Explain to me why i dont deserve to live in a first world country but just because you were born in one you do ?

explain to me why i dont deserve to live in a first world country but just because you were born in one you do ?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-28729234
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because life isnt fair.

Because I was lucky enough to be born there, tuff luck chum.

Because you weren't born in it

>roach
/thread

Apply for citizenship

Your ancestors were inferior. Ergo you are not a part of American Exceptionalism

fucking amerishits

because you were born a roach mehmet, life is unfair but that's how it works

Because my family has worked hard, and sacrificed since 1786 to make this country 1st world, yours, and especially Mexican's, have not.

There's no such thing as desserts.
No one deserves anything - they simply get exactly that which they get.

Sheer luck faggot
Your ancestors were shit and left you shit
Ours set up shit for their progeny
Blame them

Because you're a worthless insect that can't integrate.

we have inferior non white genes m8, the faster you accept that the better it gets.

You don't deserve anything and neither do we.

Luck of the draw. Loser's salt.

You just explained it in your question, roach.

Besides, you have fast access to Anzu so I wouldn't complain.

git gud

You don't deserve anything

Because you're a disgusting turk, that's why.

Explain to me why you deserve to stick your finger in your vagina but I need to ask permission?

Why don't you help improve your country, before giving up on it. We don't want quitters. Would you try to help improve our country if you were here, if you wouldn't do it to your place of birth?

Inferior genes
Better luck next time

Because they are the children, grandchildren, etc. of the people that made the country what it is and they want their children to be able to continue living there. If they want to leave and another country accepts them, they can leave. If people want to come to the US and they are accepted, they can become citizens. Not my fucking problem if you can't contribute anything of value to get in here. H1B1 or stay the fuck out.

The only thing stopping Turkey from becoming a first world country is the Turkish people.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-28729234
>With almost all the votes counted, Mr Erdogan had won about 52%, against 38% for main rival Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu. The huge margin of victory means there is no need for a run-off.

If you live in shithole the onus is on you to make it into a 1st world country.

I was born in one because the people that built it gave birth to me.
Your parents built your third world shithole.

You aren't White.

The challenge is to make your country 1st world quality.

We can't have all of you coming here and expecting to be raised up.

If you're getting raised up, it's happening in your own country.

My ancestors helped provide the infrastructure and inheritance i benefit from. Yours let one of the greatest empires in history turn into another Islamic shithole. Not much you can really do about it

We all live in the countries that our ancestors made. Our ancestors also made us, so if anything, you should ask your parents why they had you.

Because we don't want people like you fucking up the good shit we have. Stay in your own fucking country we don't want you.

but there wont be a next time

My great great grandfather and grandfather came her legally and worked hard to build a life here based on American principles so their children and their children and so on could enjoy the fruit of their labor. And I, out of respect for them, will work hard to do the same.

You have the same resources of many successful European countries.
Shit religion and corrupt leaders fucked you.

"your parents are rich, and mine are poor. Why do you to have a good life, just because you're lucky? Your parents must adopt me now lol."

You deserve to live there if you can legally immigrate. Otherwise fuck off.

you have to urn it you roach

They build their "FIRST WORLD COUNTRY", if whites inherited turkey they would make it first world country but YOU can't. Check south korea and japan, extremely small yet unavoidable players.

turks btfo throught their ancestors blood until prehistory

Because my ancestors built my country and made it what it is, just like yours built your country and made it what it is. My ancestors were superior to you just like I am superior to you. Race has a lot to do with it. That's just how it is, life is unfair, deal with it.

Just because your ancestors were brave hardworking people doesn't mean that you aren't a little shit that takes everything for granted and deserve this privilege either...

Because when you get to that first world country you will refuse to adapt and begin turning that country into another 3rd world shithole.

Our ancestors built this country. Fuck off, we're full.

Because you're a roach and roaches are vermin.

Because if we let everybody in then there would be no first world.

Because my country is developed because of the culture and priorities of the native people.

Third word countries are shit because of the culture and priorities of their native population.

If greeks would pay their fucking taxes and actually 'work' for more than 2 hours a day, sleeping over their lunch break, they might not be bankrupt.

Protestant work ethic, etc.

Fix your own country or become a human who first into the values a first world country has and apply legally to live and fit in. You dont want to do either.

The day of the rake truly cannot come any sooner

Do you have skills worth anything?
Can you do anything talented that nobody else can quite like you?
Are you educated? Like, actually educated?

Getting into America really isn't that hard if you're not completely worthless looking for gibsmedats with no marketable skills.

because you deserve nothing but a boot heel you fucking cockroach, god I hate faggots like you. the first time I got my ass kicked in school I tried to fight fair and square up, I got jumped by four niggers, my dad told me the next day that fairness doesn't exist, everything my teachers were telling me is a lie, and the only way to get even is by being a piece of shit in societies eyes, so you hide it. and do what needs to be done, the next week I ambushed the niggers with one of my friends, and we beat the shit out of them and took everything they had, and sent two of them to the hospital,

fairness means nothing, you were born, more then likely as a mistake, accept this, and live with it you cockroach.

>France
>Belgium
>Germany

He asked about the first world, anons...

Explain to me why your country or any country isn't first world upon its own merit?

inb4 - 1st world nations are keeping us down

Because you are a fucking roach.

