youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/ES8D
qz.com/749480/a-body-language-expert-explains-that-donald-trump-really-really-loves-mike-pence/
youtube.com/watch?v=kSeX30XJc6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=kxzONeK1OwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XAeVpNSjTq8
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0J-MtvS1eIg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOO~

>Pence says he ‘wasn’t offended’ by ‘Hamilton’ as Trump continues to demand an apology
Kek.

>I wish they made double stack mags for the Vepr 54r. Something incredibly satisfying about slinging a 19th century bolt action rifle cartridge out of an AK pattern rifle.

SGM Tactical makes some higher cap mags for those, albeit they're single stack. And pricey.

If you want a Vepr that takes double stack mags in a commie caliber, get a .39

YES!!!

FUCK THE SCAMMER!

Liberals are still saying that "white supremacy" won.

Big thanks to whoever was selling these, got mine on Friday

>tfw I have been reprogrammed and am now a #ShillForHill
How can XRUMPFDINS even compete?

channel the power of kek to prevent romney getting SoS

What is up with Kanye these days?

Is this another "imma let you finish" bullshit for attention or is he actually WOKE?

> CtR bot still making these threads

How much are you paying Charlie Moot to let you spam this shit? How much are you making off the datamining and merchandise sales?

Tell us. Now. Fucking scum.

So is it really a big deal if Romney is SoS? His cabinet already has some extremely based selections. At this point, because I am so satisfied with his other cabinet picks, I am willing to accept Romney at SoS..

Why does Wikipedia have such a shit picture for based Bannon?

Someone fix

FUCK ROMNEY

Will comment this eventually, leaving here so I can fetch it back from the archives:

vid.me/ES8D

Brit Hume shilling "le blue Georgia meme" leaning on the supposed "gender gap" favouring Hillary.

His face when he notices the data he is about to read completely blows his theory out of the water:

> In Georgia, for instance, Hillary leads women by 13%, Trump l-leads men by 19

Adjusts glasses, read it again

> In, i-in georgia, Hillary leads women by 13%, Trump, 19%

> t-that's why it's going to be close

They had to cut back to Megan

Right after based Tucker drops the final verdict right at the start of the transmission but that's subject for a different video.

MAGA

and fuck mormon people?

holy fuck her left arm is huge

I recommend this one

> Kikebart editor
> Nationbuilding Warmongerer Bolton
> Mittens

FLOOD THE SWAMP

Will Trump win the popular vote? I heard there are heaps of military votes still yet to be counted

reminder to love yourself, work hard and treat your body well every day. nice

Trump is a joke. Sup Forums memed a candidate into office with no political experience and wild campaign promises. He clearly has no idea what he's doing but Sup Forums always assumes he's playing 4Dchess against the media. All this allows him to do is lie directly to the media and American citizens and face no consequences.

Seriously, is there anything Trump could do that would make you regret supporting him? Are you sure it write off anything he does as 'part of some grand Master plan'? This kind uncritical support is fucking dangerous but Sup Forums doesn't even realize what they've done.

Mick Romney deserves a bullet to the head

Trump genuinely cares about Pence. I think it really does bother him when he sees people he cares about misrepresented or treated unfairly.

qz.com/749480/a-body-language-expert-explains-that-donald-trump-really-really-loves-mike-pence/

Good cop, bad cop.

CUTE

All votes are counted, Trump lost

Nice delusion fuckwit

Good thing he's got more flip flops than a house of pancakes

Ann Coulter was cool during the election/primaries, but I don't understand her shitting on Mad Dog Mattis. Something tells me she'll become discontent

>> Nationbuilding Warmongerer Bolton
>> Mittens
None of those are actually real
>Kikebart editor
>Implying Bannon isn't one of the most based human beings on the planet
kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=kSeX30XJc6Q

>Body language expert
>Implying you need to be an expert to see that Trump and Pence have become best bros

I can't wait till mine arrive.

I also want a ton of the KEK and KS patches.

Has piss fetish Khan killed himself yet?

He's legitimately on of the most detestable memes of the election cycle in my opinion. He, being a sharia law enthusiast probably shoved Islam down his son's throat and made him hate it. His son evidently loved America once they moved here and read all the time about Thomas Jefferson and the Constitution as a kid. While in College he joined the Army(probably against the will of his terrorist father and probably just to piss him off) and happily served in Iraq. If he wasn't killed, he'd have probably been a Trump supporter. In fact a prominent Trump supporter who would be a Muslim descended veteran who'd be redpilled about Islam and understood how much Obama and Hillary intended to fuck the country. Khan's fucking son would've been a Trump supporter, but his sharia supporting Hillary employed father dances on his silent grave for shekels to make Trump look bad and use the honor associated with a dead veteran to make political statements and silence opposition to them. God I hate him so fucking much.

YOU LOST

GET OVER IT

LOSER

LOSERS NOT ALLOWED ON Sup Forums

ONLY WINNERS

>trump lost
why is he president elect then???????????

>Nice delusion fuckwit
Wait a minute, who won the Presidency?

>3 posts by this ID

Makes sense, they both have sexual issues, probably assfucked to consumate their partnership. You know Pence loves getting pounded with how scared he is of "da gays"

The US isn't a democracy, thats why every state has the same amount of senators despite the fact how populated it is

Didn't Trump say he would expose the truth of 9/11?

you might want to work on that arm size a little before republishing

>WHINGERS

No problem, glad it got in one peice.

