If the cucks up north were forced to invest more of their taxes in defense...

If the cucks up north were forced to invest more of their taxes in defense, as opposed to social programs like free healthcare, free college etc, how would they be able to virtue signal to the rest of the world that they're morally superior to the US? Isnt it really the US that is allowing other countries to afford their citizens these kinds of programs?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11681883
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off lardo

Blow off ya hoser.

canada can burn for all I care

literal non-country

>Isnt it really the US that is allowing other countries to afford their citizens these kinds of programs?

All of us in North America could spend much less on defense and still get by just fine. We have outstanding natural borders and even in the land of syrup and cucks there are millions of men with guns ready to resist invasion.

But to answer your question, we don't allow anything. It doesn't matter in a deficit economy; if the rest of NATO had to defend itself it would just print more and be done with it. You could argue that it would bring about economic collapse more quickly but the truth is that the West has fallen victim to r-selection and no amount of changing priorities is going to fix that.

>free college
We don't have this in Canada. I completely agree though, the overhead the US has to pay to defend the world in not equitable and needs to change. As for the Canadian inferiority complex, well, that speaks for it's self.

>hurp derp

Keep on it burgers, fuck canada and fuck yuroop

Please fucking nuke us.

Have mercy, desu senpai.

Your argument is sound for Europe and most of NATO

Geographically Canada is in a great spot, it would be tremendously difficult for anyone to invade us except for the USA. If USA were a hostile country then yeah we wouldn't have as many social programs.

says the bananna republic set up by old dead white male cucks to Britain baka

we already pay Lockheed enough welfare

Get raked

how did leafs manage to hijack that boat?

the rest of the world isn't convinced. the rest of the world knows just how inferior canada is and just wants to come so that they can shit around the corner. our prime is so self-aware he doesn't even know what being self-aware is anymore

I honestly don't get why all the Canadians that post here are such faggots but I promise we're not all foreign and we're not all cucks, americunts please help us with our issue

tfw you realize we cuck the usa every day you idiots defend us even though we despise you and your ridiculously huge military you are our bitch never forget that

Putin coming over the Pole to BTFO leafs

Maybe you should invade them instead of letting them cuck you over without having a military.

They don't need to invade us they can change Canada through sheer force of culture. It's already starting to happen.

Hello Sup Forums it is clear we have a problem with Canadian shills on this board. They are more than likely funded by the effeminate cuck Justin Trudeau and are here only to disrupt our community.
According to Hirohito all boards are allowed to enact changes if they can get a consensus. So i ask every user on Sup Forums should we enact a final solution and range ban every leaf from the board.

strawpoll.me/11681883

I will be running this poll over the week until we have a final solution to the Canadian question. If we decide to exterminate every leaf i will then present that decision to the honorable Hirohito.

Canada doesn't exactly need a massive military, none of the commonwealth nations do, really.

They have enough to help the world out when the time comes.

>pay to defend the world
>defend the world
NICE meme

Won't happen. That money is all going to faggot parades and women's studies.

Pretty accurate too. The way I see it the US is literally saving the free world as we speak, whether they know it or not. There are people fighting in every western country but the US has had a major victory. Moral is up and the Overton window is in motion. You did it, burgers. You actually fucking did it. You got the ball rolling now we just need to keep it moving.

We get it. Your global welfare queens.