Antifa/Anarchy/Anti-Trump movements

So here we have it, plain as day. This is their operations manual. This is how they will operate, function and proceed.
https:// itsgoingdown.org/trumptheregime-resources-ongoing-resistance-trump-far-right/

I found this while researching #DisruptJ20 in which a large nationwide protest is sheduled to take place. They even have their own website for that. But the one I discovered goes even deeper into the anarachists realm, so to speak.

These are not only listings of upcoming events to take place, they have actual guides on how to black bloc and use violence to co-opt a peaceful protest. There are instructions on how to dress, what weapons you should carry, and the actual dates and locations.

Isn't this technically domestic terrorism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yDqThVpu1AM
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtu.be/oesjegD1-Vg
warriorpublications.wordpress.com/2012/11/13/smash-pacifism-a-critical-analysis-of-gandhi-and-king/
phantasytour.com/bands/phish/threads/4251223/pt-starting-a-trump-voter-registry#page/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Apparently they think this is a fucking game. :^)

Solid sauce OP. There's a lot of info to dig through there.

This will not end, will it?

It's anti-White Communism.

>Isn't this technically domestic terrorism?

dunno this antifa/blac block shit is going on for decades her in europe

youtube.com/watch?v=yDqThVpu1AM

He drove off after it was over? Wtf. Why did that driver just sit there for so long lol.

We've had this shit spread to US most notably the shit that went down in Seattle. But here we have an actual how-to guide.

>I am super hacker, hacktivist, if you will
>buy white fedora
>follow Milo on twitter to gather intel
>Milo is banned from twitter
>no longer have any intel because I'm not actually a hacker

Spread the word. Join the fight. #DisruptJ20

Signed,
Agency
CrimethInc. Workers’ Collective
It’s Going Down
subMedia
Earth First! Journal
AK Press
PM Press
Indigenous Action
New York Anarchist Action
The Base
NYC Anarchist Black Cross
Pittsburgh Autonomous Student Network
Pittsburgh Student Solidarity Coalition
NightShade Pittsburgh
Pitt Against Debt
Pitt Students for a Democratic Society
Steel City (A) Team
UNControllables
Antifa Seven Hills
WNC Antifa
Asheville Anti-Racism
Black Rose Book Distro St. Louis
Resonance: An anarchist audio distro
Rose City Antifa
Torch Antifa Network
Central Oklahoma Black/Red Alliance (COBRA)
Sprout Distro
New Wave Army
Puget Sound Anarchist Black Cross
Four Corners Antifa
killedbypolice.net
Chicago Anarchist Black Cross
NYC Anarchist Book Fair
NYC ANARKOARTLAB
Autonomous Actions Against Prisons—Seattle
Antifa United
Denver Anarchist Black Cross
Loughborough Labour Party
Words as Weapons
Hackerñol
Stinney Distro
The Roosevelt Group
LeftSec/AnonAnarchistAction – i2p Darknet anarchohacker collective
Hispagatos – International hacking collective
Maryland Food Collective
Shades of Silence
Wildfire Anarchist Prison Newsletter
Students Without Borders
Solidarity Houston
South Florida Smash HLS
Students Against State Violence
Bloomington Solidarity Network
Anarquismo en PDF
Burning River Anarchist Distro
Lehigh Valley Vanguard
UNIDOS POR LA REFORMA
Rocky Mountain Antifa
Hudson Valley Anarchist Network
Proletarian Liberation Front
Agência de Notícias Anarquistas-ANA (Brazil)
Morgantown Ultra Left Network
New Brunswickers against Fracking

If you endorse this call, sign your name at the bottom of this list and circulate it. Email [email protected] to be included in the above list.
Guys they are way more organized than we are. Their plan is to "make more noise and good trouble than the establishment can bear"

THEY'RE TRYING TO STOP TRUMP FROM GETTING INAUGURATED!

Have fun getting tear gassed and arrested lol

>At the same time, we must prepare for the very real threat of far-Right auxiliary violence that seeks to support the new Trump regime and push forward it’s policies

>mfw when they know the RWDS are coming

The NationalDefense Authorization Act their beloved Obongo signed along with the NSA apparatus will come in handy for these filthy antifa subhumans. I hope Trump inplements torture (even if it doesn't work) just for the sake of torturing these terrorist wannabe faggots.

