LMAO

Cernovich trying to start shit for 0 reason other than drama.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMb6Li4nITU
vox.com/conversations/2016/11/15/13629484/donald-trump-alt-right-ben-shapiro-richard-spencer-2016-elections
youtube.com/watch?v=sv8xV5JWeWw
youtube.com/watch?v=RtMxCdR1u0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just stop it already with the e-celeb bullshit OP
none of these guys matter

Who?? He's right though.

These fucks literally plan out their twitter wars. It's all an act for publicity. They should be ignored.

He's right though.
Ben is a manlet neverTrump cuckservative.

>le jewish neocon manlet

fpbp

Cernoshit is an attention whore who takes all his material from here and proclaims it as his genius investigation skill.
This retard literally wrote a book called "Gorilla Mindset", does it even get more bizarre.

Mike "Monkey Brain" Cernovich needs to learn that you shouldn't punish a bad dog when they're behaving.

>none of these guys matter

I'm with Krautfag. These fucking losers' twitter feeds aren't interesting. They're nobodies.

I find Cernovich's self-promotion insufferable, but he's right about Shoahpiro.

Cernovich is a controlled opposition manlet whose voice is even more high pitched than Shapiros

Cernovich is a fucking idiot. He better watch his mouth or benjy "bear Jew" Shapiro will wreck his anus

Cernovich is a huge faggot tho

Cernovich is a faggot, but he's right. Ben started it when he was born Jewish

>implying ben Shapiros position, along with other people on the right who don't like trump, consider this election to be an ambivalent victory
Cernovich and you people are retards

And you need to learn that kicking leftists and neocons when they are down is a good thing.

So how did Jewboy react to Trump's victory?

>Implying they arent doing the PR themselves

He seems more butt hurt bout Bannon being the guy running our country, maybe Bannon really does hate gay people.

He said that he hoped Trump proved him wrong and ended up being a great President. He also gloated about the meltdown that Hillary voters had.

He had a twitter meltdown that lasted DAYS and started talking shit about Bannon his ex-boss.

>krautfag
Literally kill yourself

Ben Shapiro couldn't handle that a filthy goy was the smartest man in the same room.

Shapiro deserves it for the Michelle Fields '''''incident'''''.

Well he's not wrong

Seems to be taking it well. He did warm up to Trump a bit as the election grew closer.

At the end of the day Benji just hates Trump supporters, Sup Forums, the alt-right, etc. and agrees with Trump on basically everything.

nice trips. sauce on the meltdown?

This. If that didn't happen I would still like Shapiro but that was a bit excessive.

He doesn't like trumps masculinity

>Starting shit with Ben "Shorter than 5'10"" Shapiro

This

Fuck that manlet, he's on the losing side aswell.

Shapiro believes in principals, other guy believes in Tribalism. That's why Shapiro will refuse to support a man who doesn't represent conservative values while others are more concerned about their "team" winning like it's a fucking sport.

hes clearly right, though

He pulled the classic Jew move of playing for both teams while dragging them both down. I'm trying to study his habits honestly.

He's literally 100% right about that little Jew Ben Shapiro. Shapiro is trying to act smug like he won anything. He likely peeled many votes off of Trump due to his opposition. Does not deserve to revel in our victory whatsoever.

He's not conservative, he's just a whiny little kike who aligns with the party that protects Israel. That's it. That's all. That's as far as his loyalty goes. Fuck him.

he's convinced he singlehandedly won trump the campaign, he was tweeting about what country they're going to give him an ambassadorship in

>I don't care about these people!
>thread moving at almost 3 posts per minute

no he didn't. every day i listen to his morning radio show in my city and everyday i turn it off after less than 5 minutes because he's a deliberate liar.

Cernovich is right. none of the "never trump" faggots should be allowed to act like nothing ever happened now that trump won. they tried to fuck us over, it was a betrayal and should be treated as such

Principles as in pragmatism or being a fucking neocon dicksucker

shapiro's principles include whatever is best for himself.

This.

Drama is fun.

Shapiro was worse than a #NeverTrump cuck. He actively pushed the Michelle Fields """incident""" and had to to be kicked out of Breitbart for it.

Look at Shapiros face during his appearances on the Megyn Kelly show on Fox News over Michelle Fields and tell me what the thinking behind his smug shit-eating grin was:
youtube.com/watch?v=aMb6Li4nITU

We haven't forgotten Ben.

fpbp

>shapiro's principles include whatever is best for himself.

