Noam Chomsky called Trump a "death knell for humanity"

chomsky.info/05202016/
Now that we're irreversibly doomed, will he finally accept it and shut up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nim_Chimpsky
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Says a man that openly supported every single deadly left-leaning dictatorship known to humankind.

>said Noam "there's no way those babies' brains are being smashed against a tree"" Chomsky

fuck that cuck

Drumpf is finished!

Noam "Final solution for counter-revolution" Chomsky.

All Chomsky's got is a PhD in linguistics.

Fucking linguistics.

Beyond that, his political opinions carry no more weight than your grandpa's.

it carries weight with the left because he is good with word lol

nah. hell probably just go back to do shitty netflix documentaries

Noam "You want to prevent Cambodian corpses? You're full of horseshit" Chomsky

cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

This can only mean we are truly on the best timeline

I bet you couldn't pass linguistics 101.

that was retarded, delete your account

daily reminder chomsky is jewish

what

explain pls

That old commie is still alive.

Trump should lock him up, or shoot him. He's an enemy of the state.

Hopefully he meant personally. I'd love to see that old faggot marxist cunt off himself.

FUCK JEWS

Denied the Cambodian genocide was occurring

building 7

I couldn't pass hairdressing 101 but that doesn't mean I have to listen to a hairdressers opinions on economics, even though I will respect and listen to their opinions on hair. The same applies to Chomsky and anything outside of linguistics.

But Chomsky is THE Intellectual, if you don't listen to him that only shows you have low iq.

humans don't deserve to live

Chomsky saying it guarantees it isn't true.

>Does this mean you’d favour a British exit?
Not really. I’m unenthusiastic about either, but I think probably the worse choice would be Brexit. My sense is that it would probably turn Britain – or maybe England, if Scotland pulls out – into even more of a dependency on the US. And there are a lot of good things that have happened in Europe since the second world war. Those should be salvaged, and I think they can be.

Hes the embodiment of western self loathing. I hope he dies a slow death from his asshole rotting out.

The best bit is that Chomsky's teachings were really helpful for securing Trump the election.

THANKS CHOMPERS!

Who cares? Anything Chomsky says is not intrinsically worth more than what any of you dickheads have to say, nor me for that matter.

I bet you couldn't pass logistics of two sums.

his theory (universal grammar) is now being scrutinized by a small tribe in South America in which he gave a weak response to justify his position

THE MAINSTREEEAM METEOR INVENTED THE CAM BODIE AHNNN CRISUS TO GET YOOOOUR MILITEAAARY INDUSTREALLL COMPLEX MOHNEY

>Noam Chomsky

why do people (especially americans) listen to this man?
the guy has a bigger hate boner for america than bin laden

Noam was once a fabulously skilled linguist. His works are required reading for linguists, and will be for generations.

Beyond that he's entirely irrelevant.

>Go on, taste it, you know you want to

>Noam Chomsky claimed chimps couldnt communicate with humans
>Anthropologist proved him wrong by observing their behavior in detroit
>Named one of the ferals nim chimpsky

Universal Grammar is outright fucking bullshit.

Vygotsky's SocioCultural development all the way.

Saved

Chomsky's alright man. Academics on the right and left respect him, and rightfully so.

The Manufacture of Consent for example would be on the redpill reading list 101.

I'm confused, is this a joke about niggers?

>And some women still claim their cycles don't sync.

many of his books are worth reading.
But when you said/wrote so much, it's almost mathematical that you end up writing bullshit too

Liberals hate America.

You should know this.

yes
but en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nim_Chimpsky

Dude is kind of a downer.

i hope so. the hounds will probably be to full after they are done with soros to finish another old geezer next year

Yes man thats very true of many writers in all fields.

IT'S A DEATH KNELL FOR COMMUNISM, WHICH IS WHAT HE ACTUALLY MEANS.

Not really but okay.
That's a meme. As far as I know, he initially was skeptical of the US government reports which were the only sources (keep in mind this was just around the years of Vietnam and Watergate), but he soon realized the truth and just criticized the US for misquoting primary sources. He has condemned the Killing Fields as one of the worst atrocities of the century several times.

nice meme

Oh fuck off. UG just makes sense.

>supporting political killings and imprisonment
He isn't religious and has been so critical of Israel that he's banned from setting foot on Israeli soil.

>Now that we're irreversibly doomed

Yes, I knew this would happen, which is why I voted Trump into office.

"Sledgehammer" justice.

>"Bull, meet China Shop."

I remember visiting Trump Tower when I was a kid, must've been about 7 or maybe 8. My dad was an associate to a private firm which had office space at the office complex on the 14th floor of the Tower. It was "take your son to work day", and I remember how excited I was to see my dad in action! We arrived at the foot of Trump Tower on 8:30am sharp, jumped out the taxi and made our way through the glistening foyer and into the luxurious golden plated elevator. My dad let me hit the 14th floor button, even though he had to lift me up! But then, just as the doors were closing, we heard a voice cry out. "Hold it!" My dad reacted instantly, grabbing the doors and prying them open, only to reveal the man himself. Donald Trump. He smirked at my dad, "Thanks Tim." He said. My dad's name is John. He stepped into the elevator, barging my dad and nudging me as well. He then turned, positioning his ass on my face. "Hey Tim, top floor pal." My dad hit the top floor button, but Trump said "No, no. Not like that!" He mashed his hands into the buttons until all the floors were lit up. Still with ass to face, he began telling my dad that he had diarrhoea that morning. "A big fat mess." He sighed. We finally arrived at the 14th floor, but just as we stepped off, Trump tossed me a coin. "What's this for?" I asked. And just as the elevator doors started closing, he mouthed to me one last thing. "Isis".

>burn national symbols
>call national symbols racist
They do though. Not only that, they are unwilling to sacrifice anything to make it better. It's just a 5 decade old whine at this point. No plan, just whining about the status quo.

>He fell for the Jews are a religion meme
Lurk moar faggot.

(((Chomsky))) is a subversive kike.

ok so assuming chomsky is in on der juda master plan, how do they get together to organise? Is chomsky in direct contact with Soros?

Is Woody Allen in on it too?