When was the last time /pol read the ultimate redpill?

When was the last time /pol read the ultimate redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
kalvesmaki.com/LXX/NTChart.htm
gty.org/resources/sermons
artscroll.com/Categories/stn.html
store.chabad.org/Product.asp?dept=1001&Product=bk-mer-ESE-TORA.SE
chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/63255/jewish/The-Bible-with-Rashi.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=GILEvTBGdfQ
freetexthost.com/0ji5kjfjyl
pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB
freetexthost.com/0ji5kjfjy
biblehub.com/1_corinthians/15-47.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's been a while since I read Mein Kampf.

Yeah reading The Bible is the ultimate way to redpill yourself about how religion is horseshit.

hiel hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

this

the old and new testaments dont connect with each other. its a sham.

fedoras and stormweenies will never understand the true redpill

I have a Bible in my desk but I don't read it much. I fell for the Christfag meme a few years ago so I was reading through it and making note of all the quotes I like. There's some badass shit in the Bible.

The Bible is a book of fairy tales written by a bunch of goatfucking kikes.

Last night

But you can't have Jesus without the old testament, theologically or historically. Jesus references the Hebrew Scriptures and so does Paul, often when proving Jesus' legitimacy as the Son of God.

kalvesmaki.com/LXX/NTChart.htm

Honest advice lads: How do I "read" the Bible if I never have or never went to church as a kid? Do I seriously just open the thing up and read from page 1?

I've tipped my fedora my entire life but I want to at least crack the Bible open and give it a chance. I don't know if I'm going through some shit or what's going on, but I've the most curious interest in that shit recently. I might go buy a real honest-to-God Bible tomorrow...

The biggest redpill of all time is realizing that Buddhism is the true religion of the white man

>I fell for the Christfag meme a few years ago
Let me guess. Because of Sup Forums and Christianity being the foundation of Western Civilization?

Getting through Luke right now. Then I gotta read John. Joining the Catholic Church right now.

God Bless!

Message to anyone who is an atheist. Don't be. There is an objective spirituality in this world. I believe with all of my heart and soul that the Catholic Church professes this Gospel. Other people believe other things. Know this, the world is becoming more religious, not atheistic. Find this spirituality within yourself. Search for it, it is there, God is there. Now is the time to do this, not later. Jesus Christ is humanity's Lord and Savior and the Son of the Father in Heaven. I will end with a verse that truly brought me gracefully I could say into my faith. Galatians 3:28

I didn't actually finish it, I feel so bad.

Hey, but seriously why are jee myths so stupid? You got that shit with Esau and his ratfuck brother, you got Abram being a lying sister-fucking fucker, all sorts of dumbass shit. Only story in the whole book that's any good is Samson's story.

>Message to anyone who is an atheist. Don't be.

K

8 or 9 months ago.

Pretty much. I came to the conclusion that Christianity is overall beneficial for society and wanted to see how having some faith would affect me. I wasn't really dedicated enough, so for now I'm more of a Christianity advocate rather than an actual Christian. It's pretty pathetic. Deus Vult

White Buddhists are the biggest libtards m8 they're like wiccans

You're under delusion. You're seeing phantasms and bullshit. Seek mental help.

>Do I seriously just open the thing up and read from page 1

Yes! Regardless of belief its kind of important for english literature. So pick it up and enjoy

King James version all the way

earlier this year, I want to start back up again, I am very unhappy. Seems to help when I do.

>Know this, the world is becoming more religious, not atheistic.
Africa is certainly becoming more religious; the part of world that doesn't matter. Europe, North America, and even the more prosperous parts of Latin America, are becoming less religious. Where are you getting your information?

John 3:16

God loves you man, pray to him. Grace is a feeling that makes you want to drop everything you own just to devote yourself to God. Jesus Christ is Lord of this universe.

2010 projections

Don't listen to the other guy.

Get a copy of the New American Bible. It's the version recommended by the Vatican for North American English speakers. It has lots of great footnotes.

