Mike Pence confirms that Romney is 'under serious consideration' to secretary of state

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3954734/Mike-Pence-confirms-Mitt-Romney-active-consideration-Donald-Trump-s-secretary-state.html

>Vice President-elect Mike Pence confirmed that Mitt Romney is in the running to be Donald Trump's secretary of state.

>Donald Trump met with Mitt Romney, once a fierce critic of the president-elect, on Saturday afternoon

>'I would tell you that it was not only a cordial meeting, but also it was a very substantive meeting,' Pence revealed.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN13F0PH
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3954734/Mike-Pence-confirms-Mitt-Romney-active-consideration-Donald-Trump-s-secretary-state.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tym lepiej dla nas, OP.

No mam nadzieję że bazowany Majk mówi prawdę.

Jeżeli Flynn pozostanie jedynym doradcą Trumpa w kwestii polityki zagranicznej, mamy ostro przesrane.

Strong brow club pow-wow

Fuck Trump and white people

SELLOUT
E
L
L
O
U
T

wow FUCK drumpf now, #I'mWithHer

would he make a good one?

Romney had retarded foreign policy though. It was basically suck Saudi dick and muh navy in South China Sea. He also was a huge red scare faggot about modern Russia, and Obama adopted most of his FP himself which is part of why people like me felt betrayed by Obango's retarded decisions regarding Assad and Europe.

I really don't want me morman to be top diplomat, though really there are not many other options.

>Zostań prezydentem USA
>Zatrudnij jako doradcę do spraw wojskowości gościa który ma powiązania z Moskwą i udział wywiadów dla Russia Today
Ehh.

W sumie ciekawi mnie jak oni to pogodzą jeżeli Romney faktycznie dostanie posadę.

fuck, really?

ŻBSZ, Flynn może być mu potrzebny tylko do rozgrywania bliskiego wschodu. Europa zostałaby dla Romneya - tak byłoby idealnie.

>Trump dostał wsparcie ruskich hakerów żeby wygrać wybory
>Po wygranej wypnie się na nich i wyśle wojska do odzyskania Krymu
5D SZACHY

PLEASE JUST BE TROLLING US

I don't believe it for a second first of all, why would dailymail.UK break the fucking story, second, didn't they warn us about a YUUUUGEE influx of fake news coming out? third and most important, when romney left the white house the other day he didn't look happy at all, he looked scared and dejected as trump shouted what looked like "loser" at him from the white house steps.

>Vice President-elect Mike Pence confirmed that Donald Trump was considering making Mitt Romney his secretary of state
>was

Am I retarded when it comes to past tense?

plz no burgers don't you fucking fuck this up

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN13F0PH

Mike literally said it himself.

says later that Dems think its total bullshit

also looks like he's one of many considering all of the options we've heard, honestly I doubt it would be Romney

Trump may be a genius or maybe average intelligence he'll maybe even below intelligence but, there is no fucking way anyone would elect Romney especially after their bitter past.

You can shit talk someone for 6 months and then expect to be friends with them let alone hired for a high position.

This, him picking Romney is the most strange choice considering the beef

I think Romney is going to get some low-tier job in the Administration and not SoS

>He also was a huge red scare faggot about modern Russia
Nothing wrong with being anti-Russia, which is basically still a commie state, just with "conservative" paint brushed onit.

Also reminder that Obama was very pro-Russian in his first term and actually started the politics of warming relations with Russia, until Putin showed his true colors.

Trump is hiring Romney just so he can fire him and get revenge.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3954734/Mike-Pence-confirms-Mitt-Romney-active-consideration-Donald-Trump-s-secretary-state.html

If Romney becomes the secretary of state, we can all be assured that noone knows what the fuck is going on with Trump and that you can't count on anything that he said during the election campaign. I think you may have gotten fucked.

Romney is a good choice imo
Not as insane as Bolton, but still tough on Putin's faggotry.

Shit talking against someone, while still respecting their professional stance is very possible of a thing. It happens quite a bit in politics.

Keep in mind a few things:

Trump is really keeping the media in the dark. This causes confusion of real information

Trump has made a quote about trusting no one.

Trump LOVES to shitpost on twitter....by extension, he likes to get people riled up (see the Hamilton debacle). Pence "leaking" this info is 100% part of the plan. Trump is gauging public opinion on this. He is an expert businessman, and this is 2d business tactics.

it means trump has some serious dirt on that cuck. if he picks romney its because he will control him completely and bring him to heel.

He could do that just for appeasing establishment and not having Congress cockblocking his every move. Simple.

Pence:
>'I would tell you that it was not only a cordial meeting, but also it was a very substantive meeting,' Pence revealed.

