Why'd they have to remove him from the reboot?, He was one of Ben's coolest aliens

Why'd they have to remove him from the reboot?, He was one of Ben's coolest aliens

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (522x390, 19K)

The same reason they removed Stinkfly, becuase some boring, soulless, unimaginative suit thought it would be more marketable to just have people-in-costumes tier aliens, and the sub-par, lazy showmakers went with it because it would be easier to draw.

Stinkfly's still there HOLY FUCK the new design is garbage, What's the point of Ben turning into different aliens if all of them are humanoid

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Being more like the original show concept I guess, which, may i remind you, they didnt go with for a reason.

Ben only needs one alien

Attached: rathdraw.jpg (300x300, 28K)

Except instead of just making all of them into humanoids, They could've so many things different, They're supposed to be aliens so why don't they look more bizarre?, Imagine the possibilities

I don't know what's worse, This or the fact that this is an actual canon alien

Attached: 1522150109848.png (552x411, 29K)

too sexy to be allowed desu

As i said before, because some insect suit who couldnt relate to an actual person if he tried thought it was marketable, and lazy and uncretive people went with it. This reboot wasnt made out of either a love for the original or the driven hurbis to make it better, it was made by a desire to squeeze every penny out of it.

>Amerimutt
Ben10 was truly ahead of its time.

Okay, Ahmed

You shit your whore mouth you uncultured swine. Rath is the best alien in the entire show

Goddamit I meant to quote

Attached: what the fuck.jpg (1200x849, 253K)

You, know, it’s sad when a thread complaining about something on Sup Forums, a reboot no less, can barely even stay on the board. I guess it really shows just how utterly bland and unnoteworthy the reboot really is.

Attached: 7A11664C-89E8-410F-840E-61C340939A7F.gif (500x281, 1.21M)

easier to animate

Eh, you could say the same thing about all the current reboots, or shit, reboots in general. With very, very few exceptions, reboots just don’t wind up be good or measuring up to the source that was being rebooted in the first place. Typically the ones that do better were fortunate enough to have shitty sources to begin with, so the bar didn’t have to be raised all that high

god tier taste, only good thing about alien force

I prefer bland to bad, bland I can watch and enjoy. It's why I prefer simpsons now to simpsons in the late 90's early 2000's

Holy shit, why is the collective world losing creativity?

Eh, they introduced some other good things. Albedo wound up being a decent villain, and I was disappointed we never got to see the Little Chills again. I thought for sure they would have shown up in Omniverse at one point

Why did they redesign old ones and not create new humanoid aliens? They should bring back FastTrack

Attached: fasttrack_ultimate_alien_by_doncufurila-d5dsovb.png (222x300, 52K)

> xlr8 v2 : worse design edition
No

OV2: Cosmic tour
When?

For all the faults of the new series, making Stinkyfly and Wildvine into humanoid shapes is the most unforgivable things.

What's especially frustrating is that they continue to make more "upgraded" versions of the aliens with the Omni-Enhanced things and even Wildvine gets the cool venus flytrap thing around his head in that. Why doesn't he have that in the first place?

I remember buying my first Ben 10 figure of Stinkfly and he was great BECAUSE he wasn't a humanoid character like most other superheroes. Kids (and especially boys) love weirdo alien monsters.

Probably never unless the franchise gets bought by Netflix or something.

I just can’t see a cable network backtracking on a reboot, and trying to continue from where Omniverse left off. Their target market would have little to no knowledge of the series as it was, being most familiar with the rebooted version as opposed to OS-OV. At least if a streaming service buys it, they could offer the entire series in their library to hype it up.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t the Omni-enhanced features essentially just accessories? That’s why they’re doing that. Because it’s easier to keep the mold, and just add accessories to it. It wouldn’t surprise me if they altered the look of the enhancements for “special” episodes so that they could sell palate swaps

The internet makes it so much easier for people to be discouraged about their own shit because instead of inspiring people to do better it inspired people to copy what got the most likes, views, what was most popular and not what looked cool and interesting to the person as an individual, and therefore creativity gets sapped.

I fucking hate what they did to Ben 10 franchise. The original series was fucking awesome, they should've just continued that. And no, AF and other crap doesn't count. Instead we've been getting one shitty series after another. Anything after original Ben 10 is garbage

Because its too scary for the tumblr staff they have, that get triggerd by something so masculine and beastile

Why try when you can sell the same shit for half the effort?

be happy they didn't got to turn him into a boring humanoid alien with barely any trace of the original design.