Read Genesis and Exodus first. Then skip the rest of the Old Testament and read the entire New Testament in order.

Then go back and read parts of the Old Testament that you're interested in if you want. There's some wonderful literature in there, but ultimately it's the New Testament that matters.

i would advise you to listen to some good sermons on each chapter. it really clears things up

gty.org/resources/sermons

Jesus Christ is a mythological character from an adult's story book. Truly pathetic.

>Do I seriously just open the thing up and read from page 1?
Yes. Do not listen to people who say to start with the gospels. Read all of Genesis, it's generally pretty fun (skip all genealogies, go back and reference them if you need to). Read all of Exodus. Leviticus and Numbers are mostly shit but they have some good stuff, like when God told Moses to build a snake statue to cure snake bites and a long time later it haf to be destroyed for idolatry. Dueturonomy is mostly rules and stuff, I think but you have to read that. Joshua and Judges are must read especially Judges it has the best story. This listing is getting tiresome, seriously just read it straight in order.
>I might go buy a real honest-to-God Bible tomorrow...
Don't buy one, it's easy to get free ones.

He's never going to get to the Gospels if he has the read all of the Old Testament first. That's hundreds and hundreds of pages of incredibly boring rules and Jew stuff.

Yo fags, I went to an antique shop a few weeks ago and bought a book labeled "The new testament with psalms". Is this what is considered "The Bible", or am I missing something (other than the Old Testaments)?

Also, how should I go about reading the bible? Just go at it like a storybook, or should I take every piece to heart and reflect upon it's meaning?

>Bibble
>Redpilled

>desecrating Sakura like that
Fuck you.

TFW every fedora worth his salt knows scripture better than the christ weenies

stay classy pol. Got any slaves to sell?

Many of Christians on Sup Forums will disagree with me but I learned a lot by reading the Torah and the Prophets and the Wisdom books with commentaries by Rabbis. I recommend either ArtScroll's Stone Edition Tanach (if you have the shekels) and Chabad's Torah Chumash - Synagogue Edition for the first five books of the Bible, the Torah.

Stone Hebrew/English Editions of the Tanach
artscroll.com/Categories/stn.html

Torah Chumash - Synagogue Edition
store.chabad.org/Product.asp?dept=1001&Product=bk-mer-ESE-TORA.SE

For a free online edition of the Tanakh:

Online English translation of the Tanakh (Jewish Bible) with Rashi's commentary.
chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/63255/jewish/The-Bible-with-Rashi.htm

It's helpful to have a copy of the Bible with footnotes for context. There's so much historical background needed to understand the political/social aspects of Palestine at the time that I wouldn't even recommend reading it without companion notes.

Quit being a fag, user.

This makes me really sad :(
The Psalms are in the old testament, you're missing the rest of the books. There are 66 total.

Read the Bible as it says it should be read, as Gods word. Start with matthew-revelation, then read the OT.
2 Tim 3:16 says all scripture is God breathed

Take everything to heart. Every part of Jesus's life has meaning. Many points are meditated upon. Jesus Christ is the only begotten (meaning consubstantial to the Father, eternal, not made) Son of God.

Yeah, well, yeah, you mostly skip the rules and shit, just get to the stories.
>or am I missing something (other than the Old Testaments)?
Nope that's all you're missing but it's pretty important.
>Just go at it like a storybook,
Yep

more IMPORTANTLY theres NOTHING in there that we WOULDNT EXPECT from goatfucking kikes.

God, if he existed, wouldn't NEED a book!
God if he existed, could write A HELL OF A LOT BETTER BOOK THAN THAT PIECE OF TRASH

If god were to manifest FOR US NOW, he couldn't save the bible, which WOULD STILL BE WRONG

amen brother

No, Sakura is good, that's why she should not be drawn over like thst.

