Reminder. Rogue fucked the Sentry

Reminder. Rogue fucked the Sentry.

Attached: sentryrogue1.jpg (584x405, 110K)

I think Marvel decided not to acknowledge that anymore.

Was that also around the same time they decided to be shit?

That was published in 2010, they were on a downward slide already with OMD and Ultimatum, but Alonso didn't become EIC until the next year.

Not true at all, even if it isn't canon anymore then they never ever fucked. It is explicitly stated that they only hugged.

Rogue a pure

Attached: 3457456456.jpg (684x1000, 704K)

They have mutant suppression devices. Rogue could have slapped one on and had a train run on her for all we know.

Attached: Sentry02.jpg (600x938, 200K)

Bendis liked to make up retarded pairings out of nowhere, Rogue and Sentry then Wolverine and Squirrel Girl.

Wolverine and Squirrel Girl is okay with me. I always liked the edgy guy x nice girl thing

Bendis didn't write this, you retard.

That's a nice Rogue design.

He did now.

Rogue is a succubus.

she fucked him and it is canon, just like she fucked magneto.

This issue was shit anyway. Since when do the Wrecking Crew murder busloads of innocent children? No research, no effort, lots of contrived drama. Fuck it.

Reminder Rogue got gangraped in Genosha.

Oui oui Rogue, can I take you out to the **** and give you a ************ and *************

Attached: Xmen1.jpg (552x780, 275K)

whers the reminder u stupid fukin fagot

This was the same guy that wrote the sally floyd civil war scene right? The one about myspace and nascar?

wut

Pics or it didn't fappen.

I've always loved this edit.

Attached: Uncanny X-Men 236.jpg (374x516, 80K)

hes just saying they groped her

literally how? Isn't Rogue's power to absorb the life and powers of whoever she touches?

Attached: wut.jpg (500x372, 17K)

1. She's been depowered in the past, that's how she lost the v-card to Remy
2. Sentry is basically a Superman-type, Rogue's power wasn't harmful to him. Similar to how her power doesn't hurt Magneto.
3. In the early 2000's she finally gained proper control of her powers so she can touch people harmlessly any time.

The last one is probably going to go away to give her a Fresh Startâ„¢ knowing how shit Marvel are.

Yes. Those were his worst moments. It's a shame cause he can write some decent stuff sometimes.

>Curling up in the rape recovery position for a few gropes

Rogues tougher than that. She was smashed repeatedly.

Its capeshit. They all fucked. Love triangle drama is the bread and butter of their entertainment.

No. I don't know what you're talking about.
How did you even make a thread without an image?
I hate everything about that sequence, especially how coldly Ben, one of the most likable Marvel characters in my opinion, just brushes it off.
>I wasn't angry that children died. I was angry that Bob is a better person than me.
Paul Jenkins, mate, I love SOME of your work (namely original Sentry mini and some Spider-Man stuff) but fuck off. Just fuck off. That's even worse than Sally Floyd shit and deserves just as much mockery.
And I'm not even gonna touch Wrecker killing kids just for lulz. I'm angry enough as it is.

Attached: 1420423965084.png (319x352, 48K)

Magneto is 100% not canon anymore, and she didn't fuck Sentry, just get over it.

No, the authors officially stated that they only said mean things and touched her a little. At the time Rogue was vulnerable which is why she took it so heavily.

Attached: 382a5b1c5a3c406fdc8d1f1266604dc7-d8kfm88.jpg (695x900, 648K)

>Magneto is 100% not canon anymore,
They were dating just a few years ago.

Attached: Rogue, wtf04.jpg (1988x2013, 933K)

Inhibitor collar, anyone?

Attached: 25.jpg (544x1472, 147K)

Man that thing got terrible after it stopped being Rogue x Kitty

It brings me great joy to tell you that it was justifiably retconned really fucking hard.

>filthy fan-fiction

Attached: 273846328.png (600x803, 211K)

>Rogue a pure
No, that's Nat.

Attached: tumblr_mzt236laY31qzo8iho6_r1_1280.jpg (320x1288, 453K)

Her power worked on magneto, they fucked in the Savage Land.

The Sentry is a garbage character for power obsessed losers.

Everything except Golden Age of the Sentry was complete trash and every single person who enjoyed this fucking sad self-insert should be ashamed of themselves.

Nat's pure fucking machine, I'll give you that

Both Sentry and Magneto were filthy self-inserts and possession sues to lay with Rogue.

Her only real canon lover is Remy, even though i hate Remy just as much.

Attached: 158435845398067.jpg (281x630, 50K)

she also fucked deadpool

>fan-fiction
>making things up
out

Attached: 1515722560876.gif (480x360, 404K)

wonder man was also "inside her" for like a year. if you want to claim thats not sexual in nature you are 12

All the X-men Fuck basically everybody. Cept Wolverine who fucks every hole on the planet twice because he's what the comic writers consider the fanbois self insert.

If you pay for this, you are part of the problem with modern comics.

Except for Rogue, you can count her total love-making partners on one hand still.

His consciousness and powers was. If you interpret that as something sexual in nature then you're 12.

Attached: 1519494006158.png (1200x892, 959K)

Behind on your comic reading, friend?

Attached: rJgHc2s.jpg (1035x1747, 630K)

They only kissed.

i still think Rogue x Deadpool is better than Gamble, but that not sayin alot

She almost did, but both realized it would never work out. Now she's rebounding on Johnny.

i think johnny is canon gay atm

Rogue a PUUUUUUUUUURE!!!!!

Attached: 23467242674.png (984x418, 1.03M)

How do you have sex with Rogue without dying?

For someone with life stealing powers she's fucked about as many douchebags as She-Hulk

lol no

Most of the time you don't. She is that pure.

Attached: 1598572239490.jpg (550x670, 42K)

Reminder: The sentry never actually did anything and just used his powers to bend reality to his will while being a pathetic shut in.

This one was especially pathetic.

>i think johnny is canon gay atm

Johnny is not gay. Yet.

Rogue's a slut. Every time she loses her powers she goes of a sex spree. There's a reason people call her 'The Slug'

Attached: Rogue 79.jpg (1125x1500, 287K)

>still spouting his filthy fan-fiction
out

Attached: 15378238765.jpg (745x1000, 431K)

>still spouting his fan-fiction that Rogue is pure despite being 75% semen

Attached: Rogue Psylocke.png (900x684, 842K)

when was it retconned?

did that ever update?