Because the electoral college is a disaster for a democracy :)

Go on, call your "God Emperor" an idiot, or admit he shoudln't be president. Fucking go for it. I've got all day.

>t. Bitter loser

See you in 8 years faggot when you might have another chance.

kys

w2c?

Trump won the election tho senpai and thats all that really matter

>could you imagine how furious they'd be if the government proposed to give everyone $30,000 a year for free?
>FREE

yeah trump literally did nothing to khan
the khan family is just a bunch of dumb liberal towelheads that have no right to be complaining about a death trump had no part in
trump's comment about mrs. khan being unable to speak was epic lulz too

Like fish in a fucking barrel of fresh texas crude

Refer to

>Be Trump
>pay off politicians to get what you want
>outsource jobs to save money
>Avoid paying taxes through loopholes
>after a while start to feel guilty for taking advantage of the average citizen
>run for president to undo your wrongs
>you win, but only because of a broken system that you despise
>feels bad man

keep in mind, Ann wants every single illegal immigrant out. She wants them to be round up and deported instantly. She will never be content because trump isn't going to do that.

Does there exist a smugger ally anywhere?

Romney would be good to keep the gop in check. Trump needs a stable gov and he would be a good person to donjust that.

>"white supremacy" won.

I wish...

i don't understand your point
you can't dislike the idea of the electoral college and still run for president? i thought the only requirements to run for president included being a US born citizen and over the age of 35 but I guess you corrected my record

>trump meeting with rick perry

what does Sup Forums think of him?

He would have campaigned in higher population areas and won even harder if popular vote mattered

wtf i love jews now.

Because he's a RINO.

He also wants grown men to be welcomed into your daughters bathroom. Such Conservatism! And he loves the fag sex too. Such Conservatism! And he wants to burn money sending people into space. Such Conservatism! And he wants the federal government to spend even more money on state issues like education and road building. Such Conservatism!

It wouldn't be so annoying if you didn't actually think he wasn't a liberal.

based, cheers canabro

Doesn't he want to go run for Senate in 2018?

rick perry is a total loser
youtube.com/watch?v=kxzONeK1OwQ
never forget

illegal votes will be purged costing hillary 2-3 million

they still don't understand why they lost lmao

>So is it really a big deal if Romney is SoS?

Probably not. I think Trump knows Romney is a potential source of problems for 2020. So he may stick him where he is now identified with the Trump administration, and also where Trump can keep an eye and a thumb on him.

Like I said, I am really looking forward to the KEK patch and thanks for planning a KS patch.

Katawa Shoujo General is full of Trump supporters. I'm sure you'll get a lot of cross business. I plan on continuing to make purchases as long as you produce. I have a ton of friends who want more of the Deplorable patches.

Establishment conservative, but thoroughly Texan.

>tfw red-blooded Texan as SoS

MAKE IT HAPPEN

Big oil backed neocon

>Trump blames the electoral college for Mittens losing
>steps back, realizes it's truly Mittens fault and runs for president himself
>even worse demographics than 2012
>against the most well oiled political machine and family in US history
>rips the system he originally complained about out of the hands of the corrupt Republicans and Democrats to play the game himself for a historically giant victory against almost literally all odds

Makes the sweet taste of victory sweeter, actually. Feel free to keep complaining though you little bitch.

I don't think he's the one making the deplorables patches...

I'm not a conservative.

SNL is still salty as hell. The entire cold update and Weekend Update were just Trump and cabinet bashing.

>Watching the Apprentice
>Trump says he should start wearing a hat

Why doesn't Trump make his own brand of Twitter founded on freespeech to compete with/crash Twitter?

In case you couldn't tell, most people who support trump here are more authoritarian nationalists. Don't really care if he's a conservative

youtube.com/watch?v=XAeVpNSjTq8

Why didn't I hear this song during the campaign?

Remember to use this in 4 years to secure 80% of the black vote.

He's basically Texan Romney nowadays. He may have been based during his years as governor though.

He was anti-Trump during the primaries, remember? He was one the first GOP candidates to publicly attack Trump, way before Rubio, Cruz or even Jeb.

Kek is upon us.

its going to be called gab.ai I heard

> Be 70
> Way beyond prime
> Fuck a succession of whores, god knows what you've caught from them
> Have yet another child
> It's retarded
> Whore wife convinces you not to abort it because she needs the anchor to his wallet
> Blame vaccines
> Wife and child leave you anyways

Gonna love watching his divorce play out live while he gets impeached

Dude just doesn't know when to stop, does he?

lol we win, we win we win

Praise kek

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

He would have if twitter banned him like they ban other politically incorrect users

he won the contest as per the rules of said contest. only a sore loser would try to change the rules after they lost. IF it was pop vote contest from the start he would have campaigned differently and still would have won.

All a moot point once all the illegal votes get yanked out of the total.

>System is designed to get candidates to engage many local points of view, even those which are not popular on a national scale, instead of just appeal to as many people as possible
>Trump engaged more local points of view successfully and won
>Hillary appealed to more people on a national scale (i.e. not the objective) and lost

Ok /Trumpgen/, it's time for your purity test.
Let's weed out the redditors and newfags

Unless you know where this song is from, you are not a true Sup Forumsack

youtube.com/watch?v=0J-MtvS1eIg

Just tell them that they need to accept that whites are the supreme race.

Saved for the next bitching.

do the math, burger

Alex by far. That Barto chick was pretty smug at the Al Smith dinner

>Implying
If we wanted a conservative, we would've memed Jeb!, faggot

TGSNT