So get a bible with footnotes? Ait, will look for one, where does one even normally buy stuff like this? We don't have bibleshops do we?
But is really the Old Testament needed for christian teachings? Isn't the new one the NEW covenant between man and God, and the old just "Abrahams Bizarre Adventure: Jewish Tendency"?
Not meaning to shitpost hard, but some parts seem fucking reductant to me, like:
"X was son to Y, whom was son to Z, whom fathered A,B and C, who's sons are D, E and F. Etc."
Isn't some of it just... nonsense? Filler shit?

WHAT ABOUT BHUDDA, BRAHMAN, Isis, Shiva, Hercules and the other myths?

Religion is for keeping the plebs and normies in line, user.
>1388
So close.

Its to 'prove' that these books are 'legit' from people who draw lineage to 'gods' and is thus a 'history' and not a myth

Not filler shit, genealogies have their uses, they are just not relevant for most instances of study.

>Hebrew propaganda
>Papist propaganda
>important for English literature

>God, if he existed, wouldn't NEED a book!
nah he doesnt, we do

CTR, please go

(((people)))

When nearly all important English authors and poets read and referenced said "propaganda," I'd say it's pretty important for English literature.

i disagreed with you but your use of capital letters has convinced me otherwise

>poets
>important

You nearly had me believing you were serious as well.

Sup Forums is a Christian board.

Everyone is pro-life and doesn't believe in gay marriage or trannies.

I read "the street" by howard lovecraft last night

>British person not cumming all over the thought of reading W.H. Auden or Philip Larkin

Never had, once tried to read it. Bought the KJV version.

It was pretty fucking boring desu, basically begins with pages upon pages with just family trees.

Definitely wasn't compiled in such a way that conversion to the religion happens by reading the holy book.

I guess protestants BTFO once again.

>not reading the Havamal instead

>12.
>Ale is not so good as they say
>for the sons of men.
>A man’s mind knows less,
>the more he drinks.

Don't booze it up too much, it's estrogenic anyways

>38.
>A man should not step one foot
>forth in the field without weapons.
>One cannot know, when on the road,
>when he will need his spear.

got you CCW yet? I hope you at least have a good rifle in your trunk

>84.
>Let no man trust a maiden’s words,
>nor the talk of a woman,
>for their hearts were shaped on a spinning wheel,
>and falsehood lurks in their breasts.

Watch dese hoes out hurr bruh

>118.
>I saw a man sharply bitten
>by the ill words of a woman,
>Her false tongue brought his death,
>and her attacks were unjust.

See 84.

I give you rede Loddfafnir, heed it well!
You will use it, if you learn it,
it will get you good, if you understand it.
If you have a true friend
fare to find him often.
Shrubs and grass grow
to cover the untrodden path.

Stay connected with your good friends.

>127.
>I give you rede Loddfafnir, heed it well!
>You will use it, if you learn it,
>it will get you good if you understand it.
>If you know that someone is evil, say so.
>Never give friendship to your enemies.

Dump your leftist friends, NOW

That's a jew pill u mong

LARPING HALFBREED MUTT!

I'm guessing if you read the bible you wouldn't be doing so for it's literary importance so I'd be less likely to recommend KJV.

noice

maybe I should become a larper too, could be fun

Dear American, how do I get into this religion of yours? Which books should I first get? I haven't read any.

Religion was what the modern day media is.

A method to control the masses.

Today, I made a chart by day of everything that happened in Genesis. I added the generations of the Hindu deities, because God is refered to as "us" in the KJB, and because Hinduism is an almost pure polytheistic Aryan religion. Within Hinduism, Vaikuntha Kamalaja and Ardhanarishvara seem like curiousities - until you realize that the Trimurti and their consorts are the children of three hermaphrodites.

Early Christianity was Gnostic, and everything after that is heresy. Enoch turned into an angel - the notion of transformation into a godlike Archon is innate to Christianity. I'm going to walk the path of Enoch.

I'm only willing to call myself a Christian if I can be a Gnostic publically. Also, I'm a literalist, and no one is to deny that interpretation in my presence, as such words are the poison of serpents come to corrode the foundations of my faith.