The day of the rope is coming. These communist faggots don't realize that they're starting a fight they can't finish.

>Solidarity Houston
>Pic related

Gosh, im so scarred.

The big question is - will waterboarding be approved in time for this?

haha these people actually are bonafide losers

good luck with that

I vote best aesthetic for pol RWDS

bump

so do regular joes have any recourse against this? I gathered that they're going to start a bunch of riots... okay?

Forwarded this to my contacts at the FBI

Thanks

kek I remember that one, and that pepperspraying maniac cop up in Canada lol.

What happened into him? He just went around spraying people here and there at random, as we just using up the can, don't remember his name any moar Ian Something

Yeah, I'm sure they're going to start a riot with massive amounts of Secret Service and CIA around. All they're going to do is stand behind a rope with signs yelling like children.

Time to kill these niggers, oh wait ill just call police who love trump

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

they had Austin, North Carolina

>non-biologically male defined members
youtu.be/oesjegD1-Vg

watch this video they linked in their website. Anyone else going through everything they posted to Sun-Tzu level out-knowledge these people?

send it to trump,secret service,molyneux,jones,fox news and also kanye west

That image is actually not true.

Is that the Canadian weedman himself in the center of that picture?

It's not? Jonathan Bowden made that assertion as well. What is its origin?

edgy XD

The first time you can read the Russian word for "racist" was in Leon Trotsky's book. It's true and those who claim it isn't haven't done proper research.

hahahaha these are who were are dealing with here. Who here spooped by these scary people?

That was my understanding of the topic as well.

They'll burn their ghettos like always.

Nobody gives a fuck.

Antifa are fucking faggots who immediately run to the VIOLENT FASCIST PIGS the minute you staunch them.

They'll call the cops if they catch you drinking outside of one of their shops and try and blame it on a complaint by a neighbor.

Lol. I know man but still. I wouldn't let a retarded person tell me he's going to superkick me and then superkick me. It might not hurt but I still got superkicked by a retarded person.

>work

I didn't know antifa had infected the US

John Pike was his name IIRC

The weak should fear the strong

>These are not only listings of upcoming events to take place, they have actual guides on how to black bloc and use violence to co-opt a peaceful protest. There are instructions on how to dress, what weapons you should carry, and the actual dates and locations.

Good, let the police deal with them.

are we the weak? look at their chiseled chins, their vigorous bodies harboring nubile, violent potential.

They really don't do anything. The blacks actually have caused more damage just in Baltimore than all ANTIFAgs protests.

Wtf I'm a fascist now

I can only speak for myself. Those middle age dudes with glasses are very intimidating.

Do they really think Trump is a fascist? Dude just wants to crack down on illegal immigration and that makes you Hitler. What the fuck is going on in this country. I just got downvoted on Reddit (yes I know fuck off) for calling communism a mental illness. What the fuck is going on here? The Marxists are more deeply entrenched in this society than I realized. How do we purge them?

Take that faggot shit to West Virginia and see how far they'll get.

More impotent temper tantrums mean more keks so I'm all for it

everyone except the guy i marked are probably in dire need of testosterone treatment.

you've watched Yuri's subversion videos right?

I feel kind of bad for these retards, once Trump gets in office he's going to fuck them up so badly if they don't stick to peaceful protests.

I did, but I had hoped we had gotten passed it with Reagan era American counter propaganda. We're going to have to get violent with these people aren't we? Or can we count on the police to put it down.

Bump for justice

>I'll deal with this

have you watched his seminar too, or just his interview? I didn't know he did a seminar and went into more detail. Check it out if you haven't.

I think the subversion has actually grown stronger with the fall of the USSR. Think of all the disillusioned pinkos leaving the wreckage of the USSR and focusing instead on subverting us. We've been subverted hard.

Despite all the fun talk about RWDS I hope we don't have to get violent. I hope the police under Trump will crush them utterly, once and for all.

I say just sit back and watch them make asses of themselves. These actions of their's are what's pushing so many people away from leftist ideology. Let em continue

Just the interview I'll go dig up the seminar.

The ANTIFA are only powerful in Europe because your traitor governments PROTECT them and then help them bash the heads of anybody who fights back.