Like how he quit his job because he wouldn't shill for Trump?

He's not behaving though, he's pretending he was on our side all along, which makes him a lying snake.

PocketJew actually seems to be bending the knee lately

vox.com/conversations/2016/11/15/13629484/donald-trump-alt-right-ben-shapiro-richard-spencer-2016-elections

>implying that kike shapiro doesn't have it coming

he never was on your side, retard, cernovitch is right

don't trust a jew, a cuckservative, and especially a cuckservative jew

Don't give a shit about Cernovich but Shapiro is a fucking liar. He calls himself a protegee/student of Andrew Breitbart and carries the anti-pc movement in his name but cozies up to Glenn Beck. He just follows anyone that will bring him more fame. That's why he went with Michelle Fields after all the evidence proving she embellishes etc..

youtube.com/watch?v=sv8xV5JWeWw
youtube.com/watch?v=RtMxCdR1u0M
he's also a liar about Ron Paul. calls him antisemitic because he didn't support foreign aid to Israel. Don't trust this neocon shill.

>he won anything.
correct

Mike Cernovich is a Jew with low verbal IQ—perhaps he's brilliant, but he doesn't come across that away when speaking or writing.

He appears obsessed with his celebrity, and he's contributing toward the clickbait culture on the "new right".

I appreciate him being somewhat on our side, but he seems too pre-occupied with social climbing than actually undermining the left.

I dont like cernovich much but hes 100% right

Shaprio turned on David Horowitz too. Horowitz gave him a Shillman scholarship (actual name of it) and trained him to be his protege. Ben betrayed him and turned on him, whilst Horowitz was one of the few Jews to be pro-Trump and to call out and name the #NeverTrump Jews.

From the article,

>Ben Shapiro: They want to destroy the Republican Party from within and take it over. They want the constitutional right destroyed. They actually hate the constitutional right more than they hate the left. They don't actually hate the left. They think the left is wrong about racism but they don't object to big government that takes care of people; rather, they think you should have special privileges if you're of European descent. They want what they call "Christendom" protected from foreign bodies.

He's always been another jew out to make sure that his own tribe's interests take priority.

Jumping Beans here is 100% accurate.
Allowing these subversive elements to have safe quarter in society during times of peace is when they take root. They need to be weeded out completely. Allowing the enemy time to recoup and reorganize is a terrible mistake.

Hang Shapiro

This.

Cernovich is rubbing off on alt right leader and alt right philosopher Stefan Molyneux a little too much for my taste.

I like Stefan's interviews with experts, his presentations, and his call in shows with single moms, not this "le mainstream media is debunked" shit he's wasting his time doing on Twitter.

Leave that petty stuff to the females of the movement Stefan, we need our alt right leader and alt right author to be pumping out content.

He repeatedly said that he was wrong this entire election and admitted fault. He also said that he hopes that he's still hoping that he's still going to continue be to be wrong about Trump and wished him the best

I also watched Steven Crowder's stream, when they Skyped with Shapiro while Trump was winning, and things were a bit light hearted. So I think on the inside, he wanted Trump to win more than he thought.

I like how awful Mike Cernovich's voice is. The guy is uber-confident, but he sounds like he's slobbering into a mic.

I also like how autistic Chuck C Johnson sounds.

I like it when they go on Gavin because I'm a lispy autist conservative, and they make me feel comfy.

cucks deserve to get called out constantly. take any and every opportunity to bash leftist retards and cuckold enablers. cernovich is good. he believes in destroying leftists and not being some faggot holier than thou morally righteous queer. thats enough for me.

>southern cuckfederate "edyakayshun"

Lol I like how awful his voice is too , It makes him seem realer.

Cernovich is a faggot who steals everything from here, but Ben Shapiro's six gorillion times worse. He's a neocon manlet kike who sat there spewing shit for the whole election, especially during the primaries, when he supported Ted "Redeemed Rat" Cruz. He only got on the Trump Train when Trump started to have a real chance of winning. Cernovich might be a douchebag, but he's our douchebag

He's out of a job now that the election is over.
He's an attention seeking faggot anyway. Literally only useful for periscope vids

shapiro is a loser who hated trump and jumped on the bandwagon to gain credibility he is a has been.

dirty little kikepiro thought we would forget about never trump and his bullshit.

this

fpbp cernofags btfo

Its not wrong though. Shapiro was a huge anti trumper. He is a fucking loser and should be treated as so.