So first off, I just want to say that I voted republican in this last election...

so first off, I just want to say that I voted republican in this last election. I saw the corruption of the leftist establishment and I did my part to end it. I don’t believe the rhetoric of the leftist media smear campaign that paints anyone who has a different opinion as racist, sexist etc. I think the mainstream media is corrupt and it’s time to hold them accountable.

I voted trump because I genuinely believe that he was the best choice in this ******, ****** election.

that having been said. The it’s important to recognize that the presidency, the House AND the senate are all under republican majority control. now, I’m a centrist, I’m not a fan of EITHER major party, but in this case, the corruption of the left had to be routed. BUT I think it’s important to understand that in doing so we have handed over out entire government to the right on a silver platter.

many of you may be fine with that and, for now, I am too. however, I can’t help but think back to 8 long years ago when we handed the government to the LEFT on a silver platter and look what happend. Now, some of you may be thinking that the left is inherently worse, and more corrupt than the right, and I think that is naive. Absolute power has a way of corrupting absolutely.

I AM NOT SAYING THAT TRUMP IS CORRUPT.

what I am saying is that we NEED to be vigilant.

for instance, I like Steve Bannon and I’m a regular reader of Breitbart, but someone today pointed out to me that by adding Bannon to his cabinet, Trump has moved Breitbart closer to being an establishment propaganda source than I would have liked. from now on, I will have to view all Breitbart articles through that lens.

1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

funnyjunk.com/channel/political/This is important please read/adnmLnq/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

like it or not, Breitbard now has clear ties to the political establishment. It is unlikely that they will ever call trump out on any mistakes he may make.

that is just one example of how things have changed.

we ARE the new establishment. like it or not, we are. and we are all human. Even Trump. We are all just as susceptible to corruption as the left.

We will mess up. TRUMP will mess up. He is not perfect and he will make mistakes. We need to hold him accountable if he does.

I am concerned that we have created this flawless image of him and that it will cloud our judgment when the Billionaire globalists start trying to corrupt the right as they did with the left. AND BELIEVE ME THEY WILL TRY.

Lastly. I have heard the fear mongering of the left. I know that they claim that trump will violate human and constitutional rights for marginalized groups. I know it’s all ********. BUT. I know there are forces on the right, who would love to do some of those things. We need to be vigilant. because if they start rounding up muslims into camps, or trying to repeal gay marriage, you’re gonna see my 2nd-amendment-lovin-ass knee-deep in spent brass fighting against it.

TL;DR

The Right now controls the government. Remember that the Right is not perfect, and they can be corrupted just like the left. WE CANNOT LET THAT HAPPEN.

TURN AN EYE INWARD, HOLD TRUMP ACCOUNTABLE, DO NOT DEFEND HIM IF HE ***** UP, AND ABOVE ALL ELSE, STAY VIGILANT.

thank you for your time.

2/2

Fuck off leaf

Nah fuck you Ameri-clap. Go eat you mcdonalds.

bumping to call you out on your shit in a moment.

F-fuck you.

funnyjunk.com/channel/political/This is important please read/adnmLnq/

Boom mother fucker. You posted on Funnyjunk under a USA IP address, one of the 2 are a proxy.

This exact same post was posted on Reddit as well.

This is a copy paste method to cause distrust for Trump. Chances are you will now post more content against Trump's "Establishment" on FJ and Reddit.

Don't bother deleting any of your posts. Screen capped them all.

People are going to nip this narrative in the bud before more shill posting starts along this path.

>Screen capped them all.
...show us.

Also did it ever occur to you that maybe I'm just a random guy who decided to copy paste that from fj because i liked it?

Stay Tuned on FJ and Reddit bitch.

>he browses funnyjunk

>he's still browsing funnyjunk

A FUCKING LEAF

STARS AND STRIPES
T
A
R
S

A
N
D

S
T
R
I
P
E
S

What is so bad about the establishment anyways? As long as it's a Trump establishment

>Bitching about people browsing FunnyJunk
>Fucking Posted this exact post to FunnyJunk

>voted republican
>canadian poster
kys fgt

Shut up shut up ShitUP SHUT UP

er, okay, hi pol

I'm the original OP from FJ. I've never posted here before. whoever posted this here is not me and I had nothing to do with it spreading here. I don't have a reddit account. I just wanted to share my thoughts on FJ and I swear I'm not shilling.

I'm sorry please don't be mad :(

pls have cancer

Hi yeah so just clear up the confusion, I am the OP from FJ. I am not attempting to ruse or otherwise deceive you. someone copy/pasted my post here and is now pretending to be me. They're not me.

checked :)