Tfw you're an Indian who wants to move to Denmark but can't because you're brown

>tfw you're an Indian who wants to move to Denmark but can't because you're brown.

Why does it have to be this way? I want to move to glorious Daneland and contribute to society and fuck some viking bitches.

Other urls found in this thread:

cphpost.dk/news/danish-government-wants-harsher-punishments-for-false-rape-accusations.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GV4v31azgQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Danepeople hate all other than themselves.

so just fuck off already

Are you saying that I can go to glorious Denmark since I am white?

Danish girls are pretty gross.

Dutch girls are where it's at. Especially if they are far away from Frat Boy Capital. Homely, devoted and faithful.

No, you cant come to Denmark please.

Tbh I find our girls pretty attractive. But its because of the money I guess.

Been to Denmark, can confirm most Danish girls are gross; just too butch in general.

Denmark pls im a gud boi i dindu nuffin i just tryna get my life together ;_;

Yep. Go to Denmark as any other race and your fucked. I have a friend who grew up in Denmark, and was literally nicknamed, "The Nigger."

TJING TJAN TJING LOOSIELAI

If i am white and act like one, i can live in daneland?

>brazil
>white

That's an interesting-looking flag, friend, mind if I save it?

what the fuck could you possibly contribute you brown little turd?

>that flag
You on vacation?

confirm been to denmark dem nordic woman are smoking hot pajeet

Keep Denmark white. Keep Europe white.

14/88.

My apologies if my kind might have offended you in any way.

I'm an undergrad in Doctor and want to work for someone in Denmark to contribute by paying taxes and doing everything I can to be a good citizen.

I really do like your kind, all I request of you is to be a little bit more open minded.

Well, technically you can but you risk encountering Natt "PAJEET PULVERIZER" Danelaw.

B-but i am w-white!

I didnt mean it like that. Definitely beautiful women, but that comes at a price of overly inflated egos and vanity.

>An undergrad in Doctor

You're an undergrad in being a dumb liar.

At least they won't be making false rape accusations any time soon.

related, based denmark

cphpost.dk/news/danish-government-wants-harsher-punishments-for-false-rape-accusations.html

>and fuck some viking bitches.
every indian/nepali man i've ever met is super low test beta

t. white dude working in tech in l.a.

I finished my Doctory major in Medical school as an undergrad at University of Miami School of Medicine.

pls teach me how to be based dane

On mobile so cant see. What flag?

I feel you, I hate my kind too. Really selfish and consider themselves more important than others when in reality they're worthless. However those raised in America are really bro tier. My rule is to never fuck with any Indian with an accent.

Dominica

And still a subhuman dalit.
Europe for the Europeans!
Danmark for the Danes!
Russia for the Russians!
Britain for the Britons!
Simple as that.

I fucking hate Indian though and I'm willing to admit that. Fucckkk I really wish I wasn't born this way. I act as civilized as possible but theres no running away from my shit roots is there.

I wouldn't want a disgusting Poo in Loo as a doctor.

You are not one of us and never will be. You are most likely a dalit and the best thing you can do is to fuck off back to India or kill yourself right away. I don't consider anyone that's not English, Scottish, Dutch, German or French to be an American or Canadian. Nor do I consider anyone that's not Anglo-Celt to be Australian or New Zealander.
They have an American passport and that's about it. I have the freedom to decide who I think is Australian, American or European. I'm allowed to be as bigoted and as racist as I fucking want to be about the issue. This is how we decided who was a member of our tribe thousands of years ago. This is our biological hardwiring.
So if you're not English, Scottish, Dutch or German, I don't think you can be American.
I don't care for any shitty replies on how discriminatory this sounds.
Also sage goes in all fields, this thread is cancer

I'm white and my grandparents were Danish citizens that left during the Nazi Depression. Can I come in? I'll learn Dansk, I won't buy a summer home and I'll help deport swedes and sand people alike. Der er et yndigt land, kære venner

>left during the Nazi Depression
Fuck off, kike

Here's a plan: invite some Danes to your country, then cuck all over yourselves until there are more of them than there are of you. Boom, you have another Denmark ON the subcontinent

fuck off chink

>Denmark
>Extremely high taxes
>One of the biggest consumers of antidepressants
>High suicide rate
>No free money

Sounds like a great place to live

youtube.com/watch?v=GV4v31azgQM

Go gargle nazi *** somewhere else degenerate.

THIS
Most unfuckable girls in Europe
Felt like they had no idea how to flirt when i was there for a few months

Is this why English girls are so yucky? The original English settlers were mostly early Danes and North Germans.

>only nazis strife for homogeneity

>tfw pastanigger in denmark

Being an immigrant in a country where the language takes years to even barely understand is highly overrated, even if its all clean and nice.

unfuckable because none of them wants to fuck you, mehmet

They weren't jews, they were just poor.

This makes me believe that spreading the english language was a mistake and makes it easy for stupid immigrants to invade.

I never implied that. What I was getting at is that russian nationalists be or not they neonazi fags, if they support Hitler they support their own genocide.

>High suicide rate
That would be Greenland, they fuck up our statistics.

Can I come?

Goto Sweden pls, native americans are cool but I presume you meant poo in the loo.

>they had no idea how to flirt when i was there
For you.

Danebros I admire your opposition to letting any foreign trash in whatsoever and all these fags in this threading saying they want to move there are pathetic