youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtu.be/zAx0t3O55Zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nope.

There are no sides. Only truth and lies

In sixty years they'll say so.

We used to be on the right side until the trump shills invaded this place

Now everyone is pro israel

Doesn't matter, we're on the right side of now.

Theres no such thing as history

Hell no you fucking cuck dont let these wierd ctr freaks that are still here get to you

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

We are on the winning side of always. You might get tired of it.

This desu

>homosexuality is normal
>homosexuals should be allowed to adopt
>mothers should be allowed to kill their children
>transgenderism is not a mental disorder
>women and men are the same

etc.

Then where is Hillary Clinton?

There's only winners and losers

yes

to right it we must purge every neoconservative in this country and tell their allies to fuck off

youtu.be/zAx0t3O55Zo

Yep.

A single planetary government with a free market where the Individual can play in, under a secular, scientific order is the only possible "good" result.

The rest are just collectivist bullshit, of about the same important and morality as the Aztecs sacrificing people on top of pyramids. Important for them maybe, but in reality utter garbage to those that came after them and can see clearly.

Lul winners are always on the right side .

No

We'll be looked at better than the Marxists/liberals

Not if we gas the kikes and have our people write the history books.

>ARE WE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY?

not if kek wills it

What does wrong side of history even mean?

>le isreal
No they're not. They're pro national as in a national for everyone.

It's just shit "progressives" say because they think they are making "progress" and we are "stopping them" by reminding them of unchangeable realities/truths.

You forgot option 3.

That Islam will too be corrupted by Liberalism / Secularism and be destroyed.

We broke the spine of Christianity and we can do it again.

I don't know

There is only the singularity or death. Either technology goes forward or we end up sitting on this rock till we go extinct.

At this point all that is important is progress. I doubt we have enough cheap energy left to start all over.

>What does wrong side of history even mean?
Not winning.

"History is written by the victor."

It implies that essenially, in the future, when our present time is considered the past, we will be the losers, and as result, portrayed as "the baddies".

>Single planetary government
Get gassed Jew

>Not winning.

People pretending to know the future are essentially retarded.

This is what I am picking up on here. I mean how can you be on the wrong side of history when you don't know what will come to make things a part of history.

what the fuck.

Well if we win, it won't matter either way.

>we win

Win what exactly ?

Not if we keep winning.

>pretending
It's not pretending, when you have the right information.

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see. People cannot be told, they need small seeds that can lead to their own investigation work, from which they think THEY have had their own revelation and thought of it themselves. There is blissful ignorance and there is the truth. We Whites who are fully racially awakened, that is, aware of Jewish rule of our lands, have a duty to tell others of our race and convince them of it, no matter how much they insult us or don't wish to hear it.

Everyone's living in a beautiful lie while I found solace in the ugly truth. And I is clinging on to that ugly truth while everyone else is desperately clinging on to a beautiful lie. People like me are looked as villains while we're actually saviors.

Trumpshills do the bidding of the Jew without even realizing it.

if you think you are good because you believe in Jesus you are most certainly on the wrong side of history
if you think every action you perform is not noted by nature you are wrong
if you think you can lie cheat or steal and not be punished
you are most certainly wrong

If we lose; yes

get that BS out your mind! Praise kek!

>win what

A smooch from me. *kisses you* :3

We might be wrong. We might make the world a worse place for everyone. But it is what we believe in. And it is what we know. We might be right. And we're too far into this to turn our backs now. We might as well fight.

Yes

This is such a moronic argument. How can anybody be on the wrong side of history? These ideas that people support will never die.

lies

Depends on who wins, if we lose then yes probably. If we win, not so much.

>Homosexuality is normal

Homosexuality is a "natural" birth defect among men. Homosexuality in men is a natural occurrence, but it's not "normal". Homosexuality among men is like austim or ADHD. It's natural, not normal.

There is no such thing as a normal homosexual woman however. If a woman is a lesbian, it is most likely stemmed from trauma as a child or absence of a father figure.