WHERE ARE ALL THE FAGS! What ever happened to getting called a fag on /pol...

WHERE ARE ALL THE FAGS! What ever happened to getting called a fag on /pol? It feels like no one has gotten called a fag in ages. Not even OP. Worst of all the talk of fags just dried up right when Anita and her gang were on the offensive. Feels like /pol lost this fight against political correctness. Not sure why /pol gave this ground? Was it because the word fag just hit too close to home for so many /pol posters? Bring fag back and make /pol great again. Stay classy fags.

What are you, some sorta nigger faggot?

Shut up fag

Fag

You tell me fag?

MAKE /POL FAG AGAIN!

Welcome back fags

I think you guys just stopped calling out fags for the election and now are going to come back full force faggot style.

idk. maybe "fag" became overused (as all insults do)

and things like autist/sperg became more effective

>women being literally objectified
>in high art format
yeeeeessss more of this.

Maybe /pol is just a bunch of gay homo Nazis and fag was just too much for them. All these fags need a safe space where they express their faggotry.

You're always be a fag to us OP. No need to worry about that.

It seriously feels like all the fags just dried up during the Anita Sarkeesian affair. Just saying.

They all went to double chan.

shut up fag

DC fag here

maybe you should calm down

t. Burger Capitol of the Freedom

You mean *chan?

Can you say *chan on Sup Forums?

8 chan

Had to get funky with the spacing on that one.

no one really gives a shit about faggotry one way or another

it's funny to imagine mike pence zapping them to death, that's about it

I think you are right. All the reasonable fags left /pol and all that was left was the white supremacists storm vermin. This place is worse than a citizens band radio now days.

fuck off jew :^) *pees on your tongue slowly*

WE GOT TO BRING THE FAGS BACK! This place is overwhelmed by Nazis and Poison Pills. I will take to Old Fags over you Storm Vermin any day. MAKE /POL FAG AGAIN!

Fag

joke or real thing?
test
*chan eightchan atechan

oh shit.

The fuck are you talking about? OP is always a faggot. This never changed. Are you meming? Trolling?

OP
IS
A
FAGGOT

Me 2. R u also gay?

>a fag
It's called "a leaf" now. Get on with the times.

I beg to differ Mr. user. Of the three comments I've made today I've used "faggot" in each of them.

It literally never stopped you fucking faggot.