf's

A wise man once told me:
>For every disgusting, ugly woman you see, there is a horde of beta male orbiters desperate enough to fuck her

That conclusion doesn't even make sense

5 partners is not okay. No decent man should agree to having used goods.

This show can't be fucking serious. Is this for real?

This has to be ironic comedy.

There are more white people now than there has ever been

>Old people just mean no one is dying of starvation or disease at 30

Why this 30 years old man in the video looks like a teenager?
You damn white people don't use moustaches any more, that's why your woman don't respect you.

This generation of women certainly doesn't want children anymore. They want sex for fun. As much sex as possible. Getting pregnant is their biggest fear, because it would mean (1) not to have sex for almost 9 months and (2) to take responsibility for a child. Women hate nothing more than someone demanding them to be responsible adults.

Then why do they cry so much whenever they are single for to long or some guy didn't want to commit to her?

Why do they parade on about love and relationships if all they want is hot sex like us guys

Sure 1000 cock stared sloots won't care, the rest very much cares

>filename
lel

It's Daily Mail you cucknigger, why are you reading that faggot "news"?

how are you guys so dense you can't tell what they're actually going for here

so muslim are intellectual now?
good joke did you come up with it or did you use mexican intellectual as inspiration?

yes it does. it suggests the power dynamic is in her favor. if you wish to control her, she needs a desire to appease you even at the sacrifice of her own wants/fleeting desires.

think of it as a weight scale, on one side is you, the other side is sex outside the relationship.

being a cuck is a result of permission on your behalf. you as a free agent can leave anytime for any reason, including disloyalty

i wouldnt you virgin autist.

sluts are great... its the butt hurt betas and psycho possessives that cant handle it

When women cry about "being single", it means "I want a hot Chad dick, but instead I only get approached by hundreds of ugly beta manlets whom I had to reject".

>to fuck her

that's the magic word tho, fuck, not sticking around

>5 partners is not okay. No decent man should agree to having used goods.
I've had 5 partners. So what? Should women reject me because I'm "used goods"?

Spoiler alert you do live in an islamic shithole

That means nothing. % matters. 40% of London is nonwhite. Our numbers have peaked a decade ago and have been on decline since.

Once the old generation dies off we will be down by tens of millions if not more.

At the same time plenty of us have mud blood in us.

Muslims are certainly more intellectual than women.

was this before or after the rise of trump? Is it a joke or not?

RARE

Its not. It is really good.

Keep in mind, the very first episode of Always Sunny had a dude trying to fuck a Tranny.

Things always sound bad when taken out of context.

all of Trump's daughters are married to or dating Jews.

2/3 of Trump's sons are married to Jews and the other is to young to date

Trump has no non-Jewish grandchildren

Fuck she's hella thiccccccc

It's basically forcing a situation where people think they have to choose between 2 extremes.

>oppressive pisslam
>whore women

Women are still whores in pisslam.

So people who forget God are being sent to hell, and will accept pisslam (a filthy goy religion mark of the beast).

>at least i will have t-two obedient wives!!

I've seen women cry who literally just got fucked by one. It's not just the dick they want buddah

If that were the case no one would bother with relationship. You think men want ltr's more than girls do?

get out

No, Islam is the worst cancer on humanity. Be careful what you wish for, you can already get a glimpse of it in your own country Hans.

Women will only do what you let them get away with. If you're worried about women ruining your life it's only because you're too weak willed to do anything about it.

Grow the fuck up, cuck.

Then you're just another mentally feminized cuck who has been brainwashed into believing a man's primary goal should be to satisfy sluts.

I've seen some fat slobs, people you would think were forever alone, and then they mention they are engaged or married, shit is surprising

>I'd rather live in an islamic shit hole

Don't you already?

also, sluttiness is the only way frumpy chicks have a shot at Chad
that is the point of the slut marches

>Being a toy for the self gratification of low tier human beings.

You're the ubermensch alright. I'd fuck this rabbit over masturbating in a random chick vagina

Poland why are you upside down

Well, I do enjoy It's always sunny in Philadelphia, but that just looks to Jewish for me

I wanna slap a bitch now! but my sister's asleep

yeh I get that, what I don't get is how you concluded this out of my comment. I simply stated women look for excitement elsewhere when the relationship she's in has become old/boring

always be ready to walk

Depends on what you have to offer. Standards are different for men and women because men are suppose to be the main provider of the family.

But yes you are already ruined and unable to have a serious bond with someone

T.Raghead

You're right, it's not just the dick but also the social status. They want to show off to their female friends what a hot guy they fucked and make them envious.

Right, because chad won't settle down and marry a 6/10, but he'll get drunk and pound one .

If I wanted a pet, I'd buy a dog. At least a dog will give something in return, e.g. loyalty and gratefulness. If women can't enrich my life, then why should I give them any attention at all?

I think Trump's win might have saved us from shit like that being a sincere thing on TV. I know within the context, it's satire and you're supposed to hate her, but I feel that if clinton won the trend would have gone over the edge and we'd see shows about "polyamory" where wives just openly fuck men other than their husband.

>But yes you are already ruined and unable to have a serious bond with someone
so according to your logic I should never marry nor have kids, yet your are complaining about whites not having kids?
Newsflash: you will not find a young person nowadays who hasn't had more than one partner. Following your rules would doom us to extinction

Cooking, cleaning, creampies, blowjobs.

>cooking, cleaning

good luck

Dude the show has a full nude black male on that white wife scene. The black dude is super cut and good looking. Even if it's protraced as them being bad characters, the imagery is much more powerful with the white guy on the floor in a cock cage, and the black guy on his wife

>blowjobs
>he doesnt know the peanut butter trick

>Cooking, cleaning
Most women are too incompetent and lazy to do this. And then they have the audacity to claim that feminism empowered them and therefore cooking and cleaning are now men's tasks.

>creampies, blowjobs.
disgusting

This

Her cucked husband is getting his revenge now though

Fucking agreed. As much a problem as we have with (((diversity))) in our countries, social liberalism has to go first, or nothing will solve our problems. Fuck sluts, fuck promiscuity, fuck feminists. Times of great achievement correspond strongly with times of abstinence.