I still can't believe people missed this fuck during the OV days.

Did they? I can’t remeber anybody really jonsing for him to make any appearance back then.

He would fit right in the reboot though, what with the “humanoid only” shtick they’ve got going on

True. What if it humps their leg? They get PTSD for having their beliefs criticized on twitter, if they actually got into a sexual situation with a male they'd never recover!

>Lepidopterra
heh

I remember quite well in some of the Ben 10 threads while OV was still airing people complaining about DJW making fun of both Fasttrack and Jetray, it might been a troll in retrospective though the people wanting Jetray seem more genuine.

Lordy the amount of samefaggotry in this thread is astounding

It had nothing to do with muh tumblr, and everything to do with the fact that they couldn’t reasonably transform him into a humanoid. Stinkfly was originally supposed to be humanoid, but thanks to some positive executive meddling, we got the alien bro design instead. Wildmutt had no such inspiration, he was always meant to be beastly and there was no way you could keep him in his old role while ALSO making him humanoid.

I miss DJW getting mad at endless amounts of dumb questions coming his way, and the Ben 10 wiki taking everything he said really serious.

Attached: n527ee1b085b35.jpg (488x640, 366K)

Yeah, for whatever reason DJW didn’t really like Jetray, which ok, I guess everybody has their unfavorites, but I still didn’t really get. I always kinda liked him. He had a suitably alien design, and his powers were OK. I would have liked to see him in OV myself.

Fasttrack though was literally furry humanoid XLR8, down to the identical color scheme. They didn’t even bother to give him a cool name.

Humanoid aliens are easy to animate and make toys

Attached: bigchill_and_baby_by_zgul_osr1113.jpg (550x797, 198K)

I just realized he's just an orange one of those things from Attack the Block.

Best non o10 design

those things might have been inspired by Wildmutt, that movie came 6 years after the original series.

Post your favorite AUs, either canon or ones we've made up here

I liked the one where Max wound up with the omnitrix and ben and gwen served as his shooty-tech and magical backup, respectively.

Remember that time Ben gave birth to a thousand Big Chills

Soulless cartoon

Attached: disgust.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

The ben 10000 from the original series will always hold a special place in my heart

Also gwen 10

Yeah, that was pretty great.

Any particular reason why you like him better than the other ben 10K futures?

Attached: 4D8C744E-E5D2-4684-B2B7-99B564A81607.jpg (785x1017, 136K)

they ruined him by making him an illegal

Best AU is clearly the one with the Argitrix.

Attached: 87EF2E46-B7A0-458E-A5E5-ABBBD2959DFA.png (753x696, 714K)

Fucking hell.

When I first saw that design I thought it was Big Chill. It would have been a lousy interpretation for him, but at least it shares some thematic elements.

what Omniverse did to his design is a travesty

I personally preferred the sleek UAF design as well, but I can also understand why some people liked OV's design better. He was called BIG Chill for after all.

I can admit that AF is when the show lost some steam but omiverse had to be the comeback.

Which is really a shame, because plot-wise it started out pretty strong. I kinda wish they hadn't completely bailed on the "alien force" aspect they were pushing early on. It got real old real fast when it was just Ben, Kevin, and Gwen.

>OS ended 10 years ago

Attached: 1471304752403.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

I wanted them to bring him back as a joke.

Even as a joke he was still pretty shitty. What did you want them to do with him, have job hard to some loser character or something? Trip over his own two feet?

Fuck you OV is godtier

Its becaus he was overused aa fuck during UAF. I still think he could have shown up once though. Literally EVERYTHING got called back to in OV

>OV
>godtier

Attached: 271.gif (288x198, 1.41M)

Overused? Really? From the kid who spammed 4Arms in OS?

If anything Humongasaur was the one that was most overused, and Ultimate Humongasaur was even worse. Every time they wanted Ben to deliver a beat down, it was Ultimate Humongasaur.

It took all the cool ideas with bad execution from UAF and actually did them well.

It dove deep into the lore of Ben 10 like q Grant Morrison comic, EVERY alien ans race and concepr got dug up and expanded.

