All my life people have told me that Hitler was a bad person, but I've never really understood why...

All my life people have told me that Hitler was a bad person, but I've never really understood why. Based on the things I heard he did it sounds like he was a good person trying to benefit the people. So why exactly is Hitler considered to be evil?

>rubs hands*

The Jews user. He was literally Hitler.

He lost.

Holocaust

he killed a lot of innocent people

When over 60 million people are killed in a war you can expect some butt hurt all around. He did good for the Germans, but his actions triggered this war

Hitler didn't kill a single jew though.

IQ rating
Hitler ruined European nationalism >redpilled people > bluepilled people > skinheads

then why is everyone always talking about the holocaost instead of the gulag, or even mao's cultural revolution, bunch of hypocrittes, it's just jews jewwing everyone

How can you forget the 600 gorillion?

Im assigning you 6 weeks mandatory brainwa-... diversity training

Hitler was control opposition. He makes the white nationalist movement look bad.

Hitler was not a nationalist, he was an internationalist imperialist that was buddy buddy with the Jews. The entire goal of Hitler's tantrum was to make whites look bad so third worlders could collaborate with Soros to end the white race.

> Muh hallofcost

Sure Mr. Shekelberegersteinowitz. Let me know when they finally settle how many people died at Auschwitz and Treblinka. Gee, what's that? Originally 2.5 million were claimed to be killed at Auschwitz by Rudolf Hoff? What's that? He was tortured to obtain that confession and the latest estimates by Jean Claude Pressac are closer to 800,000? And there's no physical evidence for a death camp at Treblinka? Well how about that!

Kek, the first time I have actually heard that and laughed. Also the only time it should ever be used.

Reminder that if you worship literally ANYONE on this list, you are some retarded loser with no social life

Citation needed.

Hitler was a petulant man child. Failed art student, former social justice warrior, and he had a fetish for the Aryan race while not being one himself. If he would have won there just would have been another demagogue to take his place. I admire his vision, but not the means it would require to achieve it.

you forgot Lula and the rest of the republicans

No, england and france started the war. Hitler was trying to protect Germans living in Danzig from the poles.

This.

>So why exactly is Hitler considered to be evil?

Because Jews control the media, and the educational system.

So they've had several decades to demonize him everywhere, from schools, to Hollywood, to the news media, to everywhere else.

Hitler invaded Poland

Danzig wasnt even owned by Poland at the time

you are a stupid faggot who gets his history from shitty neonazi blogs and echo chambers.