Man's world is filled with greed, deception and cruelty, so I've allied myself with you greedy, deceptive...

>man's world is filled with greed, deception and cruelty, so I've allied myself with you greedy, deceptive, and cruel super villainesses to make it better. Look around you, at all the fear, panic and loss I've created. This is how we make the world a better place!

What exactly did she mean by this?

And are there any *not* retarded feminist villains?

Attached: Justice.League.S01E17.720p.BR.vk007.mkv_snapshot_02.55_[2018.03.27_19.00.33].jpg (960x720, 108K)

She was insane, what did you expect.

>when a woman does it, it's because she's 'insane'
>when a man does it, it's because he's a bitter, involuntarily celibate misogynist

>And are there any *not* retarded feminist villains?
Feminists are retarded by nature. So no.

I fucking hated this episode.

>are there any *not* retarded feminists?
No

If they weren't retarded they wouldn't be feminists

most wonder woman episodes in JL/JLU were pretty shit.

The scene where Wonder Woman looks out of the jet at a city that's one fire, men and children (boys) dying and being carried away on stretchers, and then turns to Hawkgirl and says that it's beautiful because "look at all of out sisters working together"... it made me hate Wonder Woman as a character and a concept for the rest of my life.

Wow, that's the equivalent of that "One in four homeless are women" newspaper ad

Is Sup Forums the new containment board for angry incels?

Attached: oct-10-superman.jpg (307x350, 40K)

I mean, you're getting your point across like a complete jackass, but you're not wrong.

I mean, if they're a villain their ideology has to be fucked in some way. With a feminist one, the natural inclination is to take the ideology to the most cynical extreme
When you've got Wondie who firmly believes in a future where there is no divide between men and women, a villain who wants to create even more of a divide in the name of female supremacy is a perfect fit

>And are there any *not* retarded feminist villains?
As many as there are *not* retarded feminists in real life.

Attached: 1391591388865.png (449x447, 95K)

>"Easy for you to see thunder thighs!"
She didn't say that, she commented about her cheekbones.

I think the fact that real life women look up to her knowing she's a fictional character defies what you've said about her being a false ideal
Do you feel the same way about Superman?

Attached: 10561794_10152606740658540_4843028826448630704_n.jpg (570x751, 101K)

I never understood why Amazon characters in DC always have the same chips on their shoulder that irl feminists do. Feminism is, at its core, rooted in a mixture of insecurity and butthurt. Amazons are super strong and live in isolation from men, which means they have no incentive to be feminists in the first place.

>Do you feel the same way about Superman?
No because when it's male then it's a power fantasy or someshit, dude was trolling anyway don't answer.

>rooted in a mixture of insecurity and butthurt.
The idea is that that was what made them decide to live separated in the first place.

Well, the reason they live in isolation in the first place is because they were attacked and raped by an army of men
Also they are literally the reincarnated souls of women who were killed by men throughout history, at least since Perez's version