You don't think the plebs and normies need to be kept in line? You don't want to contribute to that?

>mfw 1/20th breed Scandi

i just read the the eddas and took in the wisdom, there's a lot of good shit in there. I did a blot once on the summer solstice (midsommar) with a friend who is unironically pagan.

Sometimes I wear the Mjolner for shits and giggles. It's more of a meme religion to me than anything

>I added the generations of the Hindu deities, because God is refered to as "us" in the KJB, and because Hinduism is an almost pure polytheistic Aryan religion.
Neat. Is your chart finished yet?

> Within Hinduism, Vaikuntha Kamalaja and Ardhanarishvara seem like curiousities - until you realize that the Trimurti and their consorts are the children of three hermaphrodites.
Do you believe that there is a single Higher God that created these gods? Where did these gods come from?

> I'm going to walk the path of Enoch.
What books do you recommend to learn more?

Obviously hasn't read the Bible

How does the Christian trinity come into play with your understanding of the Hindu deities being part of Heaven?

Are the Hindus deities seen as lesser being than to the Christian God? A incarnation of the Godhead, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit?

>bible
>Myths
Kek

>the old and new testaments dont connect with each other
Lol nice meme

lel alright

> I did a blot once on the summer solstice (midsommar) with a friend who is unironically pagan.

What did you do during it?
>Sometimes I wear the Mjolner for shits and giggles

I can't, it's considered neo-nazi here. Basically a swastika.

>>

Literally all about how the Jews were given the chance to be God's light to the world and fucked it all up time and time again. Completely unflattering history and mythology.

>Today, I made a chart by day of everything that happened in Genesis
Can you post it? I like these funny diagrams.

You may as well just read Lord of the Rings.

Daily reminder that Paul was a liar who corrupted all of Jesus's teachings

>Christianity being the foundation of Western Civilization?
I would have preferred the Saxony or Vikings, but sure, let's go with the dead guy on a stick.

>I can't, it's considered neo-nazi here. Basically a swastika.
My little Sweden can not be this cuckrd.

I'm not a Christian but Jesus objectively existed and virtually no historians dispute that.

Written down for our pleasure by Christian scholars around 1270AD.

i speak the truth

Here have the new varg video

it was great

>youtube.com/watch?v=GILEvTBGdfQ

>read genesis
were test tube babies and god was an alien

hope your guys critical reading skills are up to par

>the bible
>a collection of fables
>a "redpill"

Nothing in the bible is meant to be taken seriously. They're all fables and parables to help you be a moral person according to the laws of christianity/catholicism.

>Neat. Is your chart finished yet?

Yes, here;

>freetexthost.com/0ji5kjfjyl

After the seventh day, I compact the rest of history into three more days for a total of ten. I use the timescale given by the Sumerian King list - 250,000 years - because I believe the KJB to be corrupted to some degree.

>Do you believe that there is a single Higher God that created these gods? Where did these gods come from?

The three hermaphrodites were born by the self-fertilization of an Ur-hermaphrodite. This being is called Ymir by the Norse, and while staying whole and pure, he/she produced children who expressed Creation (Brahma-Saraswati;) Preservation (Vaikuntha Kamalaja;) and Destruction (Ardhanarishvara,) which were the three seperate essences of his/her body, and thus non-whole but purer.

>What books do you recommend to learn more?

Montalk. Robert Anton Wilson. Timothy Leary. Jacques Vallee. Then read the Bible - it's a book that gives you an equal amount of wisdom as you put into it.

>How does the Christian trinity come into play with your understanding of the Hindu deities being part of Heaven?

God is referred to in the plural in Genesis, and this leaves an opening for polytheism. Gnosticism, the earliest form of Christianity, featured many gods and goddesses.

The Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost are very vague understandings of how god unfolds him/herself. The information was in essence scrubbed to keep people ignorant, because most people aren't mature enough to imagine hermaphrodism within a purely as-necessary, asexual context. Either people go full SJW with it, or they turn it into a fetish - imagine growing up around a hermaphrodite that enforced Biblical law.

I believe that rather than the universe ending, hermaphrodites fly away from Heaven, above the Firmament, and swim through the Waters of Heaven until they part the waters somewhere else. There are many other worlds full of people, and we can become Angels like Enoch.

I still say Aesop is superior in that regard

>wouldn't NEED a book!
Should've left a VN.

you know who doesn't need any booze, or drugs, or any sort of vice at all? The people who can be happy in this world? A BIG FUCKING FAT SMILE ON THEIR FACE EVERY DAY?

People who have lower IQs. Thats right, I said it. Morons are the only ones who don't need such things & can just dance around happy all god damn day long.

>>freetexthost.com/0ji5kjfjyl
Cool. Thanks.

Thanks for the answers.

How much of an uncultured pleb can you be?

>desert kikes from 1500 years ago
>redpilled

Jesus reformed the harsh teaching of the Old Testament into the New Testament.

Atheism is so 2006. It's been kicked to the curb by everyone.

Atheists just can't get over the fact that they lost the culture war.

Let me take you under 18s back to the year of 2006:
>atheism on the rise on the internet with their voices getting more heard everyday
>atheist leaders like Dawkins, Harris, and Hitchens are respected voices in the community
>r/atheism is one of the top boards on bleddit
>corporate stores trying to push things like "Happy Holidays" and having "Holiday Trees"

Cut to today:
>Dawkins, Harris, and Hitchen (may he RIP) viewed as complete psychos for their insane political/social views
>r/atheism moved to the basement of bleddit because it was embarrassing euphoric garbage
>things like "Reason Rally" draw less than a Hitler impersonator at a bar mitvah
>atheist communities tear themselves apart over things like elevator gate (giving rise to New Atheism, and Atheism+, which are less successful than just regular Atheism)
>constant rape and sexual assault allegations at atheist conventions (even atheist leaders like Lawrence Krauss are accused...by other atheist leaders)
>"Happy Holidays" and "Holiday Trees" are a distant memory
>liberal atheists in Britain crushed by Brexit

And quite frankly all this bad stuff wasn't even needed. All it would have took was one euphoric quote and a couple of fedora pictures. Christianity is still kicking 2000 years later, and atheism is at it knees because of a jpeg of a fat guy in a fedora. Kek

Also,
>muh Jewish Christianity
>ignoring the fact that the Jews mentioned in the Bible are Semites and not Khazars

pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB

>implying that nothing can explode, thus violating the Laws of Conservation of Mass and Energy

B-but, where's the evidence?
>Miracles
>Kalam Cosmological Argument
>ANthropic Principle
>no evidence for a multiverse

don't fall for the protestant or islamic cucks, those books were written thousands of years ago, anyone reading those literally is an idiot.
(talking to you, isis)

>a record of Jews committing endless massacres and justifying it because muh religion

Here;

>freetexthost.com/0ji5kjfjy

I'm actually attempting to enact God's will on Earth - Adam was made from mud, and this lifeless mud was called 'Golem' in Hebrew. Thus, God made a Golem, then breathed life into it and it became Adam. Specifically, God uses clay - rich with silicon. You mix it with bone ash and lye, and you get concrete.

Sokushinbutsu is the method I intend to use to do this. I have faith that God did this, and that I can do it too. Eve was made by removing one of Adam's ribs - stem cells. By transmuting ourselves, but maintaining our bodies, we attain the bodily ressurection promised in the Bible.

Jesus spoke of this;

>biblehub.com/1_corinthians/15-47.htm
>The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven

Corinthians is just incredible. The different types of animals have different flesh, and stars and Christ have their own, special type of flesh. This flesh is composed of graphene.

Do you want to become an Angel with me? Send me an email at [email protected], and I'll send you more information.