In (most) of America the police will rek them. Only in a few Democrat infested mostly black cities will the police NOT do their jobs.

Don't get your hopes up. Remember San Jose.

I always hated this top photo. No department is still using HK53s. Its all ARs or subguns.

Soros brought them here

Am an anarchistbro for life.

True, but those good ole boys handled themselves well enough.

I really recommend you goys look into the resources they posted. I'm learning alot about their thought process. They do not take responsibility for their actions.

Also they call violent tactics, funny enough, "diversity of tactics".

Here's a good one displaying overtly their intent to not be peaceful:

>smash pacifism

warriorpublications.wordpress.com/2012/11/13/smash-pacifism-a-critical-analysis-of-gandhi-and-king/

Are these dorks going to get guns soon or what?

Right Wing Death Squads When?

I've seen on a music forum where a leftist network is trying to get the registration info of every Trump voter in the US. They call themselves "pilots." I'll post the OP from the forum...

West Virginian here.
They'd get their asses beat to a pulp if they tried that shit here. Only degenerate liberal hellholes allow their citizens to act like babies.

That's cool. You realize you will always be a useful idiot. +1 for self awareness.

Hi all,

First let me say that we have nothing against Trump supporters. We recognize that they have a right to live in America as long as they abide by the principles of our Republican (can't really call it a democracy anymore, can we?). The issue is that some of these folks have expressed a desire to threaten our principles, especially those of equal opportunity. We will protect these rights for ALL people at any cost.

You may have heard about this effort already, as it is a network of thousands of people. That being said, each pilot (my role) is to focus on a certain segment of society. I'm starting with the jam band community as I feel that there's a good chance to pick up true Americans, those who truly value our principles.

It's very simple. We are to develop and maintain a list of all Trump supporters nationally. We will capture only name and city for now, but if we believe that a certain supporter or group of supporters are actively working to suppress the rights of others (minorities, women, etc), we will engage with our hackers and take the necessary steps to educate these people.

All I ask of you, is for the names and cities of any Trump supporters you know. They can be family, friends, or just acquaintances. I can assure you that this information will remain 100% confidential, and your identity will remain anonymous.

We already have roughly 140,000 names in our database, and contact info for around 5,000, only the most severe threats to our way of life.

Again, we do not seek to discriminate or punish Trump supporters, but to defend our rights in this great country that our founding fathers fought for. I look forward to your PM's.

Sincerely,

Pilot #443

Tough guy on Sup Forums lmao
You cucked conservatives are soon going to have to kneel to people actually working to make a change.

These people think they're batman, don't they?

>we will engage with our hackers and take the necessary steps to educate these people

FUCK GUYS ITS OVER.

but seriously, is that just coded language? They don't want to discriminate or punish but they have this creepy database to... what now?

mfw I actually read 3 sentences

Take it out of the city centers and out to people's homes.

Liberal Crime Squad was prophesy, at least for one side of the spectrum.

Maybe these pilots need to be "suicided"

>How do we purge them?
with extremely political incorrect humor
They are walking targets that way

Funny, because I remember the conservatives winning the election.

proof, this is a big deal, some people here literally cannot let people know they voted for trump... Bad shit will go down.

it will, on 1/21/2017

shit dude, that's not cool.

>not hoping for violence
Get off my timeline and go back to the Hillary one where you belong, fuckface. You don't deserve to be here with us, you braindead platitude-spewing limpwristed milquetoast faggot. You'll be cast out when the next timeline macro-divergence occurs. It won't be long now. I look forward to making the rivers run red with the blood of everyone like you. You'll survive in some terrible timeline the rest of us will only catch glimpses of in our nightmares. You preening airheaded faggot. It's sickening how obvious it is that you're so proud of your reddit spacing and perfect grammar, so obsessed with the sound of your own voice, and yet you see no problem with it at all. The desperation with which you seek upvotes emanates like sulfur from every word you type. It couldn't be more apparent that you LITERALLY just came here from months or years of unironically participating in reddit comment sections on a daily basis, getting a pathetic dopamine rush from seeing the digits next to your comment increase every time you click Refresh. Jesus tapdancing Christ, what a colossal faggot you are. You snobbishly expect anyone to accept you as an equal here despite how obvious it is that you are a de facto subversive enemy outsider. You expect us to take you seriously? You've got to be fucking kidding me. I'd warn you that your loquacious narcissism guarantees a descent into a living hell beyond what your most twisted fever dream could ever conjure, if it weren't for the fact that I want precisely that to happen to you. I'd advise you to kill yourself, but I want you to survive on the dystopic hellscape timeline that awaits you for as long as possible. You are literally shit, feces that God's first flush missed; but rest assured the next flush will send you down the drain for good. The best part is that it's entirely your fault this will happen to you. You could have escaped this fate, but you just had to double down on being a faggot. Enjoy hell.

