Why did you watch Jake Long and not Juniper Lee?

Why did you watch Jake Long and not Juniper Lee?

Attached: cfc_ideas__jake_long_vs_juniper_lee_by_mistermrx-db7950v.jpg (1191x671, 100K)

Because it was weird hearing Kari's voice.

I had to stop watching because I used to waifu so hard that it may have been real, diagnosable autism.

I watched Juniper for about five eps, and I loved the show (read: Juniper). I would sing the theme song to myself while I mowed the lawn, think about going on cool adventures with her, going on dates, what she'd be like to kiss, etc. But one day, I just sorta had to stop.

During one of my aspergers-fueled daydreams, I kinda realized that "you can't stop the girl" is kinda the main schpiel behind the theme song. For whatever reason, I imagined my mom telling me I couldn't date Juniper because she broke something or whatever, and then Juniper started trying to kill my family. My dad tried to shoot her, but the bullet wound in her face just slowly regenerated as she ripped his arms off, a la Terminator 2. Then, while my sister cried, Juniper kicked her in the chin so hard her neck broke, and finally she dragged my mom out of the closet and I started crying irl. Crashed the fucking lawn mower and everything, had to tell my folks I got stung in the face by a bug or something.

I also beat off for the first time thinking about Juniper, but I felt dirty for it so I had to switch to Jake Long

This desu-ne

Attached: 1372743865177.png (102x101, 27K)

>I also beat off for the first time thinking about Juniper, but I felt dirty for it so I had to switch to Jake Long
what was it like beating off to Jake Long?

Attached: 1518745255724.jpg (800x800, 329K)

I watched neither. Jake Long's constant wigger affect turned me off the show completely. I only saw one or two eps of Juniper Lee. Looked like a decent cartoon, just didn't grab me.

Attached: 6f8805efd82cd444499a872b889f8383_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Juniper Lee was boring when I watched it as a child and Jake Long was hip.

Dragons are cool.

What more do you want from me?

I watched both but Juniper Lee was better only because Jake's voice direction was god awful.

>Jake needed a dragon form
>June just beat the shit out of them with her bare fists

that's pretty hardcore

He jerked for long

I wacthed both but I don't remember a single thing from Juniper Lee

I actually watched Junpier Lee, I didn't have Disney Channel

Because juniper is totally wack compared to ya boy jake, yo!

I did. Juniper Lee was good. Jake Long was... watchable I guess?

Stop posting smug anime girls

Because I didn't watch Jake Long. I watched Juniper Lee?

Same

>wigger
You mean chigger

Attached: srs.gif (292x323, 1.16M)

This. Juniper had a wigger brother too, though, didn't she?

Her brother was just an annoying kid. He was more Scrappy Doo than Jake 2.0

jake long was on more so i had more chances to watch it

2/10 not enough asian hair highlights

I watched both nigga
Even at 8 the similarities between the two fucking baffled me.

The mom

Fuck you I'm crying.

Attached: 1409248331148.jpg (348x463, 48K)

This.

I watched one episode of Jake Long and never watched another one, thirty minutes of tha annoying asian wigger shit was more than enough for me.

Because Juniper was a cheap imitation and Winnick hasn’t done anything good except for making Jason Todd the Red Hood. And Winnick clearly made it because of his Asian fetish.

The villians and the world arround them, Both had magical creatures living in hidding, but Jake Long had more fleshed out societies with gnomes living is central park and dragons living among humans. the magical creatures where recognizable with medusas, golems etc. and Jake had stablised villians with the hunters and the evil dragon.

Juniper had a bunch of magical cretures but most looked like Monsters INC rejects.

>Aniamtion Rewind
Fuck i can literally here the "circumstances" from this jpg.

Attached: 1510452512119.gif (180x130, 743K)

>I also beat off for the first time thinking about Juniper, but I felt dirty for it so I had to switch to Jake Long

Attached: 1411317037348.jpg (591x729, 80K)

>here
hear

Why not watch both?

Attached: dbe102c7df5dee524c4932216469b2a006b292b9.gif (351x496, 928K)

YOU CAN'T STOP THE GIRL

I did. Too bad it doesn't help.

Whaa?

Attached: whaa.jpg (148x154, 8K)

Juniper Lee was honestly the worst show.

She never struggled with any monster.

I liked Juniper better desu

This is true tho. Ray Ray was tolerable when he was allowed to do shit outside of getting in Juniper’s way or sperging out at anything. The episode where he gets powers after Juniper is erased from time is still one of my favorites.

This is true as well. There were a few instances of a monster that could hold it’s own against her, and at least one that she couldn’t beat directly, but most of the time, she pretty much curbstomped the opponent.