Media:
>Pence said Romney is going to be secretary of state!

And they wonder why no one trusts the media lmao.

Can someone post Romney leaving Trump Tower?

Guy looked like he'd just been raped

4D chess, mate. Trump is fucking brilliant.

What's his name again?

Romney is a magic underwear cuck. Boot the nigger out, forever.

No.

Trump has tried to appease the establishment as much as he did m8, he even put fucking Pence as his VP. If anything he's gonna be pissed off and choose people they hate because they never compromise and demand more and more

This too, besides, we've been through this shit with Bolton and Giuliani

Where's the quote where he say's hes under serious consideration?

This. Russia and the West have been enemies for the last 100 years. Russians are happy Trump won because they believe Trump will ultimately weaken the West and present a chance for Russia to re-invent itself as a """super-power""".

What's really going to happen is that Russia will up the ante and it will spectacularly backfire on them.

>you can't count on anything that he said during the election campaig
>Being surprised by that
Trump is both populist and pragmatic. He has a long record of flopping on subjects, and he in fact really said very little about his politics during the campaign. Most of time, these were just empty slogans.

Using Romney is SoS would be smart.

Romney called Trump a fraud, a failed businessman, and attacked him relentlessly a every step of the way during the primaries.

There is no way he will choose him, especially not as Secretary of State. Trump doesn't forgive or forget.

I'm pretty sure Pence is just saying that to satisfy some of the Republican base who voted for him to make them feel acknowledged, but it won't happen.

Would it? He seems like a Neocon

I mean if he's best for the job then I respect the ability for Trump to put grudges behind, but I don't know much about R-Money besides his binders full of women

>commie state
>government spending as percentage of GDP is 10% less than that in USA
Really fires up those neurons eh.

>There is no way he will choose him, especially not as Secretary of State. Trump doesn't forgive or forget.

Yes, he does. He forgives them when he beats them. As he did with Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Hillary Clinton, etc.

He also beat Mittens.

>Pence
>Establishment
He's as much "establishment" as Cruz.

Just not being a total outsider like Trump doesn't make one part of establishment.

I will say this
Even though he is being reported as "being considered" this is just to win over some people.
He will not be chosen.
You can screenshot this if you really need to.

Yeah like when Putin funded insurgents in Ukraine and deposed the legitimate government oh am wait that was us and soros.

>As he did with Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Hillary Clinton, etc.

But not enough to put them into positions of power. He just does it be the bigger man.

Look how long he held a grudge against Paul Ryan and McCain (righly so). He still does deep-down, but he has to be presidential. But his feelings who he chooses. Pretty much everyone he's appointed so far, from Bannon to Session to Flynn was with him from the beginning.

wtf does Romney know about diplomacy or foreign policy?

He knows that but Polish mind is 90% butthurt and 10% Jew.

>But his feelings who he chooses

his feelings will affect who he chooses to appoint*

>Commie party 2nd power in parliament
>Lenin and Stalin still revered as national heroes, their statues in every bigger city
>Say that commies were bad guys during WW2, about crimes of Red Army and gulags - entire country chimps out
>"W-we're totally not commies, I swear"

Bruh Pence was establishment as fuck before he got on the ticket, the whole point of him being on the ticket itself was a compromise between the establishment and Trump

He only started to veer off course from them later on because of the influence from Trump's camp

>he hasn't read the 48 laws of power

Basically this.

Romney is a globalist and a neocon.

>Da CIA funded insurgents in Ukraine and deposed the legitimate government meme
Yeah, '56 Hungary and '68 Czech Republic revolutions were also "evil Western staged coups against legal government".
Ivan's rethorics never changes.

D-DRAIN THE SWAMP

So are most establishment politicians. Do you really expect trumps cabinet to be comprising only outsiders? He needs a bridge to moderation as well as exposure to people he doesn't always agree with.

Not as Secretary of State.

>YFW Trump flattered Putin during his campaign just to trick Russian Web Brigades into being on his side
>Once he becomes a president, he turns his back on them and sends troops to retake Crimea
12D CHESS

Secretary of state is where he needs it most. International relations is a clusterfuck and Trump doesn't have any experience.

Romney wanted Hillary for President and considering how much influence that position has we might as well fucking re-appoint Hillary to that position again. Romney will be crooked as fuck he's the establishment shill.

What the fuck man

Also don't forget him making liberals freak out about picking Chris Christie as his VP pick to the point where they didn't even care when he picked Pence, and said "it was a safe move for him to choose Mike Pence" because they didn't have anything on him at the time.

That would be fucking glorious
Sounds more like a Nixon move tho

Yes, definately pragmatic.

