It’s one of the higher grossing MCU movies at the Indian box office and poos hate Blacks...

It’s one of the higher grossing MCU movies at the Indian box office and poos hate Blacks. What is it about this movie that makes it break the color barrier?

Attached: BA65E85E-9F6B-4F9B-96DC-14641A797B1C.jpg (960x586, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vBlFCH0d3o4
twitter.com/whalien52/status/965435549740912640
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do Indians really hate blacks?

BOOOOOOOOOYYY

Lets just say I rather be trapped in an elevator with a white supremacist than an Indian.

Can't really confirm, but Indian friend of mine says country is super conservative.

I guess it's only fair. I hate Indians a hell of a lot more than blacks. They have stupid nasal voices, smell bad and always think they're the hottest shit ever and know everything because they managed to get into some clown college instead of ending up in a call center.

At least a white supremacist you can get arrested for hate speech. Indians? Not so much. Pajeet is harmless. Hilarious even. He provides tech support and deceptively unhealthy delicious food. What about you, Bubba? Also, Apu doesn't harass me over stuff my ancestors did to his ancestors a trillion years ago.

Yes he does, he can't shut up about he British colonization of India.

This. White supremacists in the US have at least been socialized to be somewhat normal in real life. You could probably have a civil conversation with the Nazi while waiting for rescue. Fucking Indians though? I’d try to climb out that shit.

>Indians HATE blacks !
>The Chinese HATE Blacks!
>Mexicans HATE Blacks!
>Samoans HATE Blacks!
>Blacks HATE Blacks!
>I HATE Blacks!

Truth be told, even if all that was true, it doesn't stop them from watching black people. I'm sure a lot of racists who hate black people watch Basketball and Football. Watching for entertainment is not the same as liking someone as a human being.

I never had an opinion on indians until I started working retail as a teenager. Indians are THE most annoying customers on the fucking planet. They're cheap as fuck, always asking for special discounts. And if they finally manage to buy something, they'll complain about the price all the way through the transaction. And they think making a purchase entitles them to more discounts. Even more annoying, Indians love opening product and getting their grubby hands all over everything, before putting it back

>even if all that was true
*were true

>Everyone hates blacks

What are you trying to prove Sup Forums?! That deep down everyone's as ugly as you?! You're alone!

Attached: The-Dark-Knight-2787.jpg (1276x720, 160K)

I'm American.

You described all my Indian customers exactly. Mexicans are on a whole other level though. All races make a mess to some extent but with Mexicans it’s like they go outta their way to fuck shit up. They come in with their family of 5 and leave the store like a tornado went through it. They literally don’t grasp proper shopping etiquette. White children are generally well behaved, black children are usually too scared of their parents to start acting up, spic children are just allowed to run rampant.

That’s such a good line.

It's a difference of culture. In many asian countries, you are expected to haggle on prices, and are considered strange or weird if you don't. Then when they go to other countries, they don't realize prices are fixed and become upset at paying sticker price, thinking they are being ripped off somehow.

Here’s a thought

Maybe people are less racist than Sup Forums wishes they were

>Maybe people are less racist than Sup Forums wishes they were

Maybe you're a retard and have never been to an Asian country, they are openly racist against EVERYONE, but they really hate blacks.

>I'm not racist because these guys are REALLY racist

ok...cool...you're still racist tho

But that would mean the world isn't as stupid and narrow-minded as me, I'm the idiotic freakshow embarrassing the species instead of those groups of people who are different from me whom I barely interact with.

i mean they don't lynch black people so they're not that bad. meanwhile americans do it all the time. police officers shooting an unarmed black male is modern day lynching.

I'm black and everyone likes me,
I have my big black face as my hello talk profile picture and asians message me all the time to talk to me (for hours about nothing)... girls, guys, old and young

I've been on tinder dates with
>a pakistani girl
>a korean
>a japanese
>a chinese american
>a mongolian
>an indonesian

I've had multiple Japanese people I barely know invite me to their house to eat.

I'm not even good looking...

But for real, the movie isn't really that good.
I get in America but why other countries.

People of color have to support each other to defeat white racism. The comments on this thread alone should tell you why.

It's super average Marvel schlock with pretty colors, simple plot, simple characters and incredibly predictable resolution. Now that plus advertising everywhere and you have this year's Avatar so, again, everyone's gonna go see it becouse "who hasnt seen Avatar?".
Black Panther fits perfectly with the type of movies indians are used to watch. The black cast is probably the equivalent of a freak show to them, something to point and gasp. The actions scenes are just as shitty as your average Bollywood flick.
youtube.com/watch?v=vBlFCH0d3o4

you've been able to get tinder dates? wow lucky, where do you live? I've been trying dating websites like that and hookup apps, but I havent been able to get one in the past 5 years. Is the secret not living in a town with a population of 30,000? For Tinder, I've never got a single like in all the years I've already had it, which I use daily.

why people watch marvel is beyond me
i guess the bar is super low right now and not having any fart jokes makes your movie a 10

1. you're not black
2. you aren't in Asia

>"They really really hate a people whom 99% of them haven't even seen, in fact they are more racist than us at Sup Forums!"
One of the dumbest narratives I've seen you try.

They weren't all Tinder, and for Tinder I was paying £7 a month or whatever it was so people would see my profile and I'd be shown people who actually go on it, also I live near
>the impoverished shit hole known as London (8 million population)
so that helps

OH NO A FAGGOT ON Sup Forums CALLED ME RACIST!!!!

Don't be cringey, I lived in Asia for 6 years

>Maybe you're a retard and have never been to an Asian country,
You seem upset
twitter.com/whalien52/status/965435549740912640

Attached: BP fangirls.jpg (750x784, 122K)

Then you can't talk

Way less, in fact. Americans especially in the south, live and work with other races everyday. It's only the loser dead end freaks that get into white supremacy.

Attached: no black.jpg (480x854, 55K)

ATTENDANCE!

Attached: d se dab.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Can confirm, use to work in a subway and all the families from different countries (and even some from around the area). would just leave all their junk on the table before they left. As a busboy, I knew i was suppose to clean up messes, but come on, you can at least throw the wrapping and cups away.

As an aside, I also worked at a chick fil a on campus. I was told that college kids were more mature than high school kids. The people who said that were wrong. Fuckers would pick up some fries, then put them back if there was one fry they didn't like. Some would get the little dip packs and just slam the nuggets or fries in like they were meteorites and get sauce all over the table. The worst part of all were the fuckers who left cups almost full of drinks. College kids are wasteful, immature fuckers and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Oh yeah, those guys weren't doing anything criminal. Nah they were good boys who didn't do nothing.

...I mean, forgive my ignorance, but Mongolia still exists?

to quote motorhead
>The devils that surround thee liveth only in thine eye.

send any packages to black people lately?

That was amazing.

Black twitter was a mistake.