Cartoons you watched when you were too young and probably shouldn’t have

>Cartoons you watched when you were too young and probably shouldn’t have
I watched Venture Bros when I was like, 7 good lord that was a long time ago...

Attached: F1D02A5B-DC6C-4A45-951F-D0A03A185AB6.jpg (728x409, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCXVfJou7pg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

six years isn't that long, piss off

>6 + 7 = 13
I’m 21 user...

I watched venture bros premiere with my son and i was like 47 then

His wife confused the shit out of 11 year old me

>Venture Bros aired 14 years ago

Attached: bleach.gif (500x282, 156K)

Most Adult Swim shows from the 2000s, South Park and Dawn Together.

youtube.com/watch?v=FCXVfJou7pg

Attached: Heavy Metal.jpg (1300x1733, 409K)

thought it was going to be about ATVs, changed my life

Attached: quads.png (480x360, 168K)

You are like a little baby.

Attached: When the Wind Blows - 1.jpg (829x1488, 843K)

Not Sup Forums, but a Elfen Lied when I was 12. Whole season in one seat. This shit fucked me up.

Heavy Metal always reminds me of how my tastes have changed over the years. When I was 12, I didn't much like the segments that didn't have any rockin' tits in them. Couple decades later, the segments with Hanover Fist and B-17 are my favorites.

Attached: c1lx8ce.jpg (576x432, 46K)

I know we all watched adult swim when we weren't supposed to.

Attached: frylock_colored_by_lolzards.jpg (820x974, 187K)

I watched the 90s OVA of Devilman when I was 8
>mfw
that shit gave me nightmares for a while

Attached: commissar is shocked after reading the japanese text projected unto his screen.gif (317x237, 1.06M)

I saw this show when it came out in middle school and was the first source to expose me to the word nigger. I called a black student my nigga without knowing what it meant, and I'm pretty sure every black kid at my school thought I was terrible racist afterwards.

Attached: 07_The_S_Word.png (620x350, 285K)

i remember watching this episode of unikitty as a supple and easily influenced 7 year old with no boundaries and i didnt know until later that this was a reference to the critically acclaimed 1925 soviet film Бpoнeнóceц «Пoтёмкин», or "Battleship Potemkin".

Attached: UK battleship potemkin.webm (1604x900, 1.7M)

When I was a see kid around the age of 12, my very conservative aunt walked in on me watching The Simpsons.
Last Temptation of Homer, specifically.
Precisely at the "We're gonna have sex" scene.
She was outraged, berating me for half an hour for watching such things at that age. It was so embarrassing that it literally ruined the Simpsons forever for me. Two decades later I cannot enjoy any episode of the show, because I'm haunted with the memory of that incident.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Mindy_Simmons_updated.png (248x400, 13K)

mump for bintrest

That is nice, my old man have only be interested in watch sports

Was that your first taste in Jap gore? that wasnt that hard if you saw before Elfen Lied, Ichi the Killer, happy fun times, after watching that first the rest of anime gore wasnt that shocking, it makes me laugh to see how anime culture got into the normie sphere and when AoT/Madoka got in everyone was like zomg yooooo~~

Jesus that sucks, pretty unlucky too because most simpsons was pretty tame

This thread makes me feel old and I don't like it.

When I was 11 I remember watching this episode of South Park with a friend on TV one night and my mom kept walking through the lounge room not taking too much attention of what we were watching. The ep was so rude it felt exhilarating.

Attached: download (3).jpg (247x185, 13K)

>«Пoтёмкин»
>Potemkin

It annoys me the English transliterations do not use certain phonemes. e is not the sound of ё.

