ITT: Mutie Haters

Post only the most BASED of Canon Mutie Haters. Is Ult!Clint, dare I say it, /ourguy/? Also, Ult!Clint > 616!Clint, no question.

Attached: RCO004_1464770108.jpg (3975x3056, 2.52M)

Attached: x-fags.png (441x258, 185K)

U-Menkind

Attached: fantomexfuture.jpg (1041x1600, 479K)

I'm honestly rather pissed that stuff like U-Men and Fantomex/The World never turned up in any non-X books. Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, all could have some great stories with them. Hell, Stark/Jean-Phillipe would be a great duo.

That and Cap is a product of the Weapon Plus program.

The U-Men and The World are all wasted potential - the U-Men waging war on the world like Star Trek's augments would be fun to read.

Attached: 935098-apollyon.jpg (313x498, 51K)

Followed by the X-Men saving everyone.

Fuck those finooks. U-Men is too interesting a concept to be wasted on them.

Ideally I'd put them in Iron Man, to show the contrast between transhumanism through tech (nanomachines, augs and the like) and the more "classical" approach through biology. Maybe even bring Hulk in there, as I felt his Ultimate Counterpart did that storyline well.

Attached: spaceinquisition.jpg (471x700, 148K)

Attached: 1520767499651.jpg (696x1070, 183K)

Attached: black templar.jpg (458x695, 43K)

Attached: You hear him.jpg (611x428, 86K)

Attached: 1880685-peter_is_angry.jpg (991x1231, 1.27M)

Attached: Mutant scum.jpg (1600x774, 427K)

absolutely balanced

>tfw no series starring a team of sentinel robots protecting mankind from the menace of mind-controlling, world-exploding person-of-mass-destruction mutants

Attached: d0d.jpg (600x401, 42K)

Ya know, the mutant metaphor would be stronger if some other Marvel heroes were actually anti-mutant.

Like Stark doesn't care for them, stuff like that.

>Like Stark doesn't care for them, stuff like that.
Well, he actually doesn't. In CW he put them in a Concentration Camp, and he always wanted them to Register. He also created Adamantium Sentinels. He's as close to a mainsttream hero not liking them as you'll get.

Superony, stop posting and start cleansing!

Attached: image.jpg (581x871, 307K)

You guys say based, but I don't get the feeling any of these people would be pleasant to be around

that's basically what the word means now

At least someone is red-pilled about the mutie menace

I fucking love the U-Men but they needed characters besides Fantomex and Sublime to really make them pop.

This I really hated. It tarnishes Erskine's work and makes Weapon X no longer a Canadian program because Canada inexplicably has its black projects division in gear in the MCU, which is hilarious.

The world itself is cool, but should've been tied to the mutants's celestial origins and Apoclypse. That's a threat tiat'd make the governments of the world desperate enough to conceive of something like The World.

Black Bolt shouldn't you be taking an art course on how to draw dimes?

U

I love Fantomex.

>Ult!Clint, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

No. He's a bitch, like everyone else in the Ultimate universe.

knew someone would post this

M