God put you there for a reason. His will be done

Because my ancestors made this place great while yours oppressed women and killed good men who thought differently cus "muh tribalism". The West has all their constitutions and institutional frameworks open-source try copying it like Japan

You guys keep electing retarded muslim dictators then bitch about how you're not making progress. Your own stupidity is what's wrecking your life, not the fact that you can't get into a 1st world country.

because my ancestors did a better job than yours.

If you are a Turkroach, simple life guide:

1. wake up
2. kill yourself

blame your parents! leech

Because our ancestors manned up and took care of our problems but you just want to run away and repeat the cycle.

Because the world doesn't owe you anything. Yes, being born in a developed country is something of a lottery and not everyone born there "deserves" to be there and vice versa, but so what? Deal with it. If it means so much to you, get good at what you do and they'll want you over there and invite you themselves

because my parents and grandparents made us first world. it's my inheritance. you deserve to live in a 1st world country when you make your country first world. yeah, good luck with that t*rk :DDDD

Why don't you turn your own country into a first world one?

Spoiler alert: All non-whites suck at building civilization. Ever noticed how every signle 1st world countries were founded by whites? (I'll give a pass to japan if they stop hunting whales and dolphins)

Explain to me why I don't deserve to live in a centerl park penthouse because I wasn't born into money
z
z
Get the fuck out communist, reds just make everyone as poor as them.

The real question is why can't your shithole country get their shit together?

Germany, France, most of Europe in fact were in fucking ruins after WW2, but they came out of it and rebuilt.

Japan saw the way the world was ran, started to modernize and became a world power, got firebombed and nuked to shit in ww2, got up, dusted off and rebuilt themselves into a huge economy.

South Korea became a world class economy producing all sorts of great products in a very short time.

China ditched their stupid gommies, implemented a more capitalistic system in 1979 and has become a much wealthier country.

So turkroach, why do you suck so much?

What's wrong with Turkey you unpatriotic fuck?

>explain to me why i dont deserve to live in a first world country but just because you were born in one you do ?
IT'S YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY!!!

DON'T LIKE IT?!? DO SOMETHING TO CHANGE IT YOU FUCKING ROACH!!

DON'T FUCKING RUIN OTHER PEOPLE'S COUNTRY!!!

>explain to me why some people are born without legs
>explain to me why some people are born blind
>explain to me why some people are born retarded
>explain to me why some people are born ugly
The answer is that God just likes some people better. Yeah it sucks, sorry.

Because you're a muslim.

No sane decent first world country wants mudslimes. Everything muslims touch turns to shit and falls apart. Take your pedo-cult to Africa. Africans are the only people dumb enough, that islam actually makes them less worse.

I'm in love with Karolina.

Good god savic beauties just kill me

Disgusting. Poor kid.

Because 'first world' countries were built by White Christians, for White Christians.

Anyone who says otherwise is a stupid nigger.

You do. Go to school and demonstrate the skills to get a job. Don't let anyone tell you you're not good enough.

It's because he has brown skin.

This. Fix your shit, OP.

Ancestors worked hard to create a better future for their children.

yeah but those things cant be helped. but you can always remove borders.

>France
>first world

come on Karim

Why do people hate based Turkey? Theyre simply trying to get back to their glorious imperialistic days. The Ottoman will be reborn and the shithole of Germany will be it's prized conquest

Because your ancestors built Turkey, and my ancestors built Canada. And we are our ancestors.

Go fix your own country if it's so bad, filthy roach. We dont want you in our white Christian founded countries. Everything Turks touch turns to shit including Turkey which you stole from Greeks. Everything Turks have developed on their own is autistic and artless. Stop ruining pol and GTFO, you are animals compared to the rest of us

Because you're dirty and you look like you stink.

Because you should be working to transform your own country into a First World country.

I had a few sparings with the one on the right, ama i guess.

Because the culture responsible for putting you there deserves the ruin and stigma they hold, and so do you, being the fruit of their labour

Mohammad was a fuckstain who prayed to a devil and used the worst parts of humanity to spread his virus as he destroyed culture after culture

Where you stand was once an infinitely more beautiful place than it is now.

Why can't they coexist?
Reich for Germans and Sultanate for Turks.

Fpbp

This would be fine but they have to remove liberal Germans first.

Real talk though you guys did make a good cup of fucking coffee, thanks for contributing to this world.

Cause im here and your not bref

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Because u shud bother to make urs better

So your goal is that everybody has to live in a equally shitty environment like you?

Listen cringeworthy self loathing little cuck. If you are a muslim, leave the country now and go wherever fucking you want. If you're kind of progressive, red pilled, non Muslim, stay here. We will need people like you to fix our broken country.

I just really really want to know how hard a UFC woman could clench on you with her thighs.

>coffee

jesus christ, of all the baffling aspects of this world, coffee is my moby dick. entire economies depend on it, everyone loves it, people drink it more than water, and it's so fucking horrible. YOU'RE DRINKING LIQUID DIRT, YOU MANIACS!

why do you think i will make it shittier ?

Because I, and four generations of my family, have contributed to the success of this country and never have accepted one cent of government assistance. Foreigners are welcome if they have a valuable skill or knowledge to contribute. No one willingly accepts parasites.