If you go to length such as Romney and Trump did to throw shit at one another, then turn on a dime and appoint Romney to arguably the most imporant cabinet post; the only reasonable conclusion is that nothing Trump says can be taken at face value.

So what are his motivations? Goals? Apparently they are not what he says they are. So we are left in the dark.

This seems like the political equivalent of sneaking out after fucking someone in the ass after a one night stand; only he didn't even pay us.

>Bruh Pence was establishment as fuck
How exactly?
He was a Tea Party member, as far as I remember.

I am for mccain as sos. Hope trump is not serious about romney, we could see a surge of insurgents in syria, which will ultimately backfire to europe. Next cunt that is about to suffer cw is turkey

>the only reasonable conclusion is that nothing Trump says can be taken at face value.
No, you simply don't have an ear for politics.

No he wasn't. Pence was off any ticket, that's why Trump picked him. Literally every headline said "Safe pick for Trump to choose Pence," which basically meant they had no dirt on him.

Romney would be great. He made many good predictions on how Obummer would fail us in 2012. Plus Russia needs to fuck off. All the drumpftards here think Putin should be able to take over eastern europe. He's already got enough land, he's just looking for an excuse to distract people from his terrible leadership and economy.

1. Literally Putin's buttbuddies used to draw away the votes of old commies.
2. Respect of history.
3. Respect of history.

Russians sure are syncretic but claiming modern Russia is communist in any way could only be made by a Polish imbecile like yourself.

Tea Party are neocucks injected with anabolic Jesus

What experience has Romney had on foreign issues?

>So what are his motivations? Goals?
Well I personally believe that he just ran to appease his giantic ego, nothing else. Anyone who honestly believed that he held any ideas whatsoever is just naive.

That being said, it still doesn't mean he won't be a good presient.

Oh and commies are not 2nd strongest anymore, Zhiriks party is.

He has political experience.

>Respect of history
>Denying the obvious facts, praising people who murdered more people than Hitler did anf denying that Sovied Union was as evil as 3rd Reich is "respect for history"

>pro Russian
>he thinks public, politicized posturing is legitimate

Well this is Russia we're talking about, not the rest of Eastern Europe that pretty much suffered under them. It's like Japan right now whenever their leader goes to that Shrine and triggers half of Asia

Also Russia is just trying to relive the "Glory Days"

>more people than Hitler did
Dude even Robert Conquest revised his numbers to now commonly accepted 10-15 million counting famine in 30's.
Time to read something instead of being a butthurt delusional idiot.
Not that it matter, Stalin was a monster, but your little smearing campaign is just infantile and sad.

>Literally everybody is establishment, except for Trump
Just stop.

>10-15 million
Oh, is that all?

He literally blocked the anti-missile shield in Poland and Czech Republic because Russia was butthurt about it.

Even Trump himself criticized him for that.

Romney will not b a terrible secretary of state. He certainly won't be as bad as Clinton or anyone she would've chosen.

>Trump is finally about to hire someone who knows what the fuck they're doing
>Sup Forums is mad

How fucking pathetic are you?

There is no way this is actually going to happen. There is some angle to this that we're not getting. This whole thing just feels odd. Why is this Romney thing being made so public? It isn't consistent with how Trump usually handles appointments.

Romney has zero foreign policy credentials.

As for Stalin's crimes yeah.

A FUCKING LEAF

>Also Russia is just trying to relive the "Glory Days"
"Glory days" being the time when millions of Russians died from hands of NKVD and on frontlines for a bloodhungry Georgian leader. What a glorious time indeed.

>Stalin was a monster, yet Russians still praise him as a hero
>it was JUST 15 millions!
>Stop smearing glorious Mother Russia!
I believe you contradict yourself a little.

Romney is a pussy and will do whatever Trump says. IDK why you guys are freaking out.

>Romney
>Knows what he is doing

Awful fucking choice.

Second part was to

See He actually said that Romney is seriously considered.

m8 I don't like Stalin and the CCCP as much as you, but thats how it works in Russia. Leaders there have been generally pieces of shit since the Tsars. You're forgetting as to why Russians there long for the days where they were an actual Superpower, had some sort of an attempt of being a powerful nation in things such as the Space Race or the Military, and were a force to be reckoned with, regardless of all of the stupid and horrific shit

Why are you so butthurt about the russkies btw? Afraid you're next?

Really? How do we know Romney and Trump are even going to see remotely eye-to-eye on anything?

Do they have to? His job will be to carry out Trump's policy

And how does that change the fact that communism is ideology of pure evil that murdered millions of ethnic Russians and people all actoss the globe?

>Stating facts is "being butthurt"

History aside - weak Russia is in our best geopolitical interest.

So since when do we believe what Dems say?