Any realize that TMNT isn't has good as they originally thought?

The idea of the characters are awesome, yes but that's pretty much it
2003 was just pissy OP Leonardo and the turtles
2012 sucked after season 1, and made Leo OP again because some jerk from 2003 series, who wrote all the leo episodes in 2003, came onto the show. Raph useless, Mikey retarded, Donnie an jerk
2018 show is going to be about OP Leo again.
The 1990 movie is mediocre
The 2007 film is meh
The MB films were horrible
Mirage is fine
Never read Archie
Heard IDW is turning into the nick series

Attached: shellshock__wallpaper__by_freakfreak.jpg (600x480, 162K)

>2003 was just pissy OP Leonardo and the turtles
What's wrong with that again?

>2018 show is going to be about OP Leo again.

No, Leo. Its not. Sorry.

there are 4 main characters...
What's the point of even watching series, or liking TMNT as a whole if one or two are in front, the rest are treated like garbage?

Leo wasn't really OP in 2003.He got wrecked multiple times by Shredder(as did everyone else).

I actually think that 2003 did an okay job focusing on each turtle.Raphael kind of got less focus than everyone else but that happens in all the series for some reason.

2012 was wasted potential.

>Heard IDW is turning into the nick series

The fuck you on about?

80's turtles best turtles, both 1990's movies were good if not great there is no 3rd movie and 2003 was an exceptionable reboot until they went to the future with was basically TMNT GT so it doesn't count.

yeah in the beginning, in the end Leo beat Shredder all by himself. LOL wtf is the point of needing a team if he can just do it himself.

>Heard IDW is turning into the nick series
Where in the world did you hear that?

>2003 was just pissy OP Leonardo and the turtles
Yeah and it was the best portayal of him at that time (and still is)
Also as he wasn't even OP. He was evenly matched with Karai (or Usagi)

>2012 sucked after season 1, and made Leo OP again because some jerk from 2003 series, who wrote all the leo episodes in 2003, came onto the show. Raph useless, Mikey retarded, Donnie an jerk
Won't argue, because it's true

It was a reference to Mirage comics, where he did the same thing, you idiot

Nah, you just have shit taste

So because Mirage did it, then it's okay for them to do so? lol

Uh yes? Why shouldn't it be?

yes, if the OG turtles did it then it's 100% validated.

>The 1990 movie is mediocre
>hasn't even read IDW and somehow thinks that they're turning it into the nick show
>calls Leo OP in 03 when he wasn't even the strongest turtle in that show

Attached: 1493522072807.png (784x582, 282K)

depends, if you give one turtle all the glory and then have him defeat the main villain which owned the entire team in secs before, then yes it sucks. So what's the point of having his brothers then? In fact, it should have been Leo's show since the others were bad.

And Mirage didn't give Leo all the attention along with making him OP, so it was fine.

>and then have him defeat the main villain which owned the entire team in secs before

One on one, after gaining a few more years of experience, and because the other three were busy fighting Foot Soldiers.

2003 had arcs that focused on individual turtles, so opinion discarded.

Well say what they are then?

The reason why he defeated the Shredder both in Mirage and 2003 was because it was a rematch basically.
He was the one has struggled with the defeat the most, so of course it's natural for him to fight the Shredder.

Just admit that you are salty because your favourite turtle didn't get enought attention already.

>what is google
>what is the technodrome forum

Don't have a favorite. I like all the TMNT, but not when Raph gets most of the attention in films or when Leo becomes OP in the series. Or when Donnie gets most of screen time in Mirage or the nick series. Or arrogant Mikey in 2k3 or when he acts retarded in 2012
I don't understand just write them all equally, their shouldn't be a "main"

Okay, I understand your opinion, but you are getting away from the topic.
What does OP even mean to you? Because defeating a villain once and then not being able to do that again is not equal to being OP.

Who did you think my favorite was? So every-time someone has a problem with unbalanced development and screen time between all four turtles, they are salty? Bad mindset which causes for one of the biggest problems with the TMNT franchise as a whole. You might as well as just create one shots. No one wants Raph as a main the movies or Leo as a main in the tv shows, people want them all to be represented properly.

I distinctly remember Mikey having his superhero arc and Donnie having SaiNW.

Wait that was it? and what about Raph?

Don't take the bait too seriously, dude
Is it a problem? Yes? Can you really fix it? No. Would your whining fix it? No. I liked 2003 and you didn't. Too bad. Just stick to the franchise you like the most and that's it.