Also it looked AMAZING. You has a team of artists making good looking and colorful aliens , people and tech, even the background characters were all unique figures. It wound down a bit much in the end yes, but it was a sokid and brillabt expansion amd growth which became a perfect cap stone to the original universe.

It was realy the best series.

Attached: 555-Come-on-now.jpg (960x882, 59K)

Attached: 1518475916762.png (1600x1500, 781K)

I'm still pissed he didn't end up with the Ice alien girl, she was a much better match for him but they had to justify Ken's darker skin tone I guess.

Kill yourself, Alien Force was the best part of the Ben 10 franchise

Dude, The fucking art style was childish as shit, Most of it probably to sell merchandise, also Bloxx

Attached: Bloxx.png (310x302, 69K)

Bigchill seemed like he could've been OP as fuck.

>hating on Bloxx
I hope you suffer a long, protracted death, you absolute plebeian.

Attached: pathetic.jpg (500x307, 15K)

He was OP was OP as fuck.

That didn’t stop him from being one of the coolest and best aliens Ben’s ever had.

It was sharp and unique instead of being generic fake anime that UAF was

>It took all the cool ideas with bad execution from UAF and actually did them well.
more like it fucked up and ruined perfectly serviceable ideas

>Also it looked AMAZING. You has a team of artists making good looking and colorful aliens , people and tech, even the background characters were all unique figures. It wound down a bit much in the end yes, but it was a sokid and brillabt expansion amd growth which became a perfect cap stone to the original universe.
It didn't look amazing though. The art style was a mess and a terrible fit for the franchise. The designs were too exaggerated. The color palette was way to vibrant, especially compared to the dull palettes of the OS, AF, and UA. Sure there were plenty of designs and shit but that isn't everything.

>It was realy the best series.
Not even close. I'd rank the OS and Alien Force over it. Even some episodes of UA.

Unique doesn't mean "good". Angela Anaconda's art style is unique and sharp. But it's fucking ugly.

>being generic fake anime that UAF was
The OS was anime ripoff as well, why do you want the series to stray from its origin?

Everybody hates on the artstyle, but to be honest, I found it suited the lighter tone. Omniverse would have clashed thematically with the Timmverse-esqe style of Alien Force, and the OS series look wouldn’t have been much better.

>dude toys lmao
Fasttrack a shit and you damn well know it

Too much raw, animalistic sexuality.

Attached: snapshot_dvd_01.39.19_[2010.03.10_21.45.20].jpg (720x576, 62K)

TOYS

Sup Forums is retarded for not thinking this is all for the toys. Compare both designs and tell me which one would be easier to make toys off.

I miss the old ben 10

Attached: 3529664A-0E6B-4694-9874-FB40C9327918.jpg (374x351, 51K)

Bloxx wasn't the standard for designs though, asswipe. In fact, the OV artstyle managed to create living and breathing worlds compared to UAF's copy & paste bullshit.

Stop being a faggot and accept you just like trash, UAFag.

Attached: gravattack_by_aokamidu-d82di79.jpg (977x501, 400K)

They removed it because it was considered racist.

Going on the opposite end of the spectrum with “MUH REFERENCES, MUH CALL BACKS, REMEMBER HOW OS HAD THING?” does not make it any better.

No you don’t. You miss the sassy loli that came with it.

Or rather, your dick does

Surprised nobody made this into a hyper futa edit.

I'd take a Spin-off about Argit and Kevin's Con Artist Days over the reboot any day of the week

Attached: IMG_20170531_205957.jpg (488x570, 51K)

Honestly, I think most people would. He’s so unabashedly sleazy that it would make for some killer hinjinks

A molwith a mustache, A pixe and whatever this, Also how about the fact that Omniverse literally treats everything as a joke, Fucking Argit who stole the RustBucket for scrap money ends up as president of Earth or How Vilgax cowered in fear of Ma Vreede, Vilgax, One of the most bad ass and powerful villains in the series gets cucked by a gag character, This isn't including the retcons and continuity error omniverse introduced, Having shiny backgrounds doesn't make it better

Attached: Ben_10_Omniverse-_Walkatrout.png (310x341, 76K)

*mole *with *errors

Except Ma Vreedle has NEVER been a gag character. Her sons? Absolutely. But Ma herself is one of the few characters that Ben has never been able to defeat in combat. This goes back to Alien Force

Except she was,You legit can't excuse the fact that Vilgax was afraid of her in Omniverse

One of his sexiest aliens too