Reminder that Hillary won the popular vote

Reminder that Hillary won the popular vote.

why the fuck is hillary driving a cromwell
also
>1 post by this id

Fgt

Sage

Reminder that she's a loser just like you.

Reminder that if you're so sure about the results you should push for a recount to verify the validity of all those votes.

#ImStillWithHer

Reminder that Trump will be president and Hillary won't

Reminder that Hillary lost the election

The fact Hillary won the popular vote just shows that SHE was the true outsider in this election, as much as Drumpf pretended that she wasn't. After all, what could make someone more of an outsider than potentially the first woman president?

The system elected Donald Trump against the will of the people. The right wing establishment planted Trump in office in order to inflict more of their oppressive policies on Americans.

We, the left, are the resistance. We won't forgive, or forget, and we will be victorious as history has shown, left wingers like Ghandi and Martin Luther King win over eventually, whilst right wing despots like Hitler and Mussolini and soon Trump get thrown in the trash can of history.

We'll be back.

!No Paseran!

She tried getting in an American tank, but it kept vomiting her up.

Reminder that Donald Trump is the 45th President of the United States of America and all you can do is cry about it :)

An indicator of rampant stupidity among Americans.

Yeah, someone who's literally married to a former president and spent 30 years of her life in Washington isn't an insider at all

The funny thing is, Hillary actually tried using this argument to paint herself as an "anti-establishment" candidate

KEK

I wasn't aware non-citizen's votes were valid.

>get more votes
>lose the election
lmfao hillary literally couldn't be any more incompetent if she tried

All right, what solutions do you propose except the usual one person=one vote fagotry?

Remind who is OUR NEXT PRESIDENT

>The fact Hillary won the popular vote

Demand a recount.

It's awfully suspicious that Hillary didn't call for a recount herself, especially considering that as you say, she won the popular vote.

But no, nothing. She didn't say a word.

Very, very, very suspicious. Especially after the events of the 2000 election where the Democrats pitched a fit.

the popular vote doesn't mean shit that's why the electoral college exist so not only big states like california have an opinion

Fuck off shill

AND SHE STILL LOST LMAO!!!

EVEN HER ARMY OF PAID SHILLS LIKE YOU COULDN'T CHANGE THE OUTCOME!

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!!!!!!!

HOW DOES IT FEEL BEING A LOOOOSSSSSSSEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR

#MAGA

Because when liberals take a hit, we take it on the cheek, learn and grow from it. Hillary did the honorable thing, in a political system rigged against women.
I can't say I would have taken it as well as she did if I'd had the presidency stolen from me by a billionaire orange child rapist.

Now just imagine Trump if he'd lost, he even said he wouldn't concede. Add to that the rednecks rioting and widespread assault and even killings of women and POC had he lost and we have right wingers in a nutshell.

HA HA HILLARY LOST

OP IS A FAGGOT IN DENIAL

#praisekek

Daily reminder that Hillary and her kike media and hordes of illegal immigrant voters couldn't win despite all of the shilling and voter fraud.

Democraps on suicide watch.

>Because when liberals take a hit, we take it on the cheek, learn and grow from it.
This is the best satire I've read in years

Indeed.

Libshits really take hits like retards with zero pain tolerance, as the post election liberal salt proves.

>why the fuck is hillary driving a cromwell
That's exactly what I thought when I saw that image

These pictures are absolutely disgusting

You alt-right shitheads are even more vile than I thought

Reminder that Trump won.

Bigots like you helped trump win. Reread your post, hypocrite.

Because Cromwells were easily destroyed by the superior Panthers of the German Army (aka our side).

Once again CTR failed its research. They should've drawn Hillary in an IS-2.

Nigger faggot kike loving race mixer.

Begone!

Shit taste in tanks desu desu desu

This is why you will never win: your Pepes are weak. Pepe is darkness incarnate; softcore Pepes do nothing to alter the memeosphere. We won b/c our memes are edgy and your memes are LAME. All your $hillary pepes were made by one leaf """aretist""" doing it for shekels. Watch and learn, faggot!