>Meet Casey Jones
>That one episode, where he tried to save the kid
>When he got teleported by Drako
>Some episodes in Fast Foward
There was more, but I don't remember episode's names

Attached: Greenlexluthor1.png (263x279, 88K)

Actually you'll be surprised how much backlash and complaints work when people care enough.

I think it happened with the 2012 series and the MB films?

No, film only, because it was about turtle's origin
But 2012? When was that?

Idk I heard about some hardcore turtle fans from the technodrome forum filling up Ciro's and Brandon's inbox on sm with complaints about the show. Yet I heard Brandon was always kind of a jerk when talking with all fans.

Raph was a terrible character in the series, so I guess that's why they gave him the finale to make it up. They still didn't redeem Mikey though.

Mikey had battle nexus, raph had casey jones, donnie had the leatherhead mutant shit, leo had shredder redemption. Then there was the savanti one where they each got there own time travel story. Donnie also had mousers, mikey had the christmas one donnie had pretty much all fast forward.there is way more but i would have to fact check and look up shit to be sure.

I've heard that there was huge backlash after Mona Lisa, but even after the whole drama she was still there, so...

So raph had no important episodes or any glory moments? I don't even remember most of the show's episodes but boy does that sound bad lol

As I heard, brandon was a huge jerk apparently and didn't like fan criticism. Then again, it's all rumors so who knows.

Raph always gets the least amount of focus in the cartoons.

He had some good moments in 2003 but had the fewest story arcs out of the four.

>IDW is great
>2003 had some animation and sound issues but storywise was great and action wise good
>2012 had some plot holes but action wise best action cg ive seen outside big budget movies
>1990 movie was awesome and really good for its time sequels didnt stand up but were still watchable
>Mirage started as the best parody of all time and evolved into a deep lore phenomenon that changed the game
Archie was like the 87 series with good stories that lived to its potential
>Bay movie was bad but OotS was good besides april and casey
>07 movie was cool not great but atleast original turtle story and visualy fun
If anything TMNT will always be good because of the premise, even a shitty story with bad art and poor animation will be entertaining.

Lone raph and cub when he met a little kid who he taught ironicly to control his anger. And when he was being hunted and was brought in by the old lady who he became friends with and they gave her all the stolen money so she wont get evicted. Also any casey based eps have raph focus as well.

ehh, the stories are great which I agree but it's the characters within those stories that matter more too me.
that's the issue with the 2012 series, good actions, nice stories, but the characters were meh.

2012 had best splinter tho

he's more of the catalyst to get the other guys talking and moving since he's always itching to dive in. he figuratively works better with the others around

it's kinda hard to think of interesting situations for him to tackle by himself, i guess is the problem. you can always approach his anger issues and buddy stories with casey like said, but i'm not sure what you could do beyond that? with his massive self-confidence, he doesn't seem like the type to be jealous of the other turtles' traits aside from maybe leo's leadership role, but at the same time doesn't dislike or resent that he's not good at their specialties

what would be good storylines for the hothead to tackle?

I think the problem is the writers behind those series, movies and comics always had a favorite, so it's natural that they wrote about them the most. I don't think there's really anyone who likes TMNT as a whole. Most of them would be fine with their favorites hogging up the screen. Is it a problem? yes. But can it fixed? Possibly, but it's slim since people always tend to have favorites.

I dropped the 2012 one after the episode when Leo saven all the other turtles, wile he had a broken leg

Season 5 is "tales" and imo better than the first 4 seasons

People said the same about Leo, Donnie and Mikey. And look what happened. Well Mikey still suffers but you could always add on. I would look into the technodrome forum, those Raph fans write paragraphs on what you could with him. Depends on the imagination of the person. That "not sure what else you can do" thinking leads to the one-note characters like in the MB films. It's easy to be lazy honestly.

That vampire nonsense was horrendous.

To each his own i liked the cheasy horror movie universal monsters vibe. Either way the format was sick and you didnt have to watch those 4 episodes to enjoy the rest like season 1-4

well its sorta laziness, but its also a bit of everyone probably meshes with at least one turtle well and likes them a ton, but writers gotta put that bias aside to write stories for all of us. i'm admittedly not a huge raph fan, so it is tough for me to think of situations for him. just like the turtles themselves, its gotta be a team effort

>the 1990 movie is mediocre

Attached: image.jpg (900x600, 102K)

"Find him... silence him!"

lmao