Pretty much all of adult swim, I remember one of the first things I saw was the FLCL premier, when I was 10. Good thing I was going through a bizarrely early puberty and actually connected with that one, otherwise I might not have even watched AS at all.
Harvey Birdman was fucking GOAT

i watched south park when i was 6 and it was the episode where kenny has to take shop class and the teacher kept seeing his dead wife and eating and i thought he was eating parts of his deads wife corpse
Then i didnt want to watch it again until i was 13

I remember sneaking downstairs and putting AS on at like 1 AM with the volume down as low as I could still hear it to watch it while my parents were asleep. After a while I learned which parts of the stairs made less noise when you stepped on them and I brought a dark blanket down to hide under so my mom wouldn't see me if she heard anything. I felt like a fucking commando. It was totally worth it to watch Sealab and Space Ghost though.

I don't think there were many adult cartoons I could've possibly watched as a kid but I saw Akira when I was like 8 and that took me a while to process.

Also this.

This.

>>After a while I learned which parts of the stairs made less noise when you stepped on them and I brought a dark blanket down to hide under so my mom wouldn't see me if she heard anything. I felt like a fucking commando.

My absolute fucking nigger.

I remember watching South Park for the first time. I was in 4th or 5th grade so not too far off from the boys. It was the original run of the first season. Re-runs playing at 10:0 at night. My family was visiting my grandma. She was a widow at 80-something, blind, partially deaf, Catholic, mother of six boys including my dad. I was up late because my parents were socializing and talking to my grandma in the living room and they had to talk really loud because of the partial deafness. So I had the kitchen TV on at 10:00 at night (which was special enough to begin with at that age) and was watching the Jesus vs. Satan episode and it was the first time I ever saw Jesus depicted in a joking way. Religion was always a big deal in my family. It was a surreal feeling. I'll never forget that. Later on, I would sneak downstairs on Saturdays and watch South Park, then jack off to Girls Gone Wild commercials and the Juggies on the Man Show.

>Later on, I would sneak downstairs on Saturdays and watch South Park, then jack off to Girls Gone Wild commercials and the Juggies on the Man Show.
My nigger. I swear to god I probably spent gallons of cum to GGW commercials as a teenager.

Attached: 1497080496414.jpg (487x720, 38K)

I had Zero Hour classes in my freshman year, and because I had to walk to school I was always awake before everyone else. I discovered what Adult Swim was and caught the last-half of a Ghost in the Shell episode followed by an advertisement for Girls Gone Wild.

I never slept in during my freshman year.

age restrictions are stupid anyway.

When I was a kid, Toonami ran a special block called Giant Robot Week, focused on- what else?- giant robots. Pretty great idea in theory, but in practice, I guess they must have run out of shows to air fairly quick, because one of the shows they ran for the block was Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Keep in mind, this was in 2003, a good two or three years before Evangelion would come to Adult Swim and start airing for American audiences in earnest. To air on Toonami first, the show had to be heavily, HEAVILY edited for content- and as you might imagine, it still didn't do much in the way of making the show anything close to what you might call "kid appropriate." I mean, how could it?

I have vivid memories of watching it and being kind of horrified by it, particularly because of the parts where Eva-01 was being stabbed in the face and having its arm ripped off. It wouldn't have been so bad by itself, but weirdly enough, they chose NOT to edit out the fact that Shinji was able to feel both sensations due to his high rate of synchronization, nor his horrific reactions.

Attached: Giant_Robot_Week.png (397x300, 461K)

What was the moon landing like?

South Park and family guy.

Even Russians rarely write ё, so why would you expect foreigners to care about it?

I was 4 when the first season came out. Its on season 6 now. I'm 62

Attached: 1431124982399.jpg (1280x842, 108K)

The fuck is wrong with Venture Bros. that you can watch it too young? I guess there's profanity and "adult situations," but it would probably just confuse kids more than anything else.

He was like fucking six, quit giving boomers a nostalgia platform to preach off of when they weren't even fully cognizant of what was going on around them or we're never going to get rid of guns.

He was like 12. And why would I want to get red of guns?

Wasn't Giant Robot Week the way we ended up first getting Megas XLR on tv too?

This is cringy, 9gag-tier faggotry.
>I always go out of my way to step on crunchy leaves, too! XD