doesn't sound like it would be difficult

I don't know. The database and "educate them" line pissed me off. Is it a crime to post something like this?

Obvious LARP but let me just say

If you could unironically post this and call anyone a fascist you have no business educating anyone.

>claim to hate fascists
>collude behind closed doors to fuck with peaceful democracy

Tenants of Fascism

>Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause

>Rampant Sexism

>Controlled Mass Media

>Religion (Ideological Liberalism) and Government are Intertwined

>Corporate Power is Protected

As Slavoj Žižek said, how can you create a coalition of wall street and occupy wall street?

>Labor Power is Suppressed

White working class is now being harassed for voting like an identifiable group

etc, etc.

I like how they've twisted the narrative to the point of declaring Trump and essentially conservatism as "Facism".

do you have anything else to substantiate this? i believe you but i don't want to get paranoid over nothing. What else do you know? 140,000 seems pretty high for a music forum.

sepukku it is, then

protip to americans: the stuff linked by OP IS domestic terrorism tier and you can bet your ass your police forces have budgets allocated for this shit

TIP-OFF YOUR LAW ENFORCEMENT CHANNELS AT STATE AND FEDERAL LEVEL ABOUT THESE COMMUNICATIONS CHANNELS AND THEIR STATED INTENTION TO USE VIOLENCE

NOT MEMEING

I would love some proof as well.

that's actually a pretty wild claim, and would fuck over a lot of people.

I don't think so, maybe in Britain but this seems pretty run of the mill marxist bullshit, it's just gathered into one convenient website.

could be a larp but it's worth looking into if not.

>says Trump is a Nazi Fascist for wanting a database for Muslims
>makes database of Trump supporters, that is somehow not the same

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

I think 140k was the total number. IDK could be bullshit. Here's the thread link only proof I have...
>phantasytour.com/bands/phish/threads/4251223/pt-starting-a-trump-voter-registry#page/1

get in their discords, monitor their communications (run recording software) and scrape their text chat

>We are to develop and maintain a list of all Trump supporters nationally

Fascinating. You are against the list of all Muslims, and yet you support this. It is so interesting how your brain works. You fucking numbskull.

As a uni student I can tell you these people don't need a strike to not go to work or attend uni lectures

Thanks check this

> Pilot #496 here... Did you hear about the prominent app developers willing to share the metadata their app is pulling with the database? Soon we will have a location history of every registered trump supporter.
I did, though that should remain quiet for now. Not that it would be used for any nefarious purpose, unless we have a reason to believe that rights are being infringed upon.

I should also say that though our group represents typical progressive standpoints of equality and Liberty, we are strong believers in the second amendment. We are working closely with the NRA, who has actually been quite cooperative. They see increased potential for revenue, and we see an increased ability to protect immigrants and minorities from unconstitutional actions.

This sounds like extreme larpfagging from the OP of this. Maybe pasta? NRA cooperating with a subversive registry of Trump supporters and their locations based out of a music forum?

>mfw Trump bans abortion, gay marriage, gay adoption, and taxpayer-funded birth control in the first 100 days

>trumps da fascist literally Hitler
>go full fascist themselves

What the everloving fuck is wrong with these people? I am beginning to believe that it actually is frontal lobe damage and Alex Jones is right about this after all.

not cool, fucking fire right here.

Antifa is only terrorism when it doesn't speak for the people.

The current movement is not spoken from the people.

Current Antifa status: Hollowed Husks Squatting In the Catacombs.

There really ought to be a reset, then again the need for the peoples arm isn't so clear since the 70's with all the spooks walking around.